Chapter 33: Attached

This would be the fourth time that I was fucked unwillingly today. After Roman left I had to have Daniel help me get quickly into the bathroom were I puked out everything that was in my stomach. He held my hair and apologized. Then he carried me upstairs and force fed me crackers and water while telling me how sorry he was. He skipped dinner and has been holding me since I got sick. Now we are laying side by side, with me cuddled to his chest. He has me held tightly against him, like he is afraid I will disappear, stroking my hair.
"I'm never going to fall asleep if you keep petting me." I say annoyed not bothering to open my eyes.
"I'm sorry." He says and let's his arms fall away.
"I said stop petting me, not stop holding me."
"I'm sorry." He said again putting his arms back.
"Why do you keep apologizing? What's the problem?"
"I'm nervous and trying to define your boundaries and mine. I don't want to hurt you Ana. If I did I hope you know it wasn't my intention."
"You didn't have a choice. I didn't like that Roman made us do it and having him watch us was weird. But As screwed up as it my sound. I liked it. I liked having your hands on me. I liked touching you." I said and looked up at him. "I liked making you happy."
"I think your getting attached." He said looking down at me with a small smile.
"I think you are to." I said smiling back at him.
He moved up on his elbow, turning to look down at where I was now flat on my back. Then he leaned down bringing his lips to mine pressing me in to a kiss. His lips were soft and wet. The smell of him, intoxicating. A masculine musky smell, that was intertwined with a woody smell. Like Sandro's smell, but different. There was a hint smell of something else. Something smoky.
His free hand that was resting on my cheek slowly started to move down my neck and over my shoulder. The kiss deepened. His fingers brushing my arm as his hand receded to my hip. Then ever so slowly he moved slightly under my shirt. I grabbed his hand and slid it up to my breast. I pressed my hips up against him. I could feel how hard he was through our clothes. Then he pulled away.
"Ana we can't do this. I could hurt you."
I sighed and turn so my back was against him.
"Are you mad at me?"
"No, I just know your right. I'm getting attached and sleeping with you complicates things."
"Ana, I want to but I feel like I'm taking advantage of your situation."
"Your not taking advantage of I ask you. If you were demanding it would be different but you weren't. I'm mad at myself for thinking it was okay."
"Ana," he sighed, clicking on a lamp beside the bed. "Look at me."
I felt him sit up and put his hand on my shoulder. I reluctantly turned so I could see him.
"I think we both need to establish what this relationship is. When we are around other people you are a hostage. You need to act like one. You need to be scared of me. I need you to hate me but listen to what I tell you to do. But when we are alone, you don't have to pretend you want me. If you don't want to sleep next to me, that's fine, one of us can sleep on the couch. If you want to have a relationship we're we are just friends, then we can. Unless you want more than that, and if you do I want you to tell me."
"I'm going to be here weather I want to be or not. Why not make the best of it?" I said.
"You already answered that question. It makes things complicated. If your okay with the complications then we can try this relationship but it can't go bad and your going to have to work with me when you don't agree with things."
"I want a relationship with you. Please let me get to know you." I almost begged.
"Okay. I want to know who you are. What you like and dislike. What you want. All of which we can discuss in the morning. But right now, I am exhausted and I want to sleep."
"What if I still want you?" I ask.
"Then you have to do the work for both of us Ana. You have to be on top. I don't know why you'd want to have sex again, we've done it three times in the last twenty four hours."
"You showed me what it could be and I liked it Daniel. Can I touch you?" I asked biting my lip.
"Only if you are willing to do the work." He said sleepily.
I climbed over him so I was straddling his legs and leaned in to kiss him. His hands snaked up my legs and up my back taking my shirt with them. He hooked under my bra and pulled both off over my head before tossing it to the floor. I did the same to him. We sat for a moment breathing heavy with our skin pressed together. I studied his chest taking notice of all the scars. All the bullet wounds.
I felt him hook his fingers under my skirt on my underwear where he pulled hard, ripping the fabric. I felt him nuzzling his hard length against me playing a bit before he lifted his hips to push inside. He scooted down so he was lying flat under me.
"You can do whatever you want to me but you have to make me cum baby. If you can't, I get to do what I want to you with no objections"
I nodded looking down at him, admiring his hard muscles. My finger tracing the lines as I slowly started pivoting my hips and rocking on top of him. He took both my breasts in his hands squeezing and needing my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I grabbed his wrists and held them there while the sensation built between my legs.
"Oh my god." I moaned tipping my head back and closing my eyes as I quickened my pace.
"Look at me Ana." He said pumping his hips up to meet mine so our bodies fell together hard.
It only took a couple hard jabs from him for me to climax. I leaned forward in to his hands which wouldn't let me move off him as they held tight to my breasts. I had stopped moving but he continued pounding in to me.
"Fuck, Daniel, Daniel... don't stop" I said to him, trying hard not to scream.
