A peace offering!

Daniel POV
I have no idea what's gonna happen. I really hope that whatever Ash is planning would end well.
All I want right now is to clear dad's name. He's been framed! What on earth did my dad ever do to that Ben fella?
And more importantly, what did Linda do? She definitely didn't deserve to be kidnapped.
So now, I'm driving to Bobby's place. Mom and Gab went to the police station to apply for bail because dad doesn't deserve to be jailed for something he didn't even do. All he needs now is proof.
I stopped my car near Bobby's place and saw the girls waiting for what I assume is me. I got out of my car and ran to them.
"Took ya long enough," said Penelope. "Were you driving at a snail's pace? You've been 'otw' for like half an hour!"
"Sorry, I had to do some stuff," I said. "And also, there was the usual Sunday traffic near my place."
"Whatever, just come in," said Ash and rang the doorbell. "I have my plan ready."
Linda came and invited us in. We went in and surprise surprise, Benjamin Davis was sitting there.
I shot him a cold glare as we followed Linda to her room. I'm pretty sure he noticed, and knew why I did that.
"Got your plan ready?" Linda asked, right after closing the door. "I really want the truth!"
"Right here," Ash said, holding up a bottle that had the words 'truth serum' on it. "Mom gave this to me yesterday."
"Sweet!" Bobby said. "Does it really work?"
"I think so," said Ash. "It's used by law enforcers."
"Well then," said Penelope. "What are we waiting for?"
We went downstairs and saw Benjamin Davis sitting there. We snuck into the kitchen.
"Problem is, how are we gonna give it to him?" I asked. "We can't just be like hey drink this truth serum!"
"I have a plan," said Linda. "Give me a minute. I have to prepare it."
"What is it, Lindie?" Bobby asked. "What are you gonna prepare?"
"A peace offering!" Linda said. "Well since we 'falsely' accused him, we need to make things right with an apology!"
"For what?" I asked. "That guy doesn't need one! He's the one that owes us an apology!"
"You idiot..." Penelope said, rolling her eyes. "She's gonna put the truth serum inside the peace offering!"
"Oh right," I said sheepishly. "I thought Linda wanted to give him a peace offering for real..."
It was a good thing the kitchen door and the dining hall doors were both closed. Or else Benjamin would've heard the big din that we're making here...
"Done!" Linda said, flourishing a tall glass of coffee. "One large caramel cappuccino with whipped cream on top!"
"And a hint of truth serum," said Ash, pouring in a generous amount of it into the coffee. "Alright, now add the whipped cream!"
Bobby squeezed a giant blob of whipped cream on the coffee and even my mouth started watering.
Bobby then took the whipped cream can and whipped some of the cream directly into his mouth.
The girls excitedly left the kitchen to carry out the plan, leaving Bobby and me behind.
"Hey Bobby," I said, going closer to him. "Can I have some of that?"
"Some of what?" Bobby asked. "Oh you mean the whipped cream? Then it's a no."
"Oh come on," I said. "Just a little?"
"Fine," said Bobby, handing me the can. "Oh wait I think they're calling me."
I squeezed a generous amount of it into my mouth and ate the cream. I felt like someone was watching me and turned around to see Mrs Davis watching me with crossed arms.
"Oh hi, Mrs Davis," I said after swallowing the whipped cream. "Thanks for the whipped cream."
I stuffed the can into the fridge and quickly ran out of the kitchen. I saw Penelope and Ash standing in the dining hall and peeking into the doorway.
I did the same thing and saw Bobby and Linda giving the truth-serumed coffee to their uncle with the guiltiest face ever made in history!
"We're so sorry Uncle Ben!" They said together.
"We shouldn't have accused you like that," said Bobby. "We should've known you'd never do something like that!"
"Yes and that's why we've decided to give you a peace offering!" Linda said, handing out the coffee too him. "One large caramel cappuccino with whipped cream on top. Just the way you like it!"
I let out a chuckle and Ash turned to look at me. She looked like she was about to shush me, but she burst out laughing.
"What is it?" I asked. "Why are you laughing? Penelope, is there something wrong with my face?"
Penelope turned to look at me and she started laughing too.
"Go look in the mirror, Dan," Penelope said, pointing to the mirror in the nearby bathroom. "Then you'll know why we're laughing at you."
I went to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I stared at my reflection in shock. My lips were practically covered with white whipped cream. I licked it off and washed my face before going back to watch what was going on.
They gave it to him and came back to us in triumph.
"Okay now we wait," said Ash. "Bobby, where are the game of cards that you had?"
"I feel like we should keep your uncle within sight," I said. "He might smell a rat and throw it out..."
"Hey that's true too," said Penelope. "Especially since you two accused him yesterday."
"Yeah I haven't thought about that," said Ash. "Daniel's right. We better keep him within sight. We'll play cards in the living room."
"Or better yet," said Linda with a grin. "We can play a board game, and make Uncle Ben join us! He loves Monopoly and wouldn't pass a game for anything!"
"Great then let's!" Ash said. "That can keep him from leaving and also he can drink his coffee while playing."
We went to the living room and sat on the ground. Bobby got the Monopoly board out of the TV cabinet. Linda pushed the coffee table away to leave room in the centre of the carpet.
So we laid out the board and were dealing out the money when...
"Can I join you guys?" Benjamin asked. "It's been ages since the last time I played Monopoly! Wonder if I'm still good at it."
We looked at each other and nodded. He slid down from the sofa and joined us on the ground. He sat down while sipping his coffee while waiting for Bobby to deal out the money, not in the least suspecting that it has been tampered with.