Chapter 41: A New Day

I woke to a shrill squeal as I cuddled against Daniel, drooling on his chest. Whatever that painkiller was, it knocked me out. I tried to push myself up but Daniel held me close.
"Five more minutes baby. That's all we are going to have anyway." Daniel moaned.
"Why?" I asked.
"My daughter knows I'm here. Listen."
As the room grew quiet once again I could hear small feet against running on the hard wood. Daniel sat up and got out of bed just as the bedroom door opened.
"Daddy! Your home!" A child's voice said.
"There's my princess." Daniel said.
The little girl ran to Daniel jumping in his arms. He lifted her off the floor and spun her around placing her on his hip.
"I missed you so much." Daniel said holding her tight for several minutes.
"Daddy you were gone so long this time." She pouted.
"I know princess." Daniel said.
"Where were you?"
"I was working baby. You know that my job keeps me away but I found a new friend for you."
"Did you find me a mommy." She asked.
"Maybe" Daniel said to her. "I want you to met someone very important to me."
He sat on the bed next to me. The little girl in his arms was gorgeous. She cuddled in to her daddy shyly hiding behind her dark brown hair, clutching a teddy bear. Her big brown eyes sparkled with excitement as she hid against Daniel's chest.
"Daddy she's really pretty." She whispered to Daniel. "Who is she."
"I know. Introduce yourself." Daniel whispered back. "I'm going to take a shower. Say hi. She won't hurt you. I promise she's really nice."
Daniel left the room setting her on the bed. The little girl looked at me curiously.
"Hi." She said. "I'm Mila."
"Hi Mila." I said smiling at her. "My name is Ana. Can I ask you some questions."
She nodded.
"How old are you?"
She held up her hand.
"What's your favorite color?" I asked.
She pointed to my shirt.
I gasped. "Purple?"
She nodded and smiled.
"Do you want to know a secret?"
She nodded.
"Purple is my favorite too."
She giggled.
"What's your teddy bears name?"
"Baby bear."
"Ah, Orsetto, that's how to say it in Italian."
"Orsetto."
"Mmhmm. My best friend in the whole world calls me that. I have another best friend and he calls me Piccola."
"What does that mean?" She asked.
"It means small one or baby. It depends on how you say it."
"Does my daddy know your friends?" She asked.
"I think so."
"Where are they." She asked.
"At my home in New York. One of my friend's gave me this locket." I said taking it off and opening it. "His name is Vincenzo."
Mila took my locket and smiled.
"I know him." She said excitedly. "That's the man daddy was talking to on his computer before he left last time."
"Did you talk to him?" I asked.
"Yes."
"What did you think about him?"
"He was really nice and he made me laugh. He let me talk to his daughter and her friend. Their names were...."
"Alisha." I said.
"Yes and the other one."
"Natalie?" I asked.
"Yeah. He said he was waiting for his friend to wake up and she'd been asleep for a really long time. Wait, are you his friend? The one that was sleeping?"
"Yes." I said wiping my tears away.
"Do you miss him?"
"Very much." I answered.
"Do you want to see daddy's computer? You could talk to your friend. "
"Only if you keep it a secret. Your daddy will be mad at us if he knows you showed me. If you can keep it a secret I can be your mommy. Do you want me to be your mommy?"
"It's a secret mommy."
I turned and stood up off the bed. Mila took my hand and we walked out of the bedroom. She lead me to an office under the stairs.
I went quickly to the computer and hit the space bar. The prompt for a password came up. 
"Do you know how to open daddy's computer Mila?" I asked.
"My mommies name. Tatiana."
I typed the name in and quickly opened the computer. Once everything was booted I opened the internet. I put the browser in to the private setting and opened my email. I scrolled to Vince's name and pushed the talk icon.
The line thrilled.
The screen flashed and then Vince was there. The room behind him I recognized as my home.
"Ana?"
"Vince this is my new friend Mila. She wants to talk to Alisha." I said smiling.
"Ally." Vince called. "Come here. Someone wants to talk to you."
Vince looked away from the computer for a moment.
"Who is it Daddy." Alisha came in to the frame. "Mommy!"
