fifty six: make me, part 1

hi here's this ig

tugger pov (it's been a while lmao)
i sneak into the kitchen, making sure to be very quiet so misto won't hear me. he's making cookies, and i want chocolate.

     i reach over him very carefully and grab the bag as quickly as possible, but mistoffelees is faster.

     he smacks my hand and pushes me away with his hip. "get," he says.

      "but why?" i whine, reaching for the bag again.

     "because," misto says, standing in front of the counter to block me from the chocolate chips. "i said so."

     "yeah, but i say different." i mutter, trying to reach around him again.

     he grabs both of my wrists and holds them tightly. "i'm busy, and i don't need you getting in my way."

     "but baby," i whine again, doing a childish stomp. "i want them."

     mistoffelees leans a bit closer. "i. don't. care. don't touch them."

     i smirk a little and bite my lip. "make me."

     "i said i'm busy." he murmurs, letting go of my wrists and turning back to his baking.

     i wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder.

     "do you wanna go for a walk later?" he asks.

     "sure, baby, whatever you want."

     "okay, but do you want to?"

     "with you? always," i laugh, snuggling a bit closer to him and closing my eyes.

•••

     "hey baby?" mistoffelees peeks his head into the living room. "the cookies are done, but they need to cool, so... do you wanna go on that walk now?"

     i nod and stand up, walking to the front entrance to find some shoes.

part two..?

     so i watched cats 1998 again today, and i almost cried at misto's little "presto!" (as always)