"Do you like that baby? Am I making you cum?" He asked in a breathy, sultry voice. "Does it feel good?"
"It's good Danny, it's so good." I said through clenched teeth. "Don't stop, please, I want more. I want it harder."
"Get off, on your knees, and turn around." He said to me. "Quickly."
I did what he said. He moved behind me.
"Lean on your forearms." He commanded.
I leaned forward. He put his hands on my hips, seconds later he'd pushed back inside and began fucking me hard and fast. His skin slapping mine. I climaxed again fast and moaned as I clenched the sheets.
"Daniel."
"Do you like that baby?" He purred.
"I like it." I repeated over and over. "I like it, I like it. Don't stop."
Ecstasy, I could see sounds for a moment. His fast breathing and grunts filled the room accompanied by my moans and squeals of delight. I don't know how long we rolled around on the bed switching places. I don't know who fell asleep first.
What I do know is we fell asleep tangled in each other. His strong arms holding me tightly to his chest. Our sweat fusing our skin together.
We woke up the same way we'd fallen asleep. Stuck to each other but completely comfortable. I'm sure we could have slept longer, but the bedroom door swung open and crashed against the wall.
"Hey, dumbass it's time to get up." A man said strolling in the room.
Daniel grabbed the sheet from his waist and pulled it up to cover me.
"Go away Alastair."
"Damn little brother." He said cockily. "Did you have fun with your new toy last night."
"It's none of your goddamn business. Go away Alastair."
"Dad is waiting for you downstairs in your office."
"Nice try. He's not suppose to be here until this afternoon."
"Oh Danny boy, it's 1:30." The man said cockily leaning on the door frame.
"Are you serious?" Daniel said grabbing his phone from the night stand. "Fuck!"
"What do you want me to tell him?"
"Give me twenty minutes and I'll be down."
"He's going to be mad you kept him waiting." The man smirked.
"Well he'll just have to fucking deal with it. I've waited on him all my life. I need twenty minutes." Daniel said getting out of the bed.
"Your not going to introduce me to your new toy?"
"I will when we get downstairs. Alastair out." Daniel said pushing the man out of the room and locking the door.
"Who is he?" I asked in a yawn.
"My older brother. I need you to get up quick so we can shower and go talk to my father."
"I'm coming?" I said sitting up.
"No, but you might in the shower." Daniel smiled.
"Daniel." I scolded.
He chuckled. "Come on. Your wasting time."
Daniel took my hand and pulled me out of bed, leading me to a large walk-in shower. He turned the water on as we both stepped inside. The first initial blast of water was cold but it warmed up quickly.
The water felt so good on my tight muscles. I looked down to see cloud of dirt at my feet.
"Disgusting." I whispered.
"What?"
"Me. I'm gross."
"Your not gross. Shower fast." He said.
After I had cleaned myself to my satisfaction I looked over at Daniel for the first time. He was standing there watching me.
"What?" I asked.
"You are, so sexy." He said stepping forward and taking my hand.
He pulled me against him and kissed me. Then slowly pushed me back against the shower wall. He kissed down my neck. I giggled.
"This is the opposite of hurrying." I said.
"Shh, don't rush me." He said smiling against my skin, moving his hand between my legs and sliding his fingers inside and pumping quickly.
"Daniel." I moaned.
He pulled his fingers out and put his hands underneath my thighs, lifting me quickly. He pressed himself between my legs. His hard length pressing against me for a moment before he slid inside. He fucked me hard and fast against the shower wall, stopping only when he finally came. He placed my feet on the floor and rinsed off before turning back to me.
"Hurry baby." He said as he stepped out of the shower. "Rinse off. I'll grab you a towel."
I rinsed him off of me and turned the water off. I stepped out off the shower to be met by him holding a bath sheet open for me to wrap up in. I turned my back to him. He wrapped the towel around me but had pulled my back against him. His arms wrapped around me and he held me for a moment.
"Dry off and met me by the bed." He said kissing my cheek and walking out of the bathroom.
I did my best to dry off quickly. My hair prevented me from staying dry. Finally I gave up and walked in to the bedroom. The soft grey carpet squishing under my feet.
Daniel walked through a doorway coming back in the bedroom carrying clothes.
"Is that the closet?" I asked.
"Yes. I will let you go look after my father leaves. For now I need you to put this on. Undergarments are in the top two drawers of that dresser."
He handed me a pair of black heels and a hanger with a silky lavender dress shirt, black suit jack and skirt. Then he walked back in the closet. I walked to the dresser and opened the top drawer. I pulled out a lacy black and white lingerie set. I started getting dressed before he came back out with his own suit and shoes. I heard him moving behind me. Then his arms slid around me.
"You are so beautiful." He said in my ear. "Can I tell you a secret?"
"What?"
"I'm going to tear this off of you later."
"Not if I tie you down and take advantage of you first." I said turning around and kissing him.
"I like the sound of that." He said kissing me back.