Ally disappeared from the camera yelling. "Sandy, Mommy is on the computer!" She sounded excited.
"Your her mommy!?" Mila asked excited.
"Yes I am Alisha's mommy. Maybe my friend can bring her here. It could be another secret. Can you tell him where you live."
I watched several people come in view of the camera. Leo, Sandro, my dad, Sergio.
"9-4-8-4-0-1-5 Lower Lake Road. Troy, Montana." Mila said slowly.
"Evil fucking genius." Sergio smiled at me.
"Got it." Vince said. "Thank you Mila. I will bring Ally to play with you but you have to keep it a secret ok."
"Now Alisha can come play!" She said excitedly. "If your Ally's mommy and your my mommy now does that mean we are sisters?"
"Absolutely but only for a little while. You only get to borrow me."
"If you like it here can we keep you?" Mila asked.
"Sure."
"Are these your friends?"
"Yes sweetie these are my friends. Can I talk to them for a minute before we go get dressed?"
She nodded.
"Remember this is a secret. You can't tell your daddy."
"Ok Mommy."
"Ana only speak Italian. Are you okay?" Vince asked in Italian.
"I'm okay but I'm still healing. I had a tear in my uterus that got infected. Last night the infected pocket burst and I woke up in a pool of blood but I will be fine."
"Did they hurt you?" Sandro asked. "Who do I need to kill Orsetto."
"Roman and Igor." I said remembering what they did to me. "The deserve to be castrated and have their dicks shoved in their mouthes." I brushed a tear away.
"Anyone else?" Leo asked.
"Daniel's brother, Alastair needs the crap kicked out of him and Grayson O'Callahan. Can you come get me."
"Ana we will be there as soon as we can okay." My dad said. "We are going to take care of the people here and we will be there within the week."
"Stay strong Piccola. We will be there soon." Vince said.
I wiped tears from my face again.
"Stop it you big baby." I scolded myself. "I have so much I want to say but I don't know how to say it."
"You can say it when we get there." Antonio said. "Man up orphan Annie. Your knight in shining armor is only a day away."
"Fuck you Tony." I said laughing, mopping my face with me sleeve.
Everyone laughed.
"I miss you Ana." Tony said with a sad smile.
"I miss you and I want to come home." I said.
"I wish you could just climb through the screen." Tony said starting to tear up.
"Look who needs to man up now." Adriano said to him.
"Ana, my dad is coming." Mila said pointing to a monitor on the wall in front of us. I looked up to see Daniel walking out of the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked to Ron's room. He stood talking to Ron for several minutes before he went back in the bedroom.
"I have to go." I said. "Oh one more thing. Daniel may be the one who has me right now but promise me you won't hurt him."
"Daniel will be safe if he doesn't fight back but we can't promise you anything" Sandro said.
"We love you Ana." Vince said.
"I love you all too." I said.
"Be safe Ana." Vince said.
"Forever and always." I kissed my hand and held it up as I ended the call.
I quickly mopped my face up.
"Mila where is your room." I asked as I closed the browser.
"I'll show you." She said taking my hand.
"You have to keep this secret." I said to her. "I will be mad at you if you tell anyone."
"I won't tell Ana, I want you to be my mommy." She said as we walked out of the office and lead me to her bedroom.
"Should we have a tea party?" I asked her.
She gasped. "Can we? Can we? A princess tea party?"
"If you want a princess tea party, we need to dress you like a princess."
I went in her closet and pulled out one of her tea length dresses. It was white and blue striped with a full skirt and a red ribbon around the center.
I helped her put it on with white tights and shiny red flats. I pulled her hair in to a high ponytail and put a rhinestone headband on her.
"Should we curl your hair and put makeup on?" I asked.
"I've never had makeup on before." She said nodding. "Then can we go invite the other girls."
"If you'd like." I said. "It's your tea party. You can do whatever you'd like."
"Yay!" She said jumping up and down.
We went back in Daniel's bedroom and walked into the bathroom. Daniel was standing in front of the bathroom mirror shaving. He looked at his daughter in the mirror and smiled. I lifted her to the counter.
"What are you doing to my daughter?" He asked with a smirk.
"We are having a princess tea party daddy." She said cheerfully.
