eight: hEiGHt diFfEReNcE

idk why i wrote the title like that but it was a pain in the ass to do
but have you SEEN how much shorter misto is???

idk why i wrote the title like that but it was a pain in the ass to dobut have you SEEN how much shorter misto is???

i have so many gifs and photos of them. it's a problem. way too many omfg

yo this is literally a short story (shorter than i already write lmao) about misto being short.

tugger pov, at the jellicle ball
bombalurina hangs off my arm like it's a lifeline. no matter what i do to try and get rid of her, she just keeps getting closer. i see munkustrap walk by with demeter. i shoot him a look that screams 'help me!' they look at each other and laugh at me. rude.
bomba inches closer and closer as each minute passes and every time she does, i do the same, hoping to keep the same distance between us.
"playing hard to get, are we?" she purrs
i'm not sure what to do, so i give her a pointed look and shift even further away. she smirks and moves so that her legs are draped over my lap. that didn't go as planned.
that's when my perfect black tuxedo boyfriend catches my eye. thank. god.
mistoffelees is talking with victoria, but it's very clear he's not in the same situation as me.
i'm not sure how, but bomba is still slowly creeping into my lap.
finally, mistoffelees notices me staring him down; he also notices bombalurina holding me down. (that was intentional please don't @ me) he beckons for me to join them, and i unceremoniously shove bomba off of me. she stares at me, clearly offended. i would be too, but i don't have time for that right now.
i hurry over to misto and victoria, who are both stifling their laughter.
"that was quite a show," victoria giggles.
"she wouldn't leave me alone!" i protest.
"that's what makes it funny." mistoffelees adds with a smirk.
(this is the part where i realize i hadn't done anything involving the title. so taa daa!!! it's going to be a normal-sized chapter! lucky youu~)
victoria is called by a group of kittens, consisting of plato, tumblebrutus, electra, etcetera. (also intentional, don't @ me).
she glances at the two of us, before rushing to join them.
"care to dance?" mistoffelees asks.
"i thought you'd never ask," i smile, taking his outstretched hand.
he rests his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my ribs. i do the same. we sway until the song ends. when it does, mistoffelees takes my hand again and leads me to a somewhat empty spot. he holds both of my hands tightly and looks up at me and waits a moment.
"i love you," he whispers.
"i love you, too"

hey! sorry this wasn't about the height difference really. i got carried away

as you can tell, i don't take myself or my writing seriously, but wow. i'm writing about gay cats from a children's musical and you're reading it. thank you.