five: that escalated quickly

yo this is a human au about being in some fancy skiing mountain place idk man

misto pov
i snuggle my face closer to tugger's chest and he adjusts his arm. we've been cuddling in silence for nearly half an hour. we are in the most beautiful mountains i could ever imagine, and i'm sitting in a cabin. normally, i'd be upset that i wasn't outside enjoying the snow, but there's no better place to be than in tugger's arms.

after another fifteen minutes, tugger finally says "want to go for a walk?"
"i thought you'd never ask."
he smiles and stands to help me up, ever the gentleman. together, we dress for the cold outdoors.
outside, the snow is bright, the air is dry, and our noses are cold; my right hand, however is the only part of me that isn't. i think i can say the same for tugger, except of his left.
we walk down the gradual slope of the path, hand-in-hand. eventually, we reach the cute little village with just two paved streets, though you can't tell with all the snow.
we pass shoppes, people and animals. we (tugger) definitely kept stopping to pet every dog we saw.
   "a winter wonderland with the one i wove" tugger says to me in the cutest baby voice after he finishes petting a little golden retriever.

soon, the cold became too much to handle and tugger leads me all the way back to the cabin, quite briskly in fact.
once we're back, i start to take my coat off, when tugger starts doing it for me. oh? that's new...

one thing comes after another and soon enough, both of us are left panting, euphoric, and definitely not cold anymore
"winter wonderland indeed," i say.