Why?

As I was leaving the bathroom, I saw Ash, standing outside on the bench outside the bathroom. She wasn't standing outside the girls' bathroom. She was standing in front of the boys' bathroom. She was standing on the bench and was looking through the ventilation holes that were high on the wall. She looked as if she was spying on someone. I looked through the doorway and saw that Daniel and his goons were having a discussion. Does Ash have a crush on one of them? Ewwwwwww! Of all the guys she could have a crush on, she chose Daniel and his goons?
"Umm Ash?" I said, eyeing her from ground level. "What are you doing up there?"
"Nothing," said Ash and jumped down. She just took her bottle and ran away, leaving me confused.
What was she trying to do? Why was she trying to peek into the boys bathroom? Gross! Does she have a crush on one of the boys? I have no idea. She's a very VERY big mystery. And also a weirdo...
I decided to not think much about it and went to the water cooler near the staircase that led to our class. I refilled my water bottle and went up to my class. I sat myself on my desk and decided to have a short nap because my eyes were shutting even though I had a good sleep last night. I wasn't really asleep, just closed my eyes. I felt a nudge and then looked up to see the teacher entering the class. The lesson had started. It was English again and the teacher just gave us a worksheet to do. I finished it quickly and started reading instead.
Just then I felt as if someone was staring at me. I looked over to where those eyes were and saw Ash looking at me, from the other side of the classroom. I nodded my chin upwards as if asking her what she wanted. She looked surprised and shook her head and continued to look at her phone. What was that for? She creeps me out sometimes...
The class went on as usual and the teacher started to discuss the answers for the worksheet she gave us. I got all of it right, yay me. The teacher said we could do whatever we wanted to do, without making much noise. So I decided to sleep. I don't know why, but my eyes just couldn't keep open...
FINALLY it was time to go home. Everyone rushed out of the class and out of the school. This time, my father came to pick me up. We talked on the way back home.
"So what did you do today?" he asked. "Anything special?"
"Nothing much," I said. "I saw Ash doing something... weird and creepy..."
"What did she do?" asked dad.
I explained to him how I caught her staring at me in class and how she was peeking through the boys' room.
"Teenagers these days..." said dad, quizzically. "They do all kinds of crazy stuff to get attention."
I gave him a 'wait what?" look and then he quickly rephrased his sentence.
"No no you're not one of them," said dad, quickly. "You're a good kid, compared to them."
I nodded silently and we went back home. Dad went back to work after dropping me off and I just carried out my daily things. I freshened up, had lunch, finished my homework, and played some games. I don't know why, but at school I was really sleepy. But the minute I reach home, my energy meter just shoots up! Why? Maybe because school is too tiring and boring? I don't know anymore...
The day went on as usual and it was soon dinner time. Tomorrow was Friday. Yay! I just couldn't wait for the weekends to come! The weekends just take FOREVER to come and it goes by in a FLASH! Why?
Ash avoided me at all costs at school today. Luckily, there was no English today. So no essays with Ash. For some reason, only the English teacher wants us to make a group of two instead of four people. In other classes, the teachers would ask us to make groups of four or five so I would usually join Lea, Janet and Kate instead. They didn't mind, as long as they were together.
School finishes early on Fridays so we thankfully went back early. My parents came to pick me up. Fridays were the only days of the week where both of my parents can pick me up and have lunch with me before going back to work.
"Anything new happened in school today?" asked mom. "Did Ash do anything weird this time?"
"Nah nothing special happened," I said. "She kinda avoided me. Everyone was too excited to go home early today."
After lunch, my parents went back to work, leaving me alone at home. The day was a little cold, because it had been raining. The rain had already stopped but it was still drizzling a little. So I wore a hoodie with the hood on, to protect myself a little from the droplets of water and went for a walk.
I decided to go to the accessory shop near my house and also to the drugstore. I wanted to buy my parents a gift for their anniversary. It was weeks away, but it's better for me to plan before hand and hide the gifts from them. I decided to buy them some perfume, and other things like that. It took me a while to buy them, and it kinda costed me a good portion of my savings.
After I had done with my shopping, I started walking back, thinking about the day's happenings. What was wrong with Ash. Why is she so closed up? She doesn't speak to anyone about her family, well with the exception of me because she told me how she moved to this town because of her parents and stuff.
All I know about her is that she used to go to Riverside High from another part of the state. I also know that she played Tekken and King of Fighters and that she owns a PSP. She also listens to Tekken music and King of Fighters music like Antares, Snow Castle and Metallic Experience from Tekken and Each Promise from King of Fighters. I also know that she likes listening to songs by Nightwish and Linkin Park.
I don't even know what she looks like and why she doesn't eat in front of me. She's definitely a phone addict. She also loves to listen to music using her MP3 player. She's very antisocial. But why? That's my question now. Why?