Chapter Fifty-five

****

Guyss I never expected so many people to read and enjoy my work, thank you guys so much!!!

Thank you for #1 in Shawnmendes out of 26 k stories!!! This means the world to me 🥺💝

I love you guyss, so I rushed to make this chapter, sorry for any errors!

****

I woke up with severe cramp pains in my stomach. Oh gosh, I hate this time. Mine is irregular, which sucks even more. Only spotting though...

I quickly take a shower, throw on some clothes despite the pain jotting from my lower stomach. "I'm going to stop by the pharmacy, I need to pick up a few stuff," I tell Shawn. He whips his head over in my direction and furrows his eyebrows, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah, my stomach just hurts a little," I say, not wanting to tell him because that would be very awkward. 

"Oh. Okay. Stay here. I'll be back soon," he says affirmatively, grabbing the keys from my hand and walking out. What on Earth is this man up to?

I trudge over to the bed and lay down, closing my eyes for a bit. I hate this.

After a while, the door creaks open and Shawn comes back in with a bag from the nearest pharmacy. "I didn't know which one you use so I got both," he says, handing the bag and leaving. I groaned and sit up, looking inside. I take the pads and put them in the bathroom.

Shawn comes back in with a bowl of warm soup. "Come here baby," he tells me as he sits on the corner of the bed. I sit up next to him. He feeds me spoons of soup and I don't have the energy to tell him I'm not hungry. Besides, he made it for me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me, putting the bowl to the side and rubbing my back. "Not so good, it hurts everywhere," I whine quietly, leaning against him. 

"Lay down on your stomach," he instructs and I do so. I feel his cold hands slip under my shirt and I shiver. What is he doing?

He takes my shirt off and starts lightly putting pressure on my back muscles. I close my eyes and relax as he eases the pain. He hits the right stop and I moan, "ohh right there," and he presses harder. I arched my back as he made his way down, making me feel relaxed.

"Thank you," I say as I slip my shirt back on. "No problem. Does it still hurt," he asks, placing my head over his lap. "A little," I say. Mostly my stomach.

"Here," he hands me a heating pad. I shake my head, "I don't want it." He pouts, "Why? I researched and it said it helped?" 

He really took all the time to research and get me this stuff. I don't deserve this man.

"You are my warmth. Come here," I say, holding out my hands up in the air until they come in contact with his beautiful face. He slides off from under me and lies down beside me, holding my tight.

"I love you," he speaks. I'll never get tired of hearing those words from him. "I love you too," I say, placing my forehead against his, our intertwined hands gripping one another.

****

"Can we look through the binder your manager gave us?" I ask him curiously, and he looks up from his phone. He nods, getting up to grab it from his desk.

"Read it for me," Shawn asks as he lays in bed next to me, his head on my stomach, warming me up.

I open the binder up the place it on the bed to my right. This gave me a view of Shawn and the information. 

"Date someone as famous as you," said the line. Shawn scoffed, rolling his eyes, "irrelevant," he muttered. I decide to continue to the next page, since Shawn didn't particularly like that one.