eighty five: actual cats this time

like cat-cats not the stage cats

     but it's been a while, no?

     ps just a reminder about misto's owner wren (they/them), and tugger's owner hannah (she/her)

third person pov (it's been a while)
     mistoffelees leaps effortlessly onto the porch banister, pacing along until he reaches the corner.

      as he looks around, he tries not to glare at things, but he can't help it, it's in his nature.

     he saw mailboxes, some with the flags up, and he saw humans walking dogs, he saw a nice, friendly-looking grey car go by— if cars could be friendly, of course.

     as mistoffelees kept looking around, he saw the other houses, though he couldn't care less about them. except for one, that is.

     he stares directly at the house directly across from his, waiting for the door to open.

     when it does, a tortoise-shell maine-coon cat bounds out very deliberately. he gallops his way across the street and up the stairs of the porch.

     mistoffelees jumps back down and greets his friend with a head-bump.

     "fluffy, please come back," tugger's human shouts, her hands cupped around her mouth to be louder.

      in response, tugger meows back at her.

     mistoffelees, on the other hand (paw), had taken it upon himself to meow and paw at his own door, even though there was already a special cat-door just for him.

     wren opens the door and picks their sleek black cat up, gesturing for tugger to come inside too. they wave apologetically at hannah, before closing the door again.

     tugger trots into the house and onto the living room couch.

      mistoffelees somehow manages to get onto the kitchen table.

      tugger decides he was bored of the couch, and so, he saunters into wren's study.

      the desk looks like a great place to hang out.

     tugger jumps onto the top of the desk, pawing at a piece of paper. it moves.

     being a curious cat, this intrigues tugger. he paws at the paper a little more. it moves a little more.

     eventually, there is a total of 6 papers on the floor, when tugger finally gets bored.

      he notices there is a drawer that happens to be open. how interesting.

     gingerly, tugger climbs into the drawer.  he settles all four paws into it and crouches down.

     he must've shifted his weight too far to one side, because the floor under him slides.

      suddenly, everything is dark. tugger tries wiggling, nothing happens. he tries pawing at the walls, still, nothing happens.

    at this point, the only logical solution is to make a fuss.

hi sorry i haven't updated for two days but i love you all

      uh also we're like 60 reads away from being at 10,000 and i was wondering if it'd be too narcissistic to make a cake?