sixty four: i honestly dont even know. mistofflees in a dress idk

hey remember when i had creative and witty titles? haha.

     also i learned how to play the good omens theme song on the piano, and it's in 3/4 time, which means you can waltz to it, and i know how to waltz, so... entertainment.

misto pov
     i glance one last time in the mirror, and smile, satisfied with my result. i found a flow-y white dress with little pink and purple flowers, and i put a belt around my waist. i debated putting shoes on, and i did, snow-white heels.

     i step carefully down the stairs, careful for two reasons: not to fall, and so tugger won't hear me.

     i sneak through the hallway and peek into the living room. tugger hasn't noticed me yet, so i press my back against the doorframe, reaching up as high as i can with my left hand, and holding myself up with my right.

     tugger looks at me, looks away, and looks back all within the same millisecond. "what in the nine circles of hell are you wearing?"

     i smile at him. "like it?"

    "of course i do! you look amazing in everything," he says, as though it's painfully obvious. "i'm just wondering, why..?"

    "i dunno, i felt like it." i turn my head a little and close my eyes.

     there's a slightly awkward silence, but who cares? i look amazing right now.

     "so... you wanna watch survivor?" he asks, gesturing to the tv.

     "one hundred percent yes." i push off the wall and speedwalk to the couch, letting tugger pull me by the hips into his lap.

this is the gayest thing i've ever written.

you're still here? oh ok well i'm gonna do some self promo

     i have a new book! it's about this guy whose mom was burned alive for being a  witch, and he doesn't really care, because he's a terrible person. and then he meets this other boy who's a witch, and the witch boy convinces him to avenge dead mom (hey mom, dead moOoOom) and they fall in love—

it's called 'welcome to tahotra' and the first chapter is out <3