71

Third person p.o.v:

"Yes? Who is it?"

"We are back!"

"How dare you come back? Now? Do you know how much time passed?"

I think I jumped too fast, in the story, why don't we rewind to a few months ago, shall we?

A few months ago:

It was a peaceful morning, Jungkook woke up early, took Jimin's hands off his waist, took his hands off Hoseok's butt and got up from his bed, went to the shower, checking his belly and how big it got, he shouldn't have had two pizzas and a burger last night, his abs are almost gone. Jungkook turned on the water, thinking about going to gym; soon after, he was joined by Taehyung and they did something, but I don't what that is, I am just an author, I don't live with them.

After finishing, he went to help Jin make breakfast for everyone in the house, their new house that they moved in to, a few weeks ago.

"How are your classes going?"

"Good, they are fine."

"Are you sure about your decision?"

"Yes, being a police officer is what I want."

"That's great."

They continued talking, until the others joined them and it became chaotic, with everyone talking and helping each other. Later on, that day, everyone went for work, while Jungkook went to the gym, to get rid of the extra fat he gained by shoving food down his throat.

Three hours of training, Jungkook thought it was enough and went to take a shower, where he got molested and punched a guy in the throat, making him lose conscious. He walked out of the gym, feeling proud of himself, for defending himself and having approved his self-defense skills; he was about to call one the boys to tell them about it, when he spotted two familiar people crossing the street.

He didn't give it much thought and ran to them, once he got to them, he tapped on the shoulder of one of them, and long behold, it's the mother flipping Namjoon and Yoongi beside him.

When Namjoon realized it was Jungkook, a smile was brought to his face, and was about to hug his mate, when he got a slap on his face, along with Yoongi.

Yoongi released a soft 'ow', while Namjoon stood looking shockingly at Jungkook, the sweet Jungkook he thought he knew.

"F*ck you both! We will be gone for only a couple month, we will stay in contact, that's what you said, but it's been a f*cking year, two months, three weeks and four days, were you waiting for us to become old men to come back? Huh?" Jungkook's anger could reach the sky, he was literally fuming, all the kisses and hugs he wanted to give them when they get back, were forgotten and pushed behind his back, because devil Jungkook was taking care of this matter, while angel Jungkook was dying to hug them.

"Sorry." They said, guilt shown on their faces, they didn't know what to say, but yeah, they deserved it.

"I don't give two f*cks about your sorry, where were you? Both of you." Jungkook wasn't having any of their sh*t, he wanted answers.

"Finland." Yoongi answered.

"Another f*ck you, didn't you say we are going to Daegu? Because when we went to look for you a month ago, you weren't there."

"Yoongi had a hard time staying Daegu so we moved." Namjoon answered this time.

"To another f*cking country? That's across the globe?" Jungkook anger got the best of him, making him not question why Yoongi was having a hard time in Daegu precisely.

"Can't you stop with the f word; I am not used to you saying it. Let's go to a café and talk." Namjoon said, feeling that Jungkook was a totally different person, especially with the f word.

"I can do whatever I want and I am not going to any café, go back to Finland." Jungkook turned his heels but Namjoon held his hand, as he and Yoongi exchanged a look, then...

"Kidnapping it is." Yoongi said and Namjoon lifted Jungkook on his shoulder.

"Let me go! What are you doing??!!?"

"Please Jungkook, just come with us, we can explain everything." Yoongi said and kissed Jungkook's lips, giving him puppy eyes and a pout.

"Fine! But I am not walking and I want one of those, every two minutes." Jungkook said, crossing his arms.

"Of course, your command is my duty."

"Stop being cringey back there."

After a few minutes, they reached a café and sat in a table, while Jungkook's anger was calming down and the longing to hold them was increasing, angel Jungkook was taking over, but devil Jungkook stopped it, to hear their explanation.

Their explanation was that, after they helped the families of the victims and got their forgiveness, which took them about four months, they still couldn't forgive themselves, even though they did, even after Namjoon finally quit he didn't feel that it was enough, the same with Yoongi, and staying in Daegu ideal for him either, it brough him memories he didn't like, so they left everything in South Korean and went to Finland; to a more quiet environment, where they can fix themselves better. Yoongi still produced music, but only collaborations and features, while Namjoon became an author and released his first book.

Months passed, a year passed, they started missing the others harder, they missed their company and discussions, they missed Jungkook and his laugh, Taehyung and his weirdness, Jimin and him accidentally showing his shoulder constantly, Hoseok and his sunshine smile, Jin and him blowing kisses, they wanted to be with them, so they decided to go back, they may not be the perfect version of themselves, but at least now, they feel like they deserve to be with them.

The only problem was, they lost their phones and numbers, they couldn't find them in their old home and had no way of knowing where they are, so they have been roaming around the city for a couple of days now, when they saw Jungkook.