Chapter 59: Jealous

Ana's POV

I woke up on the bathroom floor still naked in a puddle of my drool at some point last night. I'd got up and crawled in bed with my husband who was fast asleep in nothing but his boxers. As soon as I laid down he wrapped me as tightly as he could without hurting me and we both fell back asleep.

When I'd woke again it was still dark outside. The clock by the bed read 4:45. I moaned and nestled in closer to Sandro's chest.

"Good morning baby." He yawned.

He grabbed my hand and slid it down his chest, not stopping until I touched his hard member. I smiled against his chest.

"Do you want to help me out?" He asked in a whisper wrapping his arms around me tighter.

I slowly reach inside his boxers and stroked his hard length. He moaned at my touch and looked  down at my sleepy face. He pressed his lips to mine in the same bruising manner he did the night before.

"Take these off." I said pulling on the top band of his boxer briefs.

He obliged my request and quickly took them off. I was still half asleep but I turned and straddled his middle, slowly sinking down on his hard cock with my hands rested on his chest. I moaned and I pushed his full length as deep inside me as I could.

"Oh," I smiled. "Jesus Sandy."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah." I moan as I slowly start moving on top of him.

"I missed this." Sandro growled. "My beautiful wife riding my dick first thing in the morning. Your so sexy Ana. Such a goddess. You're so amazing, inside and out."

I picked up the pace tipping my head back as he stroked my ego and continued telling me what a gorgeous, sexy gift from god I was while he slide his hands around massaging other parts of me to. His hands never leaving my skin.

After my first orgasm he lifted me enough to roll and lay me flat on my back under him. He climbed up on his knees smiling seductively at me and never broke eye contact. He places the back of my left thigh against his shoulder and I watch him push back in a begin to fuck me. Sandro captures my mouth again when he pushes his lips to mine. He pushed inside me hard and fast. He pulled his lips away staring in my eyes, keeping his face only inches from mine. I clutched his elbows and nearly scream as I filled full of him over and over again. My orgasm sweeps in quickly. Sandro watched my facial expressions and timed everything he was doing so perfectly. As my orgasm neared its end Sandro pulled out hurriedly, burying his mouth again my clit and sucking hard bring me another intense orgasm. He lapped at my center bring me waves of pleasure. He pushed me to lay on my side and move in behind me, sliding his right arm under me to grab my hand. His left arm wrapped around my body aligning himself with me and he pushed inside my body once again. He slide his hand up giving him access to my breasts. I turned my face toward his, kissing him. I grabbed his shoulder with left hand as he fucked me. I pulled away from his kiss so I could watch him thrust inside me. He kisses my shoulders and my neck. I orgasm again arching my back and pushing my butt backward into his hips.

"Get back on top Orsetto." He said lying flat on his back again.

I do what he asks climbing back over him. After I've push him back inside me I don't get a chance to start moving before he pulls me flat against his chest crushing my breasts and begins thrusting himself inside me from underneath. He wraps his hand in my hair and pushes his lips to mine passionately, barely letting me up for air. Finally he turns he face away from me as I start to have another orgasm. My legs wrap around his and my toes curl. I throw my hips down against his. Sandro reads my face again.