Chapter 25: Date night

Sleeping next to me became part of his routine a few days at a time. He wanted me to trust him and I didn't want to at first but then he showed me no reason not to trust him. He was nice to me and didn't hurt me. He just took care of me. One night he walked in on me crying.
"Ana, what's wrong?" He said walking to me quickly, dropping his bag on the floor, and taking my arms in his hands. "Was someone else in here? Tell me who it was."
"Nobody." I said with a tearful voice. "I just miss home. I'm alone all the time. Your the only person I do see and it's only a few times a day."
"My god," He pulled me against his chest in a hug and chuckled. "You scared the shit out of me. I was so worried that someone had hurt you."
"Why are you laughing? It's not funny." I said.
"No baby. It's not funny. I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh and I was just worried."
"What did you just say?" I asked pulling away to look at him.
"I'm sorry and I shouldn't laugh." He said with a confused look on his face.
"No the first part."
"It's not funny?" He asked.
"Did you call me baby?" I asked.
"I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional. I'll try not to say it anymore."
"It didn't bug me, it just caught me off guard."
"Okay, baby," He said and smiled at me. "Lay down with me?"
I gave him a look that told him not to be a smart-ass and laid down so I could see his face.
"I have a surprise for you." He said.
"What is it?" I asked.
He reached down and grabbed his bag proceeding to pull out a laptop, setting it on his stomach.
"Movie night. Only if you want to. I'm not going to force you to watch sappy chick flicks if you don't want to." He said smiling at me.
"That actually sounds great." I said mopping up tears. I grabbed the computer and set it behind me and cuddled against him. 
"Tonight is just me and you. I'm not going to leave until tomorrow when I go get your breakfast. Tomorrow is going to be a tricky day for me."
"Why?" I asked.
"I have to work in the afternoon. The options are you don't eat lunch or, I somehow find time to come home by rushing work.
"None of those sound like good options. Maybe you should skip work and stay with me." I smile at him.
"Tempting, or I could take you with me." Daniel paused. "Roman would find out if I did."
"If you don't mind my asking, what's your relationship to Roman?" I asked.
"He's my step-father. My dad was shot when I was a kid and ended up in a coma. My mom cheated on him with Roman. When dad woke up it broke his heart. They got divorced and the week after she'd married Roman."
"You say that like it's no big deal but I sense hurt."
"It did hurt."
"Is your dad still alive?"
"Yes. He never did remarry but he's lived happily with the same woman for the last twenty years." He said.
"Daniel," I ask quietly embarrassed. "What does sex feel like?"
"I can't answer that Ana, it's different for everyone. "
"Well if you can't explain it to me, will you show me?"
"Are you sure you want to go down this road? After we start there is no going back."
"Please." I beg looking up at him.
Daniel arched his neck and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes drinking in the sensation on my lips. He turned and flipped me on my back. So I was now looking up at him. My heart pounded so hard I felt it my beat right through my chest. He slipped his hands under my body and grabbed my ass, squeezing at my flesh.
"Breathe Ana." He said as he began to trail kisses down my neck to my breasts.
He kissed my breast through my shirt as he ground his manhood against me. I could feel the hard length through his slacks.
"What do I need to do?" I ask him.
"Lay here and enjoy it." He said sinfully.
Suddenly his hand found my wet center and he plunged a finger inside me.
"Daniel!" I exclaimed closing my eyes tight and gripping his arm until my knuckles were white.
"Breathe sweetie." He said looking up at me and watching my face as he began to pump his finger in and out of my body.
He pulled my shirt and bra down with one hand, releasing my breast. Then his lips found my bare skin. He kissed and nipped at my mounds as he continued the sweet stimulation with his fingers. He kept pumping. His fingers rubbed my insides making them vibrate. I could feel the orgasm nearing and I grabbed his forearm so he couldn't stop what he was doing. Finally he hit a spot that made my body stiffen. He pushed deeper and ground in before he slowly withdrew his fingers causing me to almost lose my mind.
"Jesus!" I moaned as my toes began to curl.
After a couple intense minutes my body calmed.
"That was amazing." I breathed out heavily.
"You think that was good, just wait til I give you something to scream about."
"Are you going to make me scream?"
"I want to make you scream."
"Stop talking and touch me." I begged.  "Please Daniel?"
He brought his mouth to mine kissing me sweetly. It was all I could do, not to just rip his pants off and climb on top of him. I wanted his hard, inked, bad boy body inside of mine.  Touching me in all the right places. My body was on fire. I wanted him inside me so I could grab his ass and pull him deeper inside. I was quivering with need. I bit my lip waiting for him to do what we both wanted.
"Ana, you are so beautiful." He said and brought his lips back to mine.
I reached down between his legs and rubbed his length through his pants. He continued to kiss me as I unbuckled his belt and pulled it off of him. Then I focused on getting less fabric between us. I unfastened his pants and began trying to push them down.
"Ana, slow down." He grabbed one of my wrists. "It's not a race. I don't want to fuck you. I want to make love to you. If we are going to do this it's going to be slow and we are both going to enjoy it. Okay?"
"Okay." I agree.
Slowly he started kissing me again. This time pushing up my skirt to get more access to my center. The more he kissed and rubbed my body the hotter I got. I felt him getting harder against me.
Finally after several torturous minutes he started to undress me and I moved to do the same but at a much slower pace then before. When at last we were both naked he didn't penetrate me like I thought he would. He continued to kiss and rub my body. His lips dropped again to my breasts.
"Your driving me crazy." I whispered quietly.
I felt him smile as he chuckled against the skin of my breasts. He continued to kiss and suck on my flesh. One of his hands ventured down my stomach to my center parting my pussy lips and making small circles on my clit.
"Bite me Ana. Don't break the skin, use your teeth. Bite me."
I nipped at the skin on his shoulders and clavicles as I kissed his skin. He moaned as I rubbed his body. Suddenly his dick pierced inside me in one swift motion. He buried himself in my center pushing in completely before pausing to let me breathe. I almost screamed but stop myself, burying my face in his shoulder and biting a little harder then I intended. When he pulled out my hips went with him, reluctant to be empty once again. Then he thrust in once more and fell into a rhythm oscillating his hips, thrusting hard enough to hit my back wall.
I moan at the sweet friction. It wasn't long until my insides tightened around him and my body quivered in pleasure. He muffled my moan by locking his mouth on mine and kissing me deeply. I felt his body quake as he has his own release without me fully reaching mine. We lay together silently, listening to our breathing steady.
"Ana, please don't tell anyone what we just did." He said with concern in his voice. "When you leave."
"Not a word." I said. "Have you wanted to do that for a long time?"
"Yes and no. I care about you Ann. I love you but I feel weird doing what we just did."
"So you regret doing it." I ask.
"No sweetie. I've wanted you for a long time, but it's not something I would have ever imagined actually doing with you."
"I'm sorry." I say not realizing the sad tone my voice had taken.
"Don't sound so disappointed." Daniel says with a chuckle. "Put your clothes back on. If you want to sleep you can."
I pull my clothes back on and climb back in my bed. I half expect him to leave the room. He doesn't. Instead he climbs back in the bed behind me and pulls me to his chest. I cuddle into him and lace his fingers with mine.
"So what should we watch?"
"You choose." I said.
Daniel pulled himself up to lean on the bars of the headboard. He opened the laptop and chose a feel good love story that I didn't watch. I choose to cuddle as close as I could and fall asleep. Daniel didn't seem to mind. He just held me and let me sleep.