"Oh, are you?" He smiled. "How did you convince Ana to do that?"
Mila turned and gave her dad puppy eyes.  He laughed and shook his head.
"Figures." He said.
I pulled the curling iron out from under the sink and plugged it in. I grabbed the cosmetics case that was right next to it and opened it up. I dug through and found mascara and lipstick to put on her.
"Close your eyes." I told her.
I put the mascara on her.
"Open." I said. "Open your mouth like this."
I opened my mouth in an o shape. Mila copied me.
"Don't move." I said applying the red lipstick. "Finished. Should we finish your hair?"
She nodded.
I grabbed the curling iron and put small ringlets in her ponytail and drug my fingers over them. Then I picked up a can of hair spray.
"This is the part that's not fun. Hold your breath." I said.
I sprayed her hair to make it hold and handed her a hand mirror.
"What do you think?"
"I look like a real princess Ana! Thank you!" She said hugging me. "Are you going to make yourself look like a princess too?"
"No, I'm the queen." I answered. 
"Does the queen go to the princess tea party."
"Of course." I said. "Do you want to go ask everyone if the want to join us?"
Mila ran out of the room quickly. Daniel walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.
"That was the cutest thing I've ever seen." He said.
"She is adorable." I said pushing up on my toes to kiss him.
"I'm happy she likes you." He said between kisses. "Does this mean your not mad at me anymore?"
"Maybe." I said seductively kissing him. "Using your daughter was a dirty trick sir."
"You are so sexy." He said.
"It's to bad we can't have makeup sex."
"Are you trying to tease me?" He asked.
"Maybe." I said pulling away from his kisses. "It's a shame you showered without me."
I pulled my shirt off and tossed it to the floor exposing my bare breasts. I turned in his arms and pushed my pants and underwear off, kicking them to the side. I made sure to push my butt back into him.
"Such a shame." I said bringing one of his hands up to my breast while I push the other between my legs. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.
I reached behind me and pulled his towel off his waist letting it fall to the floor. I pushed back into him again. Then I took a step forward. He moved with me like I was a magnet, following me all the way to the shower. I leaned forward turning the water on. I stood back up leaning against him.
"Do you want to have makeup sex in the shower?" I asked him.
I didn't wait for the answer. I stepped in the shower and he followed. He grabbed my jaw turning my head and pressed his lips to mine so hard it almost hurt. My back pulled tight to his chest. The steam made the air heavy.
"Daniel not so hard." I said.
"You make me crazy." He said grabbing handfuls of my breasts.
Daniel slid his a hand down my body, stopping at my center. I grabbed his arm. He pushed his lips to my skin kissing down my neck and plunged a finger inside me.
"Daniel." I moaned.
He pumped his finger in and out of my body quickly until I was on the edge or an orgasm. He pulled his hand away.
"Lean on the wall, bend forward." He said.
I leaned down putting my hands on the shower wall in front of me. Daniel moved forward pushing his hard cock inside my body. He thrust in three times pushing me against the wall.
"Standup." He commanded. "Slowly."
I slowly stood straight, his hard length still inside me. He grabbed my breasts and kissed my shoulder. I brought my arms up around his neck. I turn my face to kiss him. He locked his lips on mine pumping his hips against me. I placed my hands back against the wall, pushing my butt in to him. He held my hips. My body began to vibrate. My knees going weak.
"Jesus. Daniel." I moaned as my knees gave up momentarily.
"No, no, no, no, no. Ana stand up baby." Daniel said. Holding my hips tighter.
"I'm trying, but you. I'm going to. Jesus fuck!" I said leaning further forward.
My body was filled with an indescribable sensation. Pure bliss. I breathed in deep, trying to breath through it.
"Maybe we should do this differently." Daniel said. 
I turned to face him and pushed up in my toes to pressed my lips back to his. He pressed me back against the wall. He lift one of my legs resting it on his fore arm and pressed back inside.
"You must have really liked that. Your so wet." He smirked.
"Shut up." I pulled his mouth back to mine, wrapping my hand around his neck.
He thrust his hips in to mine. His hands gripped my thigh and hip. I grabbed his hand.
"Oh my god." I whispered as the sensation built again. "Daniel I'm going to come."
