Chapter Fifty-two**

This is like pureee smut, so if you're not into that, kindly skip it

Oh, who am I kidding, y'all live for it 😂

Enjoy 🤭

"I missed your smile," he whispers in my ear and I involuntarily smile at his kind words. "I missed your sweet lips," he says, kissing me.

"I missed the feeling of your creamy skin against mine," he admits, his hands running over the straps of my bra as he pulled them off my shoulder, his hot breath fanning my face. "I missed all of you," he says, unclasping my bra and throwing it on the floor.

His hands cup around my full breasts and he kneads them, trailing kisses on my collarbone. He leans down and licks my right nipple and I moan as his cold, wet tongue makes contact with my sensitive skin.

"So beautiful," he mutters, giving equal attention to my other breast before leaning up to kiss me again.

His hand reaches down and rubs me through my panties. I arched my back and moan as I feel a wetness appear between my legs. "You're so wet for me baby," he mutters and I get chills.

"Can I?" He asks me quietly as his hands trace over my black lace panties. I nod, finding it hard to form words. He slips it off of me and tosses it onto the floor as well. 

"I'm going to try something baby. Tell me if you want me to stop," he whispers, kissing my cheek. I nod, curious as to what he will do.

Unable to stop himself, he brings his finger down and collects the moisture between my folds, bringing it up to him and he sucks on his wet fingers. There's something erotic about watching him do it. 

He collects moisture and brings it up to my lips, "Taste yourself love." I gulp nervously as I bring his fingers to my lips, sucking on them. I maintain eye contact with him. I tasted tangy and a little sweet.

He suddenly gets off me and I already miss his view from on top of me. He reaches down until his face is level with legs. He pulled them apart so he had a better view.

Without warning, Shawn leaned forward and inserted his tongue in my core and I gasped, grabbing a fistfull of the mattress. His skillful tongue entered me and circled inside, the intense stinging overcoming me. But it was a good kind of stinging.

"Ohh Shawn," I moaned as he licked me. He pulled away and kissed me. I could feel my taste in his mouth. It was hot. Without warning, he slides his fingers into me slowly, and I thrust my head back and grip his large shoulders, "Ohh fuckkk," I moan loudly. 

His hot unsteady breath fanned my face as he pushes his two fingers deeper, "Fuck you're so tight and wet baby," he groans pumping me and inserts another finger inside of me. My nails dig into his skin and I gasp louder as the doreign feeling envelopes me, "Ohh Shawn I'm gonna cummm," I should as his finger thrusts more into me. I can feel myself on the verge of cumming.

He thrusts slower and pulls out his fingers, and I whimper at the loss of contact. "Did you like that?" He asked, his voice husky as he sucked on his fingers. I nodded wordlessly. "Use your words love," he urges and I gulp, "I loved it Shawn. Can I- I do something for you?" I ask and his eyes get a little darker. 

"Come here," he instructs me and I get down from the bed as he stands up. I get down on my knees until I'm level with the top end of his boxers. Just like before, I cupped his length and moved my hand back and forth. For the first time, I pulled down his boxers and threw them on the floor, staring at his length.

Taking his length in my right hand, I pumped up and down slowly and unsurely. While doing so, I looked up at Shawn from under my lashes. "Ooh yeah baby, that's it, fuck keep looking at me like that," he voices and I keep my eyes trained on him while pumping up and down. 

I felt the urge and bent forward to put him in my mouth. The feeling was exquisite, and I ran my tongue along his tip. Making him arch his back and groan, taking ahold of my brown hair.  I go deeper and feel him in the back of my throat. 

Moving my mouth forward and backward, I circled with my tongue, "Oh my God, Serenity,  I'm gonna cum. I can't hold it in, I-" Shawn says. Before I know it, I feel a warm salty substance in my mouth. Taking his length out of my mouth, I swallow the cum. 

"How does it taste love?" He asks me with an angelic smile despite the circumstances. "Okay," I say honestly and he laughs at me, "At least you were honest." It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good either.

I get off of my knees and leaned over to kiss him again. Our completely naked bodies are flush together, and I've never felt anything quite like it.  I want to do this all day, everyday.

He lifts me up and places me on the bed with him on top of me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me, his kind eyes sparkling with lust. "I've never been so sure of anything before," I decide. I'm ready. He grabs a condom from his nightstand drawer and puts it over his length.

"I'm going to go slow okay. I want to give you some time to adjust," he says and I nod, staring at the beautiful man in front of me. I spread my legs and I feel it's tip enter me slowly. The foregin intrusion brings pain to me, and I clutch his shoulders tightly, maintaining eye contact.

"I love you," I breathe out and he smiles at this intense moment. He brings his forehead against mine as he enters my core slowly, "I love you too."

The pain numbs and I'm overwhelmed with an incredible sensation of him inside of me. I nod to Shawn and he enters me completely, his full length inside. I gasp at the full feeling and dig my nails into his upper back."It's so big ohhhh," I moan, arching my back as he goes deeper into me. His hands hold my waist steady and our foreheads still touch.

I felt this burn inside of me but it was good. "Fuckk I'm going to go faster. You're so tight baby," Shawn groans, him in slight pain. I clasp his shoulders tighter as he moves in and out, each thrust faster than the other. I can feel myself on the edge of release.

"Ohh Shawnn I'm I- I'm gonna cum," I say, my voice unsteady as he thrusts into me more forcefully. I feel myself becoming undone, and my body shakes lightly as the cum oozes out of my core. 

"Ohhh fuck," he groans as he releases himself right after me. He pulls out and throws the condom away.

"I love you," I say for the second time again as I lay on the bed beside him, staring into those deep brown eyes. "I love you," he responds, kissing the bridge of my nose. I find myself getting lost in those pure eyes. 

I can't help but love the way those words sound directed to me. I close my eyes with a peaceful smile on my face. I'm happy.