Chapter Fifty-three**

More smut :)

I wake up with Shawn's arms around me, both of us completely bare with no clothes on.

I do feel sore from yesterday, but not too sore. Shawn was very gentle and made sure I was okay with everything. It was such a turn on.

I stare at him from this angle. I could see his sharp jawline and his brown luscious curls at the top of his head. I want to run my fingers through his hair and tug on it again. His plump kissable lips were tempting.

Shawn, still sleeping, draped his leg over my body, his member pressing against my bare thigh. Oh God. I should be having these dirty thoughts when he is peacefully sleeping. It's not right.

I decided I should wake him up peacefully. I run my cold hands along his warm cheek and press my lips against his naturally rosy cheeks, sucking softly. His eyes flutter away and he squints at the sudden bright light. 

"Good morning," I whisper, pecking his nose and snuggling closer to him. He smiles, "good morning." 

"Are you sore?" He asks me, turning completely so I get a view of his brown orbs which had speckles of gold in them. "A little. You were gentle love," I admit and he smiles at me, "Okay, good. I think my parents are home," he says.

Taking that as a sign, I pulled the covers off of me (Yes Shawn changed the sheets) and got up. I walked around completely naked, bending down to pick up my disposed clothes. I suddenly hear footsteps and before I can stand back up, I feel Shawn's hands grip my waist, making me almost jump by surprise.

"Seeing you like this makes me want to do dirty things to you," he whispers, his voice hoarse has his length pressed against my thigh. I shiver the contact as I get up, holding my inner garments. "What's stopping you," I ask, my voice challenging as I throw my old clothes into the laundry hamper.

"My parents are downstairs and my sister is a room away," he admits with a small smile, though I could see a dark glaze over his eyes. "Do you want to take a shower first..or?" I ask unsurely and he winks, "let's take one together."

This time, I don't hesitate. "Okay, come," I say, opening the bathroom door and walking in. He tells me he is coming in a second and I turn the shower on, letting the warm water hit my skin. I let out a sigh, closing my eyes. The peaceful pitter-patter of the water has a calming effect on me.

The glass door slides open and Shawn steps in, standing behind me. I move forward so that the water can hit him as well. He lets out a sigh as the water soaks his brown hair drips down his face and onto his body. He leans forward and my back touches his chest as he grabs the body wash and squeezes some onto his hand.

My wavy hair was sticking to my face from the wetness, and I pulled it to the front and away from my bare back. I feel the cold liquid from his hands rub against my skin and I bite my lip holding back a moan as he worked his way down. He rubbed circles, turning the white liquid into a foamy lather.

His hands lower and he squeezes more body wash onto his palm, his hands rubbing over my butt firmly, a soft moan escaped from my chapped lips. 

"Oh fuckk Shawn, I-," the dirty words rush out of my mouth before I can stop them. He spreads my two cheeks and runs his fingers through the middle before rubbing my legs.

Oh. The lotion.

"You like that baby?" He whispers and I nod, panting for air. He turns me so that my back is flush against the glass shower and he trails soft kisses down my neck. 

I could feel his hard erection against my lower stomach and I felt a growing wetness between my thighs just from his slow, teasing kisses.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks, his skillful hands trailing down my waist and he rubbed my clit teasingly. 

"I- I want you to make love to me," I say, my breathing short and words tumbling out of my mouth. His growls and without warning he lifts my right leg up and pushes inside of me.

I gasped as something large enters me, and I use one hand to grip the side of his face while I tightly grasp his shoulder in my other hand. 

"Ohh fuck," he moans, leaning his head back as he entered me slowly.

"Mhmm that's it baby," I moan, leaning into him as he pushes deeper.

His thrusts get faster and faster and I tighten my hold as I feel myself on the verge of release. "I'm I'm going to cum," I admit, gasping, and he thrusts into me faster. I quickly release myself and my body shakes as the liquid drips out of me. Shawn cums shortly after me, his cum oozing out as well.

"Let's wash you off love," he says and he cleans me down and we get dressed.

I didn't even realize until later that we forgot one thing when we were making love. A condom.