He lifted me completely off the floor. I wrapped my other leg around him. He pumped his hips faster, his lips locking on mine.
"Come on baby. I can feel it. Come on." He said leaning his forehead against mine. "Your so close. So close."
He pumped his hips a little harder.
"Jesus. Right there. Daniel. Oh my."
Daniel kept his hips moving at the same pace for several minutes keeping my orgasm going until he finally let go. I could feel the pressure of his release. He stopped moving breathing heavy, leaning against me. His chest crushed me to the shower wall.
"Your fucking amazing. I'm never gonna get sick of you." He said.
When he finally set me down I held on to him tightly. Part of me hated him. The other part loved him enough to runaway and never look back. I stood there, letting the water cascade down around us, holding him like I'd never see him again.
I didn't mean for it to happen, but it did. Somewhere between me thinking about how ready to go home I was and never seeing Daniel again, I cried. I stood silently holding myself against him, crying on his chest. He squeezed me in a tight hug, not knowing how much it meant to me. It wasn't until I breathed out that he realized I was crying.
"What's wrong baby." He asked me.
"I love you." I whispered.
"Your crying because you love me?"
"I'm crying because I miss home and if I go back to my life I will never see you again."
"What sparked this?" He asked.
"I was thinking about how incredible you are and then I started thinking about my family. I miss them but I love you, I know I have to choose one or the other."
"You don't have to choose Ana. I chose for you. I could never let you go. You are my life now."
We stood there together holding each other tightly. We were interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door.
"Daniel?" Ron's voice echoed through the tile room from the other side of the door.
"Yeah." Daniel answered.
"We have some business to take care of. Everyone is waiting for you."
"I'll be down in fifteen minutes." He said to Ron and looked down at me. "I have to work. Will you be okay without me for a while?"
"I'll be fine. I have a tea party to host."
"I love you." He said with a smile and lean in to kiss me.
"I love you too." I said accepting his kiss.
He pulled away leaving my to finish my shower alone. I washed my hair and body quickly. When I exited the shower Daniel was standing in front of the mirror combing his hair back. He was wearing a light blue dress shirt and black slacks. He'd put on on red tie and suspenders. He looked like one of the 1920 gangsters you'd see in old movies. Very scary and put together.
He smiled at me in the mirror when I stepped out of the shower. I smiled back but I didn't say anything. I walked into the closet and selected a dark green chiffon dress that hung loosely over my body and black heels. I put them on and returned back to the bathroom glancing at Daniel who was standing by a long mirror dresser putting on a watch. I dried my hair, pulling it up in a bun and put make up on. I'd just finished and was ready to go find Mila.
"Ana, I'm going downstairs." Daniel said from the bedroom.
I walked out of the bathroom quickly.
"Wait, I'll go with you." I said.
He held out his hand which I took and we walked out of the bedroom together. He slid his arm around my back and held my hip again him as we walked. I did the same putting my arm around his waist.
Ron was just starting back up the stairs to get Daniel when we started down. Ron looked up and smiled. Beside him, Mark stood with a stupid smirk on his face. My heart pounded hard I my chest as I struggled to keep my composure.
"You guys have a real Bonnie and Clyde thing going on." Ron smiled.
"Don't forget it. If you cross him, I'll kill you." I joked.
Mark smiled and shook his head.
"You chose a winner." Mark said with a hint of jealousy. "Anyone says something bad about you she's gonna kick their ass."
"I can show you after I'm done with Mila." I scolded.
"You want to fight with me?"
"No, I want to kick your ass." I said to Mark.
"I doubt you could kick my ass." He said.
"I could kick your ass and four other guys before you even know what was happening."
"You talk big Ana but I've fought you before."
"I don't know who you think you are. So see you in the parking lot after school." I said as we got to the bottom of the stairs.
"It's a date." Mark laughed.
"Dude your gonna get your ass kicked." Ron chuckled.
"Thanks for the vote of confidence." Mark said.
"I'll see you in a little while." Daniel said pulling me in to kiss me.
"Okay. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." I said and walked away.
I could hear them talking as I went in the kitchen.
"You will not touch her." Daniel said to Mark as they walked away. "Understand."