Chapter 32: Punishment

My heart began to pound hard. Roman was here again. I could only hope Daniel would keep me safe. There was no chance of me fighting him off by myself. I hugged my knees to my chest on the chair and tried to calm myself. Daniel walked across the office quickly and shook Romans hand. They spoke in Russian like they had before.
"Otits." Daniel said. (Father.)
"Daniel. Ya zdes' dlya Nikolasa, no ya khotel posmotret', kak ona nastroyena. Ya slyshal chto byl sluchay v podvale, gde ona pytalas' bezhat.'" (Daniel. I'm here for Nicolas but I wanted to see how she's adjusted. I heard there was an incident in the basement where she tried to run.)
"Ne to, chtoby ya znal." (Not that I'm aware of.) Daniel said and shook his head like he knew nothing.
"I problema V stolovoy?" (And the problem in the dining room?)
"Ya peredayu eto." (I'm handling it) Daniel replied.
"Kak vy nakazhete yeye?" (How will you punish her?) Roman asked.
"Ya zastavil yeye sosat' moy chlen." (I made her suck my cock.) Daniel smiled.
"Did she do well?" Roman smiled and asked in English.
"She would have been better if I had paid her." Daniel scoffed.
Roman laughed. "That will teach her to disrespect you in your house. Next time I'll be here to watch. I want to see her weak."
"Xastavit yaya sdelat' eto snova. (You could just force her to do it again.)" Igor said cockily. "If your not up to it I'm sure I can make her do it for me."
"Once was enough." Daniel said.
"I agree with Igor. Make her do it again."  Roman said. "Or she'll do it for both of us."
Daniel rolled his eyes as he walked over and stood in front of me. "Ana. Do it again so they can watch."
Daniel unzipped his pants and grabbed my hand putting it on his penis outside his pants.
"Put it in your mouth. Do not bite me or you will regret it." Daniel said seriously giving me a look that said do it or they will kill us both.
"Sitting or standing?" I rolled my eyes.
"On your knees." Roman said. "Fuck her face Daniel."
I took a deep breath and put my feet on the floor before I scooted off the chair holding on to Daniel's hips. I pulled his pants down enough to expose his length then I took him in my hands. I could tell he didn't want it to happen like this. He wasn't even a little hard. He focused on me. I began moving my hand, stroking his length trying to get him hard.
"Just do it." Daniel said quietly so only I could hear him.
I took a couple deep breaths before I took him in my mouth still flaccid. He took a fistful of my hair and moaned as I sucked, pressing my tongue against the hard veins on the bottom. I felt him get harder before he pulled back and thrust his hips forward, forcing himself deeper in my throat.
"Harder." He said.
"Stop." Roman said several minutes later. "Daniel fuck her."
Daniel pulled back.
"Stand up." He commanded pulling me to my feet. "Turn."
He grabbed my arms and pulled my back against his chest.
"I'm sorry Ana. I don't want to do this." He whispered then commanded, "Bend down. Hands on the chair."
I did what he said and prepared for him to press inside roughly. But that was not what happened, he was gentle when he did it. He started slow and easy before falling in to a steady rhythm that actually felt good to me. He reached around under my skirt and started playing rough over my clit.
"Daniel." I moaned.
"Orgazm u neye vo rtu Daniel." (Come in her mouth Daniel.) Roman said. "Zastav' yeye proglotit' tvoyu spermu." (Make her swallow your seed.)
Daniel pumped faster as he and I both got closer to cumming. Then he pulled out quickly and made me turn pushing me to my knees and forcing my mouth open as his semen gushed from his body. I felt some of it leak from the corner of my wide open mouth.
"Swallow it." Daniel said, winded pushing the drip back in my mouth with his thumb.
Again I did what he said, feeling really humiliated. But that was the point.
"Good. You can expect another visit like this." Roman smiled.
"She will know the rules when you come back father." Daniel said.
"She'd better." Igor smirked.