Chapter 26: Nightmares

"Ana. Ana, wake up. I have to go to work." Daniel said shaking me slightly as an alarm beeped on his phone.
"Mmm." I moaned. "No work today. Stay with me."
"I would love to stay with you but I can't." He said pulling his phone out and shutting the alarm off and looks at the screen. "Apparently Uncle Igor is going to watch you today."
"Who is Igor?"  I asked.
"Roman's brother. He's old school mafia where they kill first and compromised after."
"Do you trust him?"
"About as far as I can throw him." Daniel replied.
"So not at all?" I asked.
"No, I don't trust him enough to have him tie my shoe. When he does things I don't agree with, I can't stop him. He doesn't listen to me. He laughs and continues doing what he's doing. Then he has to make sure I know he's in charge off my father's business. It pisses me off."
"Can you change it?" I asked.
"I've never tried." He said as his phone started to ring.
He answered but didn't say a word. A couple minutes later he hung up.
"I have to go right now Ana. I'll be back in just a little bit." He said getting up and quickly started putting all his stuff in his bag. "Igor is will hurt you if you give him a reason. I will try to come back as quick as I can."
"I don't want you to go."
"I'm sorry Ana, I have to." He kisses my forehead and walked out of the room.

***

A while later an older man came in and went to the opposite corner of the room without saying a word. I assumed this man was Igor. He sat watching me for a long time.
"Be nice to me Ana and I will be nice to you."  He said as he stood and walked over to me.
I scooted away from him as he sat on the side of the bed.
"Come here girl." He purred.
"No." I said. "Stay away from me."
"Big mistake." He said smirking and pulled a rope out of his pocket.
He stood walking to the end of the bed and grabbed my ankles. As soon as his hands touched me I began fighting him. I was quickly drug to the end of the bed where he wrapped the rope around my elbows and pulled tightly until they touched my knees. With the same rope he tied my hands together and began tearing my clothes off.
"Don't fight me!" He said.
"No!" I screamed knowing what was happening.
I leaned forward and head butted him. My head made contact with his nose. Blood spewed from his nose. He  was knocked back momentarily but quickly climbed back over me.
"I told you to be nice Ana. I told you not to fight me." Igor growled. "Now I have to hurt you. Now I have to take from you."
He slapped my ass and placed his hands on my hips, thrusting inside my center. I screamed at the sudden intrusion. He pumped his hips against my body forcefully clapping our bodies together.
"No." I screamed. "Stop, please stop."
"There is no one here to stop me." Igor said.
"Please stop." I cried. "Daniel! Help me!"
"Daniel can't help you. I didn't want to hurt you Ana, you caused this." Igor said.
Igor thrust more forcefully gripping my hips hard. He grunted as his seed spewed from his body. He paused still holding my hips moments after he'd finished.
"Do you want to know what is going to happen to you? From now until your sold I'm going to be here to fuck you everyday. A few weeks after that others will be allow to fuck you. I suggest you stop fighting Ana. You will never leave this place. " Igor growled. "Roman and I will have his way with you and sell you to the highest bidder. A pretty thing like you with connections to the Italian Mafia will go for top dollar on the black market. You are nothing now but a hole for someone's dick. So enjoy this quiet time, you may never have it again."

