Chapter Fifty-one

"What's your manager like?" I ask Shawn to get an idea. Shawn stares at the road while driving. "He's..I really didn't like him at first, but I realize he's just doing his job. He's really nice."

Shawn squeezes my hand comfortingly as we walk into the studio. It was a very large space. I noticed a man with light brown hair and freckles on his face. He smiled at us waving. “Hey, you must be Serenity. I’m Brian, Shawn’s best friend. This guy can never shut up about you,” Brian comments and I laugh as Shawn scowls. 

“Nice to meet you Brian,” I smile and Shawn and Brian exchange words as I take in the space. This was the common room. There were bean bag chairs around and a small table. “Come, let’s meet my manager,” Shawn guides me and I nodded, following him.

“Hello, I’m Serenity, Shawn’s girlfriend, nice to meet you,” I say, shaking hands with Andrew, Shawn’s manager. “Pleasure is mine. Please take a seat. If you wouldn’t mind, I would like to discuss a few things with the both of you.”

Shawn and I share a quick glance before I nod, “Of course, go right ahead.” 

"So Shawn says you're willing to be in the spotlight?" I nod and smile. I would do anything for him. "Yes," I reply. He nods, handing me a folder. "Here are the rules. You and Shawn might want to go through them together. When you're done reading them we can discuss how to announce it to the media."

That sounds like a great plan. I hold the binder close to my chest, "Thank you. We will definitely look into it," I smile at him. Shawn gets up and I follow. "Thanks man, I really appreciate it," Shawn replies with his hands in his pockets. 

Andrew smiles at him, "No problem. It's about time you found someone. Treat him well," Andrew says, the last line directed to me. I nod, "I will."

We hung out with Shawn's group. They were really fun to hang out with and I enjoyed being in their company. Shawn wanted to go home really quickly and I didn't understand why.

"Let's go homee," Shawn whines quietly to me. I turn to him, "Why do you want to go home so bad?" I ask him.

He scratches his back nervously. "I uh..just you know, want to spend time with you," he says shyly. I smile and lean into him, "I miss you too Shawn, let's go home," I say, giving in.

"Okay well we better get home soon. See you guys later," Shawn says, a hand on my waist as I wave goodbye. I don't notice the way Brian winked at Shawn and mouthed for him to go and get it, making Shawn's cheeks redden.

Oh. Ooohhh. That. To be honest, I think I am ready to do it with him. I'm just scared that the memories from when it happened when I was 12 won't revisit me then. I shudder.

Shawn drives me home. "Oh by the way, my parents are out for the night and my sister is at a sleepover, so we have the place all to ourselves for the night," he smiles, parking the car. "Oh okay." My predictions are correct.

I lay the binder on the table in Shawn's bedroom. I tell Shawn I'll be right back to change into more comfortable clothes. Shawn leaves the room while I go through my suitcase.

I pick out some fancy black lace lingerie that I bought not too long ago. You know, just in case.. I then picked out a pair of sweats and a cropped hoodie and put it on.

 I then picked out a pair of sweats and a cropped hoodie and put it on

My flat stomach was revealed but it was perfect lazy day weather.

"Hey," I say, hugging Shawn from behind as he stands in front of the kitchen counter. "What do you want to do?" I ask letting go of him. He shrugs, "Let's watch a movie," he decided and I nod, sitting on the couch.

He pulls me closer and I lean on his shoulder. I could feel his gaze on me. Shawn puts on Fifty Shades of Gray. "Shawnn why'd you put this," I say, burying my face into his shoulder out of embarrassment. His right hand rested on my exposed waist.

"Are you shyy," he smiles, pinching my cheeks.  "I just don't watch this kinda stuff," I admit. He grabs a strand of my brown hair and starts twirling it, "no wonder you're so innocent." 

I smack his shoulder, "I am not innocent," I argue. If only he knew…

"Are you sure?" Shawn asks skeptically, a smirk on his beautiful face, "I don't believe you." My eyes narrow into slits, "Are you challenging me Mendes, " I sit up straighter and pause the movie. His hazel brown eyes sparkled with mischief, "I am."

I lean closer until our lips were centimeters apart. I could hear his breath hitch as I kissing his passionately. He responded immediately, wrapping his arms around my neck to pull me closer. I bit his bottom lip and a moan escaped from his lips, giving me goosebumps. 

He stood up, holding me and I wrapped my legs around his lean torso, our lips never once leaving each other. His legs grabbed the underside of my thighs and he carried me up the stairs and into his bedroom.

He dropped me onto the bed and his figure hovered over me. My chest heaved up and down at an alarming rate- his presence does that to me. "God I missed you so much," he murmurs loud enough for me to hear before kissing me again.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, " I say breathlessly. "You drove me mad Serenity," he admits, trying to catch his breath again. I can never get tired of him and his kisses. "Let me show you how sorry I am," I whisper in his ear. I flip him over on the bed so that I am on top of him, my knees around his lower body to keep myself upright.

"I'm sorry baby," I whisper as I trail kisses down his cheek and his neck. I don't know where the sudden confidence came from, but I love that I can be myself.

I let my tongue briefly lick the sensitive spot on his neck and he lets out a moan of pure pleasure. Hearing him moan gave me a rush throughout my body.

I slip my hands under his shirt as I kiss him again. When I pull away, his usual light brown eyes are darker, a more richer chocolate color and they are wide and filled with lust.

I throw his t-shirt on the floor and trace my hands over his stomach. He breathed rapidly as I touched him. "Did I ever tell you you are beautiful," I whisper as I traced the butterfly tattoo on his bicep, "Beautiful inside and out." I pull down his sweats and drop them on the floor.

"I'm sorry for trying to let go of you," I trail kisses down his chest and trace my fingers over the edge of his boxers. I blow on the area above the edge of his boxers and I feel his body tense and his erection grow bigger. 

"You're such a tease," Shawn breaths before flipping me over on the bed so that he was in full control now.

"I'm sorry for not telling you," he says, nibbling on my earlobe. The euphoric sensation of his teeth biting my sensitive skin made me let out a moan from pure ecstasy. 

His actions leave me speechless. Pretty soon my cropped hoodie was on the floor among his clothes.

"Fuck, you are so beautiful," he mutters, "you're a goddess." His eyes wander all over my body, and in his eyes I saw him undressing me. "My goddess," he spoke in a low voice as he kisses me roughly.

He slips his tongue into my mouth and the new sensation arouses me. I hesitantly pull out my tongue and explore him. He pulls me closer and I close my eyes, enveloping inside the foreign but incredible feeling.

He pulls away, wide eyed with amazement. "Wow. I've never felt anything like that before," he admits. I smile, biting my lips, "Me neither." "You drive me insane," he says, his voice deeper and huskier as he slips off my sweatpants as well, leaving both of us in our underwear.

I'm ready to give him my all.