17

Third person p.o.v:

"Can I come in?" Hoseok asked as he knocked on Jungkook's door.

No one answered and after ten minutes, he took a deep breath and entered the room.

"Jungkook? Are you here?" Hoseok asked as he stepped in the room, looking around for Jungkook, who was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, Jungkook got out of the bathroom that in the room with a bathrobe on his body, a towel around his neck as drops of water fell from his hair.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" Jungkook said as he noticed someone's presence in the room.

"I was looking for you, what were YOU doing?" Hoseok asked raising his eyebrows.

"I wanted to take a cold shower, my body was heating up for some reason." Jungkook answered truthfully. When he got back from talking to Namjoon, he felt a sudden heat coming from his chest, making it unbearable from him to keep his shirt on. While he was in the shower, he noticed a small scar on his chest, that was never there when he showered the day before, it was weird but he didn't mind it since the scar was so small.

"Okay, you should wear something first or you will catch a cold." Hoseok avoided looking at the younger's body, since he doesn't want to do something wrong he might regret later.

"It's too hot, I will stay like this, I will just dry my hair, is there a dryer here somewhere?" Jungkook asked, because the towel won't dry his hair completely.

"I will go look for one, but please just put on some underwear and a shirt, it's for your own safety." Hoseok said leaving the room, he smelled a sweet scent when Jungkook got out of the shower, and if it keeps spreading he is afraid the two younger alphas won't be able to hold themselves.

"Oh my fluffy hair, I forgot the scent blocker. Where did I put them?" Jungkook looked around the room for his backpack, because he left the scent blocker there. The scent blocker are a pill and a perfume, he takes the pill twice a day, and spray the perfume once a week, and he haven't done that today, he took the pill before going to Seoul but he haven't sprayed the perfume for nine days now. The pill saved him when Jimin sniffed him but he have to take another one if he wants to keep his scent blocked.

Jungkook took the pill and sprayed the perfume, then wore a long t-shirt along with his underwear, waiting for Hoseok to come back.

"I found one." Hoseok bragged in the room happily with a hair dryer in his hands.

"Thank you hobi-ah." Jungkook smiled warmly at Hoseok, who dramatically held his heart, collapsing on the floor.

"My poor heart, are you planning to kill me? How can you be so cute?" Hoseok attacked Jungkook with hugs then pinched his cheeks for a couple of minutes. "I am good now, sorry for that."

"No problem." Jungkook chuckled.

"How about I dry your hair as an apology for my rudeness." Hoseok excitedly said, he wanted to touch Jungkook's hair so bad, the apology was just an excuse if you haven't guessed.

"You don't have to but I don't mind." Jungkook sat down, letting Hoseok take care of his soft hair.

"Great, let's start."

After awhile, Hoseok remembered why he came to Jungkook's room in the first place.

"Did you have a fight with Namjoon?" Hoseok asked as he dried with Jungkook hair.

"I won't call it a fight, just a little argument." Jungkook answered, feeling himself getting sleepy.

"Why did that argument happen if I may ask?"

"Just a little disagreement, it was my fault actually, I messed up a bit." Jungkook got a but embarrassed as he answered the question. He didn't mean to argue with Namjoon, he just got a bit defensive, he doesn't want his heart to be broken when Namjoon or any of the rest find their mate, spending time with them makes his heart beat fast and he loses himself to the temptation of wanting to be with them more and more, just the time he spend with them to eat, made him feel emotions he never knew he can feel, and you know how long did he sit with them? Half an hour! 30 minutes, 1800 seconds, and you know what happened in that half an hour? He felt that he was falling in love, and that's not cool, not cool at all, you don't fall in love with strangers in that short amount of time, it's not normal, and how will he explain this to his future mate? He is going to say: sorry I had six crushes before you?

Before he knew it, Jungkook fell asleep in Hoseok's arms, making the latter put him on the bed and leave the room in silence after kissing the boy's forehead.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry If there is any mistakes.