Framed!

Ash POV
That weekend, we went to Daniel's place again. I didn't tell the others about the possible that Mr White might be involved in all of this.
We decided to sit in Daniel's dining hall instead because the meeting room was being cleaned.
We sat around and started discussing when suddenly, we heard a lot of shouts coming from the adjoining study room. The trench coat guy burst out and started walking out hurriedly.
"And stop misusing my name!" Daniel's father shouted, standing at the doorway of the study. "Guards, make sure he doesn't come back, ever!"
"Whoa what's up, dad?" Daniel asked. "What was that all about?"
"It's nothing, Dan," said Mr White. "He's was an awful client who misuses my name too much."
I started running after him to see where he was going. The others started running after me too, confused.
"Ash, wait!" I heard shouts from behind me.
I ignored all of that and continued running. He walked out, and stepped into a car.
I stood watching from the White Estate's gateway. The others had already caught up with me and were next to me.
"Hey wait that car looks familiar," Bobby said. "Wait BEN 0981? Lindsey, isn't that Uncle Ben's car?"
"It is," Linda said solemnly. "I remember seeing the car countless times that I know the license number by heart."
"Wait so that's your uncle's car?!" I asked in shock. "Your uncle, Ben?"
"Yeah," said Bobby, nodding. "Why are you so surprised, Ash?"
"Ash, is there something that you're hiding from us?" Penelope asked. "Anything about the case?"
"Well..." I said. "Lets just go back in..."
We went back in and Daniel's father was in the living room, looking all tensed up. Something is definitely up...
"Who was that guy?" Daniel asked. "And why did he leave in such a hurry?"
"It's a long story, Dan," said Mr White. "That man has been doing some bad things with the furniture he bought from me."
"What could he possibly do with furniture?" Daniel asked.
"He smuggled some illegal goods with it to another country!" Mr White said angrily. "What makes it worse is he's doing it under my name!"
"Wait what?" I said in shock. "Who is he?"
"He never said," replied Daniel's father. "All I know is he's doing this for someone named Mr Ben."
"No way..." Linda said in shock. "This can't be happening!"
"What is it, Linda?" Penelope asked. "Why are you and Bobby so shocked."
"The car, the name, the trench coat guy," Bobby said, thinking. "All of this points to Uncle Ben. Does this mean... he's behind all of this?"
"Uncle Ben?" Daniel's father asked, confused. "You know him?"
But before he could reply, there was a loud siren outside, followed by someone banging on the front door.
"Open up! This is the police!" A voice boomed outside.
"What the?!" Mr White said and went to open the door.
A policeman stood there with a bunch of police cars outside.
"What's going on?" Mr White asked. "What is all this?"
"Mr Michael White, you're under arrest," said the police officer in front of the door, who happened to be Uncle Gary. "You have the right to remain silent."
"But why?" Daniel asked. "What has my father done?"
"You have been accused for the smuggling operation that has been going on for a long time," said Uncle Gary. "You've been doing this with your furniture business as a cover-up, aren't you?"
"I have nothing to do with it, I swear!" Mr White said. "I've been framed!"
"You have the right to remain silent," the policeman said again. "If you don't obey us, we'll have to take you in by force. You don't want that, do you?"
He complied and let them take him. He was escorted to the police car.
"But Uncle Gary, he's right," I said, stepping forward. "He was framed."
"Well Ashley..." Uncle Gary said regretfully. "I can't do anything about it. It is against my will. All the evidence points against him. The only way to free him is to find evidence that supports your story."
With that, he stepped into the police car and drove away. Mrs White, Daniel's mother came home in her Mini Cooper Clubman. She stared at all the police cars in shock.
"What's going on?" She asked, stepping out of the car. "What's with all the police? Danny, Where's your father?"
"They took him," Daniel said. "They accused him of smuggling illegal goods."
"What?!" She cried in shock. "He would never do such a thing!"
"We know," said Penelope. "He was framed."
"And we know exactly who was behind this," Linda said bitterly. "We need to collect evidence that supports him."
"Lets go inside," said Mrs White. "I just bought some groceries. I need to put them away first."
She parked her car inside the garage and put the groceries away in the kitchen.
"So who exactly did this?" She asked us after she was done. "You seem to know who exactly did it?"
"It was our uncle," Bobby said. "Uncle Ben. Benjamin Davis. He did it. He did all of it."
"I can't believe he's so money minded," Linda said with anger. "Never knew he could do such a thing?"
"Linda, there's something I still haven't told you," I said. "Your uncle Ben may be the one behind your kidnapping too."
"Wait what?" Linda asked in shock. "What makes you say that?"
"You know that trench coat guy?" I asked and all of them nodded eagerly. "He may be the same trench coat guy that spied on your school two years ago."
"Are you sure?" Daniel asked. "We can't even see his face properly. How could you be sure that it was the same guy?"
"I showed the drawing that Anthony drew for us to my parents," I said. "They said he looks almost exactly like this guy!"
"No way..." Linda said in shock. "But why? Why would he do this to me?!"
"That we don't know," I said. "We need to find out more. We need to collect more evidence against him."
"I can't believe this!" Bobby shouted in anger. "We need to take action on this."
"How could he?" Linda asked, tearing up. "How could uncle Ben do all of this? I literally thought he was the best uncle in the world. How could he? He ruined my life! He wasted two years of my life and education!"
"Calm down, Linda," I said, trying to calm her down. "We'll figure something out."
"He's also trying put my husband in prison for nothing," Mrs White said grimly. "No matter, I'll bail him out tomorrow. He doesn't deserve to be in jail for something he didn't do!"
"You're right, he so doesn't," Daniel said. "We need a plan!"
"What should we do?" Penelope asked. "There must be some way to prove that he's the one who did all of this?"
"You're right, Penelope," I said. "We need to think of a plan!"