sixty six: another college party because im running out of ideas

hi do you lovelies have any requests? pretty please let me know. you can comment here or dm me :)

misto pov
     i reach over to grab my phone, when it suddenly starts ringing. i jump so hard i nearly fall off the couch.

     i squint at the name on the screen. 'top 🎂' is calling me. i smile a little at it and answer, tapping the speaker button gently.

     "hey baby."

     tugger's voice fills the room, as my volume was way too loud. "hi, how ya doin', sweetheart?"

     "fine," i say, smiling a bit more as i add "but better now that i can hear you."

     tugger scoffs. "i thought i called mistoffelees, not the wolf from little red riding hood."

     i giggle. "is that all you called me for?"

     "oh right." i hear him shift a little. "one of my friends, josh, is throwin' a party tonight, you wanna come?"

     i wrinkle my nose a bit. "is that some frat boy?"

     he laughs. "i'll keep ya safe, don't worry."

     "wow. that makes me feel so much better." i reply monotonously.

     tugger chuckles again. "is that a no?"

     "no, no, i'll go with you," i sigh, still smiling. deep down, i really like going to parties with him. he's a romantic drunk. more flirty than romantic, but you get the point.

     "cool. pick y'up at eight."

     "sounds good, baby," i say cheerfully. "love you."

     "love you too, babe." he says, before hanging up the phone.

     i sigh lovingly, and flop back onto the rest of the couch. "he's perfect." i whisper.

•••

     i anxiously watch the clock. it's 7:56. tugger should be here any second. i hold my own hands tightly against my stomach, but i get too jittery and have to shake them a few times.

     i decided to wear tight black jeans, a green cropped hoodie, and white vans. tugger always said he liked these jeans on me, so why not? but i'm definitely not used to wearing this short of a shirt, if you can even call it that! luckily, it's long enough to cover my stomach unless my arms are raised, so i just won't reach for anything, that's what tall boyfriends are for.

     my phone dings, and i look down to see a text message from 'top 🎂' saying "i'm here".

     i rush to the front door, making sure to lock it, knowing there's a spare key under the mat.

     tugger parked on the side of the street, already walking up the little pathway. he smirks when he sees me, looking me up and down, and opens the passenger's side door for me. what if when he sees me, i like him and he knows it what if he opens up a dooooooooor and i can't close it (that wasn't intentional btw i noticed that when editing)

     once i reach him, he holds his hand out flat. "my prince," he says.

     i give him a small squint. "i'm a queen and you know it."

     "sorry, m'lady," he says, bowing.

     i chuckle and roll my eyes at him. "you're such a dork."

     "get in, we're gonna be late."

•••

     tugger stops in front of a gorgeous mansion. "ready baby?" he asks.

     "i thought you said he was a frat boy..?"

     "i didn't, i said i'd keep you safe," he glances at the giant house, smirks, and adds "wouldn't want you getting lost."

     i smack his arm playfully, and open the door, letting my legs swing onto the paved ground.

     tugger comes 'round to my side, and takes my hand, walking me up the the house.

     it's only like 8:15, and people are already plastered. some guy, obviously drunk, smiles widely when he sees tugger, embracing him dramatically. he gives tugger a red plastic cup half-filled with (hopefully) beer.

     i snatch the cup from tugger as soon as the guy leaves, setting it on a nearby table, next to a fancy plant. "i don't trust that shit at all."

     he takes my hands. "baby, i promise you, it's fine. i know that guy, he wouldn't—"

     "i know, but what if you're wrong?" i plead.

     tugger stares at me for a moment, still holding me tightly. "okay, i'll go pour my own drink."

     my eyes soften, and i smile. "thank you. i just worry about you, that's all."

     "yeah, you got every right to, angel." he starts walking to a table with way too many bottles on it.

     i let his words soak in. "'angel', that's a new one."

     "do you like it?" he asks, pouring the bad-smelling alcohol into a similar red cup.

     "i think it's adorable," i agree. "but you need one too."

     "'baby' is fine..." he says worriedly, probably hoping i won't give him something stupid. but i definitely will.

     i grin at him. "nicknames take time and reasons. so we'll wait and see."

     just then, some girl about our age taps tugger's shoulder. "you're kind of in the way of the booze." she gets a bit closer to him to whisper, loud enough so i can hear. "but i don't mind."

     tugger flinches away from her, glancing at me nervously. "i'm sorry, i'm taken."

     i smile to myself. he's pretty and loyal.

     the girl smirks and whispers again "she doesn't have to know."

     i roll my eyes and grab tugger's face, standing on my tip-toes.

     "mistoffelees, what're you doing?" he questions, but not hesitating to take my waist.

     "showing this bitch what's mine," i mutter, leaning in to kiss him very passionately. at first, he's quite surprised, because i don't usually express jealousy, but he kisses me back.

     i can practically hear the girl's eyes widen.

     when i pull away, a few people are staring at us. one of the host's friends points to the fancy staircase and says "there's bedrooms upstairs, y'know."

     tugger takes my hand and drags me away from other people. he turns to me, still holding my hand. "that was awesome."

     "you think so? good. because i don't think that girl did," i mutter, still mad that someone hit on my man.

    "to be honest, jealous misto is kinda hot."

hi i think that was quite the ending lmao

lmao part two..?

also i'm debating whether or not to make chapter 69 a smut chapter..? because of obvious reasons lmao