Chapter 34: Mistake

I ran as fast as I could to get away from Daniel. I wasn't thinking about escaping, I just wanted space. I wanted to process what had happened and get a handle on my emotions. I made it out of the office and halfway up the stairs before he caught me. He grabbed my ankle and made me fall forward. He quickly climbed over me, grabbing my hands and pinning me down.
"What the fuck do you think your doing?" He asked. "You can't do whatever you want Ana. That's not the way this works."
He took my hands pushing them together and binding them with a giant zip tie.
"No, let me go!" I screamed at him.
He didn't respond. He climbed off and picked me up then threw me over his shoulder before walking back to his office.
"Need help boss?" A man asked.
"No. I've got it handled." Daniel responded.
"Leave." Daniel said to his dad and brother after we came back in the office.
Daniel dropped me on the couch, not caring to be careful. Maximus and Alastair left the room closing the door behind them. Daniel sat on the coffee table in front of me.
"If Roman comes back he will find a reason to have you punished. If I tell him no then he will have someone else do it. I don't like hurting you Ana."
"How are you going to hurt me Daniel? What are you going to do to me? Raping me won't do anything. Not after last nights three hour fuck-fest. Are you going to hit me? Choke me? Cut me? What? What do you want to do to me?" I said crying angrily.
"I said I don't like hurting you Ana. Not that I was going to." He said calmly, leaning his elbows on his knees and folding his hands. "Everyone outside that door expects me to be doing any or all of what you just told me to do. But I'm not going to do any of it. I'm going to wait for you to calm down but your going to listen to what I have to say. I'm sorry. I crossed a line. I don't want you angry with me Ana.  I would love you to be my happy little wife far away from all of this. I can't make you do that though. The only way for me to have that is if we want the same things. I can say honestly that I could see myself loving you and taking care of you for the rest of my life. I know what I want won't happen. Not in a hundred lifetimes. I'm sorry that I made you angry Ana. I can't change what I did in the past. The only thing I can do is change how I react in this moment and future moments. If I would have done what I wanted to, I would have raped you on the stairs and then carried you back down to the basement where you would have stayed until Roman sold you. I don't want to hurt you Ana. I want to help you get home. I want to help you stay safe."
"Why?"
"I told you I'm getting attached." He said. "Are you still mad at me?"
"Yes, but I won't hit you again. Will you take this off?"
Daniel pulled a black pocket knife out of his inside jacket pocket and cut the zip tie off. I didn't wait for him to put it away. I dropped to my knees and wrapped my arms around him, pressing between his legs and hugging him tightly. He hugged me back and rested his lips on my forehead. He was right, he could have done whatever he wanted to me and I couldn't stop him. I didn't have the strength to fight him off.
"I'm sorry." I said quietly.
"Can I ask you to do something for me?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Next time your mad at me can you not hit me and just talk to me about it. If Roman saw that he would be torturing you right now."
"I can't promise you anything." I said.
"This may be a bad time to ask you this but are you still going to let me rip your lingerie off."
"No. I'm mad at you. When I decide your not being a douche I might let you."
"Do you want to have angry makeup sex on my desk?"
"Are you going to keep asking if I say no."
"Absolutely. I'm going to annoy the shit out of you until you say yes."
"Fine. Let's do it then. On the desk." I said.
Daniel stood up and pulled me to my feet. He took my hand leading me to the desk. He pushed me back on it and opened my legs. He pushed my panties aside and kissed up my leg from my mid thigh until he got where he wanted to be. He buried his face between my legs until I was almost ready to cum. Then he stood unzipping his pants and exposing his hard dick. He place one of my legs on his shoulder. He teased me for a moment playing at the entrance. Then he pushed in starting slow and speeding up once he had everything stretched and lubricated enough for him to drive in to me hard and fast. I was on the edge of my climax once again and again he stopped to change positions.
"Turn over." He said.
I turn so I was bent over his desk. He placed one of my legs on top of it and began driving in to me again. I felt the vibrations building once again. He pulled out again to change positions.
Annoyed, I turned quickly pushing him down in his wing back office chair and climbed over him pushing him back inside my body quickly. 
"Fuck, Are you doing this on purpose?" I asked.
He smiled at me.
"You want angry sex? Now you've got it." I said.
I bounced on top of him building the sensation between my legs once again. I pulled open my shirt and pulled my breast over my bra. I grabbed his hand a put them on my breasts. I took a handful of his hair and pressed his mouth to my nipple. I held him there.
"Open." I commended.
When he didn't I pulled him back and slapped him lightly.
"Open." I said again.
He latched on to my nipple, sucking and biting my flesh. Finally I climaxed. I moaned his name louder than I wanted to. He stood quickly setting me on the desk. He pumped his hips quickly against mine until he was climaxing with me. He locked his mouth on mine grabbing a fist of my hair with one hand and one of my breast in the other. We locked in a lustful kiss neither of us wanted to end.
We only pulled away when there was a knock at the door.
"Shit." He said. "Put your clothes back on and go sit on the couch."
"How long have we been alone in here?"
"Maybe ten minutes. I wasn't really timing it." He said.
I quickly jumped off the desk and pulled my clothes where they belonged while he did the same to his. He reattached the zip tie to my hands and I went to the couch.
"Ready?" He asked.
I nodded.
He opened the door and stepped out in to the hall. I realized I'd left my shoes behind his desk as he walked back in with his dad and his brother. Daniel swung the door closed and came back over to the couch. He sat next to me and began talking to his dad about the business they had to do. I don't know what it was, I wasn't listening. I scooted away from him so I could lay down. I put my head on his thigh and closed my eyes. It didn't take long for my headache to disappear and my heart rate to return to normal.