fifty eight: cottagecore (because im a hopeless romanitc stfu)

ok here's the cottagecore aesthetic for those 3 of you wondering:

misto pov     i push the cabin door open, letting it close by itself on my way in

misto pov
i push the cabin door open, letting it close by itself on my way in.

tugger appears around the corner, smiling and holding our best picnic basket.

"jeez, is it lunchtime already?" i ask rhetorically, setting down the vegetables i just collected from the garden.

     "'tis, it is!" tugger says, practically skipping out of the cabin.

     i laugh and mutter "you're a dork."

     tugger takes my hand and walks towards the meadow. we find the way to our usual spot, next to a pretty apple tree. i can't help but smile.

     tugger lays the blanket down and sets the basket on it gingerly. then, he pulls me down onto my back. he flops down beside my and stares at the sky.

     "what was that for?"

     "look at the sky, mistoffelees!" he says, gesturing widely to the cloud-littered blue.

     i follow his gaze and stare at the clouds. they're just clouds, but tugger gets so excited to watch them.

     "that one's a bunny!" he says, pointing straight up into the sky.

     i squint at it. "how the hell do you see a bunny?"

     "there's it's ears, it's little nosie, and that's its tail," he says brightly, still pointing.

     "ohh i see it now," i murmur, turning my head to look at him. i scoot closer and put my head on his chest. almost instinctively, he puts his arm around my back.

     "tugger?" i ask, looking up through my eyelashes.

    "yes baby?"

     "you're perfect," i whisper.

     tugger smiles and kisses my forehead. "i know, but you're perfect-er."

     "that's not a word—" i try to point out, but tugger cuts me off.

     "shhh, nobody needs to know," ('say no to this' anyone?) he whispers, still smiling, as he places his finger on my lips.

     i roll my eyes and put my head back on his chest.

     hi sorry this was mostly dialogue but i wanted to get this out asap so you lovelies wouldn't be deprived of tuggoffelees

     so a while ago i wrote a book about this guy whose mom was burned at the stake for being a witch, so he runs away and meets this group of other witches
he's never met before, and he has to figure out how to avenge his moms death with a coven of dumbasses
     and i was wondering if you guys would like me to post it? it was my first book ever, and it's very important to me, but i really don't know, and i wanted my mutuals' opinions (also if you're not a mutual you have a say too lmao)