sixty eight: yet Another party

apparently i'm going through a phase rn where i write party scenes. i don't really have an idea for this, so i'm just gonna let my mind go okay?

    edit: prepare yourself for the end lmao

misto pov
i check the time on my phone. it's 2:38am. i shrug and shove my phone back into my pocket as i take another swig of the bitter alcohol, surrounded by people.

tugger wraps his arms around my waist from behind, and absentmindedly kisses the side of my neck. just by the sloppy way his lips move, i can tell he's really drunk. he's normally very careful when it comes to kissing.

i turn around in his arms, placing my free hand on his chest. "hi baby."

"you're pretty," he mumbles, his hand slowly trailing down to grab my ass.

"and you're drunk," i laugh, gently pushing him away. "you want to go outside and sober up a bit..?"

"why not? anything for you, cutie."

i smile and take his hand, weaving through other drunk people. i find the sliding glass door that leads to the house's backyard, with a pool.

there's an outdoor seating area, and it's empty because everyone's in the pool, so i help tugger sit down.

he waits a few seconds, before tossing an arm around my shoulders and i lean into him.

     "iss' cold out here," he slurs, eyes closed.

     i hum in agreement.

•••

     i check my phone again. it says 2:56am. we should probably head home.

     as if he can read my mind, tugger says "ready to go home, cutie?"

     "mhm." i mumble, nodding.

      we stand up and walk through the house and out the front door.

     "can i drive?" tugger asks quietly.

     "i'm more sober than you, baby," i point out.

     "i know, but i just really feel like i should drive tonight." he looks meaningfully into my eyes.

      i hesitate. "okay, but please go slow, and be careful."

     "of course, baby," he says, climbing into the driver's seat.

•••

     we come to a green light, so, naturally, tugger keeps driving.

     suddenly, i hear car horns, then the very loud sound of crunching aluminium. then, everything is quiet, dark, and surreal.

sorry!!!!!