Igor left the room for several hours. When he came back he had a change of clothes for me and Roman came with him.
"Be Good Ana. If you do what I want you to I'll leave you alone. If you fight me, I will keep going until you learn to listen." Roman said. "My brother tells me you already met him and he showed you a good time. Let's see if you will do the same for me."
I didn't move. I didn't speak. I laid there defeated and let them do what they wanted to me. They stripped me down the rest of the way and tied me back to the bed. Then Roman climb over me. He started off kissing my neck and rubbing against me, grabbing handfuls of my breasts.
"Your husband was a lucky man Ana." Roman said in a hushed tone in between kisses. "If my wife looked like you I'd take better care of her. I'd never let something as gorgeous as you fall into someone else's hands. I would protect you like you were the queen's jewels."
"You could protect me like that if you wanted to. I feel like there's a position that needs filled."
"Are you trying to get me to leave my wife Ana?"
"No I'm trying to get you to leave your mistress. I can show you what a real woman needs from a strong, powerful man like you." I said playing into it, all the while hoping I could get free.
"Are you going to let me fuck you Ana?" Roman asked.
"Are you going to let me show you what you've been missing?" I countered.
"What do you want to do to me dirty girl?"
"I want to kiss your lips and slowly make my way down your neck. I want to leave a trail of my red lipstick down you chest as I slowly unbutton your shirt. I want to leave a cluster of hickies between your hips and drive you crazy while I am sucking your skin in to my mouth too hard. I want to take your penis in my mouth and lick the length of it while you pull my hair. I want your dick to hit the back of my throat over and over until I gag. And when your ready, I want to straddle you and force your giant erection in to my wet, pink pussy so I can ride your thick veiny cock for hours. I want to make you pass out from the euphoria of having rough passionate sex with me. I want your sweat to cover my skin while I'm screaming your name and my pussy spasms in an electric orgasm from your rod so intensely it makes you cum too. I want you to paste your seed over my firm breasts and push back in my hot, tight  fuck hole for another round. I want you to tell me what greedy little bitch I am while you fuck my cunt until it's numb."
"Well I'm officially turned on." A voice said from the door.
I looked up to see Daniel standing in the doorway. A rush of relief swept over me as he walked farther in the room.
"Get off of her Roman." Daniel said in Russian. "You agreed that she would be mine for six weeks after she came down off the sedative. Seems to me that I have a month left. It also seems like one of you two already had some fun with her without my permission. I did pay you for her after all."
"You did pay me Daniel. I apologize. Call me a kid on Christmas that can't wait to tear open my gifts and play with them." Roman said climbing off of me.
"You seriously were going to sleep with me when your brother already made a mess down there?" I asked.
"We sexually assaulted our young nanny together with our older brother, Alexi, when we were just boys. Sharing with my brothers has never been an issue." Roman answered.
"That's disgusting." I said.
The rest of the conversation was in Russian. I don't think they know I understand what they are saying.
"I want my time with Ana to be extended since someone else couldn't wait to dip his hand in the metaphorical cookie jar and take what was mine." Daniel said.
"For how long? Roman countered.
"I want my original time to start over and be doubled. I want her for three months or you can take her elsewhere and give me my money back with twenty percent interest for every day I've wasted, plus my regular pay for watching another of your whores."
"We will extent your time. Three months from tomorrow you will decide if you want to keep her or if I am selling her to the Iranians."
"Get out." Daniel commanded.
"I will leave when I am finished with her." Roman replied.
"You've ruined everything I've done in the last two weeks. I don't know how I'm going to fix your mess. Leave now Roman."
"You can't tell me what to do boy. It was my money that paid for you to go to that stupid little doctor's school. I was the one who supported you when you were a young boy. I'm the one who bought this house you are living in. You are still living on my dime. An hour of time with this girl shouldn't be a problem for you to spare." Roman said and turned back to me undoing his belt.
"Damn it Roman! Don't you touch her!" Daniel shouted.
Igor grabbed Daniel and threw him back against the wall, pulling out a gun. Igor pressed the gun to the bottom of his chin. I saw that Daniel wasn't going to move from where he was.
"No." I whispered.
"What was that?" Roman said to me.
"No. Don't touch me." I said sternly.
"Oh, come now my pet. Not Ten minutes ago you wanted to me to do this to you. Now you've changed your mind because the boy is watching?"
"You are as old as my father. It's disgusting for you to think I was really attracted to you." I replied disgusted.
"That's to bad for you."
"Why?"
"I'm going to fuck you until I feel you orgasm." He said climbing on the bed.
I thrashed and tried to move but it was clear I was going nowhere.
"No!" I screamed as Roman pinned me down and pressed himself inside. "No!"
"You did not lie brother. She is as tight as a virgin." Roman moaned.
"No, get off!" I cried. "Daniel help me!"
Slowly Roman started pumping his hips to slide his dick in and out of me.
"Daniel please!" I said making eye contact with him. "Please help me."
Tears streamed from my eyes. I feel powerless. I think Daniel felt the same powerlessness. It wasn't fair of me to ask for his help when it was between his life and mine. In his situation I wouldn't have moved either. If he did both our lives could potentially end.