3

Sorry for the late update, I have been busy with my other books, school, and tests.

*****************************************

Third person p.o.v:

As Jungkook entered the cafe, the smell of fresh coffee and patisseries infiltrated his nose, improving his mood.

Jungkook ordered a banana milkshake and banana chocolate pancakes, then started looking for a table to sit down, but sadly he couldn't find any.

The only available seat was beside a man in a black shirt and hat, the same man that woke Jungkook up.

"Excuse me? I am sorry to intrude but can I sit here? There is no other seat available." Jungkook said, standing in front of the man's table.

"Sure, go ahead." The man said, not taking his eyes off the book he was reading.

"Thank you, sir," Jungkook said with a smile, that the other didn't notice.

Jungkook sat down, put his luggage beside him, took his hood off, took his phone out of his backpack, plugged in his earphones, and started listening to music.

The man beside continued reading his book, and sipping his coffee, completely unaware of the fallen angel sitting next to him.

"One banana milkshake and one banana chocolate pancakes?" The waiter said standing in front of their table.

"I didn't order that." Said the man, then looked beside him, at Jungkook.

"Oh, it's mine, thank you," Jungkook said, taking his earphones off.

Jungkook looked beside him when he felt a heated gaze coming from his side.

The man gazed at Jungkook like he was the prettiest thing in the entire universe, without taking his eyes off even when Jungkook noticed him.

"Do you want a bite?" Jungkook said blushing, as he thought the man wanted some pancakes.

"Of you? I will gladly take one." Said the man shamelessly.

"Huh? No! I meant the pancakes." Jungkook said as he blushed harder than ever.

"Oh, well, no thank you, I don't like sweets that much, but if it's you it will be another a story." Said the man winking at Jungkook.

"Are you flirting with me?" Jungkook asked confused, because no one ever flirted with him before.

"Yes, thank you for noticing." Said the man smiling, his dimples popping.

"Oh, well that's a new thing." Jungkook said, looking at the man's dimples, his fingers itching to poke them.

"Ok, let's start again. I am Kim Namjoon, the man of your dreams." Namjoon said winking, as he extended his hand for a handshake.

"I am Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said, shaking his hand.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.