84

Third person p.o.v:

Seeing his memories was an ability they didn't like, because they will unconsciously and consciously invade his privacy, but they they changed their minds, watching them now, all of his memories, the sad ones, the happy ones, when he was depressed, when he was crying alone in his room, when he celebrated his birthday with his family, when he was first in class, when he saw bunnies, when he met them, his thoughts about them, his longing to Namjoon and Yoongi, his feelings of wanting a baby, his struggles in his job and pain, their words and comforting him, how it made more of an impact that they thought and last, but not least, him proposing to them, while they are sitting down and closing their eyes, wait.......

The six of them opened their eyes wide, to find Jungkook standing in front of them with a box beside him. "Sorry I can't get on one knee, I don't thing our three little fellas will like it and we are seven, I don't have enough money to buy seven rings, so I got this box, so ehm, will you marry me? If yes, take a bunny hair clip and put it on my hair, if no, just stay where you are." Jungkook said and sat down again, closing his eyes, it's not the perfect proposal but that's all he can do, he was going to buy the rings when he solve the issue with Hoseok, but it got resolved before he expected, he doesn't have money right and he wanted to do it, as fast as he could, to avoid being proposed to first, because who wants that? Not him at least. So an hour ago, he told Hoseok to bring him a meal and went to buy something as a proposal tool.

A minute, his heart keep beating faster and faster

Two minutes, he is losing hope

Five minutes, so he is going to open his eyes and walk away, he suddenly heard steps and was like finally someone is coming, but nothing was put on his head, he got a kiss, after a kiss, after a kiss, after kiss, after kiss, after a kiss, you get the idea.

He had a stupid look and opened his eyes, asking what was that about and why they took so long to dk something.

"You said to wanted us to give you kiss, if we agree, right?" Jimin asked, giving Jungkook a curious look while the latter wanted to yeet himself into some kind of black hole.

"We didn't know who goes first and got nervous." Taehyung added, only making things way worst.

"So we went from oldest to youngest." Hoseom said, with a proud smile, since he was the one who suggested it to the others.

"Sorry it took so long." Yoongi apologized, but Jungkook wasn't pleased with just that.

"Are all of you that dumb?" Jungkook asked, thinking that their brains are underdeveloped, even though they are like in their late twenties and Jin in his thirties.

"No, I have 148 iq." Namjoon answered, but he didn't get the point, he isn't that smart when it comes to common sense.

"Oh yeah, then you weren't listening to me when I was talking?" Jungkook asked, wanting to understand why they kissed him.

Why don't we play a game? Match the sentence to the person. Go!

"I blacked out after your first word."

"I lost sense of place and time."

"My ears stopped working."

"I started questioning my existence."

"I was wondering if I was born for this and my mind drifted off into that thought."

"I was staring at you and just saw your lips move, I didn't think you were saying anything."

"You guys are too much, I am leaving, go find another pregnant fiancé." Jungkook got up angrily, being absolutely done with them.

"No, wait, wait, we are sorry, please explain to us, we promise to listen." Jin said, holding Jungkook's hand and getting him to sit again.

"Fine! I said to put bunny hair clips, that are here on my hair if you want to marry me." Jungkook again said, expecting them to do but they didn't, they kissed him again, in different locations on his face. "I am done!"

"Sorry, sorry, you just looked so cute, closing your eyes and waiting, we couldn't help ourselves." Namjoon said, speaking for everyone present in the scene. To not anger their baby and babies, they took the clips and put it, on his long hair, giving his a smile and making a relief brush through his heart.

"You look cute." Jimin said, pinching Jungkook's cheeks and giving his another kiss.

"Don't I always?" Jungkook replied with a smirk.

"That's my babe! Yes, you do!" Jin said in excitement, giving Jungkook a high five while the others were planning on how to get the omega to stay away from such a bad influence.

Walking back home, since they were just a few feet away, they talked about their babies name and their genders, team all girls was Namjoon and Jin, team all boys was no one, team two girls and a boy was Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook team a girl and two boys was Hoseok and Jimin.

While they didn't bother about their second gender, because it doesn't really matter, they will love them anyway; the reason Jungkook was abandoned, was because he was an omega and a disgrace to his father, so he doesn't want his children to feel that way and he made it very clear to the others, even though he knows they will love them, no matter what.

As they got inside their warm home, they didn't notice four people watching them closely and taking notes about them, as they have been doing for the past months, to make sure their plan doesn't fail or else they won't have what they want, and that is Jungkook and Hoseok, their loved ones.

Bye ❤️💜.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.