The arrest!

We started playing the game and it was Ben's turn. Unfortunately for me, I got the clothing iron as my token. I wanted the car, but Bobby quickly grabbed it. Sigh...
It was still our first round, and we couldn't buy any property. Yet.
"I wanna buy this place," Ben said as he landed his boot on Vine Street. "Banker, how much does it cost?"
"Uh, Uncle Ben?" Bobby said, trying not to laugh. "This is the first round. You can't buy anything yet..."
"Oh right," said Ben. "Sorry, my bad. Who's next?"
It was me so I took the dice from him and rolled them on the board. Six. So I moved my iron six steps forward, landing on... Vine Street.
"Oh hey neighbour!" Ben said, putting his arm around me and practically shaking me. "So we're both on Vine Street."
He's acting drunk. I glance over at Ash for help and saw her smirking. But why? And why is this weirdo acting drunk?
I pulled away and he literally is drunk.
"Is this the work of the truth serum thing?" I whispered, leaning over to Ash and she nodded while laughing. "Should we start questioning him?"
"We should," said Ash. "Come on, clear the board away."
We did and Ash started interrogating him. I started recording a video of the interrogation. You know, just in case this guy tells us everything now because he's drunk and then deny everything when he's sober?
"Tell me, why did you kidnap Lindsey?" Ash asked. "There must be a valid reason for it, right?"
"Of course there is," Ben said without any guilt. "She's the heir to all of Richie's rich treasure."
"So you resort in kidnapping your own niece?" Ash asked. "But how could you?"
"I didn't have much of a choice," said Ben, shrugging his shoulders. "I just couldn't bear for some squirt to get the treasure that was meant for me!"
"Does that mean you were planning to kidnap me too?" Bobby asked, shocked. "Because I once heard dad say that he evenly split his wealth between us."
"Yes I was," said Ben. "I was planning to take you out next year, once you reach fourteen years of age."
"But why did you frame my dad?" I asked. "He didn't even do anything to you."
"Well, you see, I have a drug business," Ben with a shrug. "So if I ever get caught, where will the blame go? To the transporters right?"
"So that's why you used my father's furniture as your cover," I said, realising. "So that when he's caught, he gets the blame!"
"Bingo," said Ben. "You're a smart boy!"
I start scowling at him. What a ruthless fellow he is. I stopped recording the video and watched it to see if it was clear. This is enough evidence to get him arrested. I sent the video to the others.
"What are you kids doing to Ben?" A masculine voice suddenly asked. We turned around to see Mr. Davis at the doorway in a fisherman's getup. Did he go fishing?
"Richie!" Ben got up and staggered to him, much to his surprise. "How have you been?"
"Ben, are you drunk?" Mr. Davis asked in shocked. "Kids, what did you do to him?"
"Nah they didn't do anything," said Ben. "I was just telling them how and why I kidnapped little Lindie two years ago."
Mr. Davis looked really shocked and Ben went on talking.
"And how I framed Michael White the furniture dealer," said Ben. "They were so curious, so I had to tell them."
Right after saying that, he fainted right in front of the doorway. Mr. Davis was just standing there, unable to process what was going on in front of him.
He walked around the passed-out Ben and came to us.
"Kids, what just happened?" He asked. "And what did he just tell me?"
"It was the truth, pa," said Bobby. "He told you the truth."
"He was the one who kidnapped me two years ago," said Linda. "But he obviously didn't wanna admit."
"So we gave him the truth serum," said Ash. "It was the only way to get the truth out of him."
"And we have proof," I said, holding up my phone. "I recorded everything."
"He needs to go to prison," Mr. Davis said through gritted teeth. "But not until I give him a piece of my mind!"
He ran to Ben, carried him and shoved him on the couch and started punching him in the face.
"Wow..." Linda said. "This is kinda the first time I've seen him vent out his anger like that."
"He deserves it," said Penelope. "I feel like you deserve it too."
"Yeah but I'm not actually feeling all that angry now," Linda said with a smirk. "Seeing dad beat him up like that is satisfying enough."
"Well not for me," Bobby said, cracking his knuckles before running to Ben and jumped on him.
"Ben is gonna be a flat jack when he wakes up," said Ash. "You, Daniel? You don't wanna get a blow in too?"
"Nah it's fine," I said. "That's kinda family matter. I don't wanna interfere in that!"
While this mayhem was still going on, Mrs. Davis had called the cops. Ash's parents arrived too and see the mayhem. By that time, Ben was awake and was confused at why he was covered in bruises and aches all over his body. The Davises had stopped beating him up when the police arrived so he had no idea that he had been beaten up.
"Mr. Benjamin Davis, you are under arrest," said the cop that came to arrest Ben. "You have the right to remain silent."
"What?" Ben asked in shock. "Why? What did I do?"
"Plenty," said the cop, escorting him out to the police car. "For starters, you kidnapped Lindsey Davis, framed Michael White and smuggled illegal goods into different countries."
"What?! No!" Ben said, still refusing everything. "You've got no proof that it was me!"
"Says who?" I said, stepping in with my phone. "We have enough proof to get you imprisoned for at least twenty years."
I showed him the video and he looked at me. His eyes were full of anger and spite. But I only smirked. My father is gonna be released because of his innocence and I'm glad for it.
I have to thank Ash, the Davises and of course, Penelope. They really helped to clear dad's name in this case. I am grateful to have them as friends.

And now, my father's out of jail, Ben is in prison and I'm going back to school with the others. I can't believe that no one actually noticed that Ash is the same goth girl that sits at her place. They still think that the goth girl is gone for good and a new girl just transferred here, even though she used the same name.
"They still have no idea?" I asked Ash and she shook her head while laughing. "They're so dumb..."
"They are," said Ash. "But then again, my disguise was good enough to fool everyone!"