two: sleepytime uwus

tugger POV
"yes! that's it!" mistoffelees exclaims excitedly. he had been trying to do this trick for at least an hour.
    "fantastic! i'm so proud of you!"
     "it's about time i did it right" misto mutters.
     "oh don't be like that," i coo, but switching to match his playful tone, i say, "but i was getting pretty bored." he laughs his adorable laugh. i smile too. somehow, he makes his way into my arms. he buries his face into my chest. neither of us say anything, so i just held him there for a good fifteen minutes. sometime during that, we end up lying on the ground, still tangled together.
"bedtime?" mistoffelees finally asks, clearly exhausted from a whole day of practicing his magic.
"sure," i smile and take his hand as we stand, (rhymes!) mutually helping each other up.
together, we make our way back to our lovely little den; all the way back to the shared nest made of anything and everything soft. misto climbs in delicately and i nestle myself in beside him. he pulls us closer together, and i wrap my arm around his smooth back, which arches into my touch. he nuzzles his face in my mane and breathes deeply.
"i love you," he whispers, so quiet i almost
miss it, "so much."
"i love you too, mistoffelees." i purr back.
     and with that, we're both fast asleep.

a/n sorry it's short but:
a) i love all 3 of you who are reading this
b) i hope you're having an amazing day
c) <3!!!!