76

I should probably say sorry for not updating yesterday, but I won't.

I am home alone with the boys, Mark and King and our four birds, two peafowls and two ducks, because that's normal right?

Third person p.o.v:

"Whenever to let him have his way or stop at a point, because in Jungkook's case, it will take him a couple of days to calm down." Jin said, putting the things in Jungkook's room and making sure everything was perfect, for when they got back home.

"What did he say?" Namjoon asked, not noticing the movements in the back.

"If he is not calm after a week, we give him the suppressant and leave him with one of our clothings, alone in his room." Jin got his phone and wallet, deciding to sleep in one of his rental apartment, that is empty, along with the rest boys.

"Oka......" Before he could finish, the call got cut off and Jungkook showed up in front of him, sitting in his lap backwards and kissing his neck.

"I want you." Jungkook whispered, close to Namjoon's ear and cut, to the next morning, I am kidding, I am not, no I am, cut to the next week.

Their week was........something, Jungkook calmed down after five days but he was embarrassed to look at them so he stayed in his room, for two days, saying that he is tired and wants to be alone, when in fact, he was rolling in his bed and squealing in embarrassment, from what he did in those five days.

He did not only hide because of embarrassment but also, because he is was angry at them, for making him drink birth control pills, he understood their motive, but still he told Jin, he was okay with getting pregnant, the next time they do it, he won't drink anything and will tie them up so they can't put on that thing.

Nothing interesting happened in their life from then on, Hoseok went back to talking to Namjoon and Yoongi, Jungkook did as well, they would go on dates and talk to each other, everything was calm, except maybe at Jungkook's graduation party, they got a bit wild but unfortunately, Jungkook's plans on taking control didn't work out so well, but this time they will.

Almost a year passed since Namjoon and Yoongi retuned, a few months since Jungkook became an officer and so he thinks it's time, he is almost twenty four, they are financially stable and can take care of a child, he talked to his supervisors about it, they told him he can work while pregnant and most importantly, he wants it, the only problem is, the others think that, this will only burden Jungkook and stop him from achieving his dream, not knowing that one of Jungkook's dreams is to have a family, ever since he found about being adoptive and his parents abandoning him, he wanted to belong somewhere, to give the love he needed to someone, to see himself in his baby and see them grow, to be happy.

He simply wants a family, nothing more but he didn't want to force himself on his mates so he took another approach, emotional manipulation; he would talk about babies all the time, about wanting to have one and how cute they will be, he would show them videos of babies, shop for baby clothing, that he even made Namjoon buy shoes because of how tempted he was.

"What are you trying to do?" Jimin said, slamming his hand on the table, while Jungkook sat there eating his noodles.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, innocently with pure eyes.

"Why are so persistent about having a baby? We have been together for three years and you are only 24, you still have a lot in life, we don't want you to waste it on raising a child, you might regret it later." Namjoon said, not getting all the fuss, even though he bought a baby shoe himself.,

"Who says I can't do things while having a child? Who says I am going to regret it? How do you know that? I know having a kid is a big responsibility, that shouldn't be taken lightly, but I have been wanting this for years, if you don't want a child then it's fine, I am going to a night club and ask someone to do it then I will leave like Namjoon and Yoongi did!" Jungkook got up and went to his room, slamming the door behind him.

"Just tell me how can a baby have a baby?" Jin sighed and sat on the couch, thinking about the whole situation. "I am 31 and never thought about having a child, okay that's a lie, I did."

"Maybe we should consider it." Hoseok

"Yeah." Taehyung

"I think Jungkook is pretty desperate at this point, he really wants it, I feel like it's his dream." Yoongi

"Me and Jimin are leaving for the military in a year or so, so I want this too, if I am being completely frank with you guys." Taehyung wants to witness at least the pregnancy process and the first months of the baby's life, because two years in the military is going to be long, who says Jungkook doesn't get accidentally pregnant?

"So how do we agree on this?" Jimin

"Who says yes and who says no?" Namjoon

"I am in."

"Yes."

"Hmm."

"Okay."

"I agree."

"Me too."

"Great, let's go talk to Jungkook." Hoseok said, going to Jungkook's room, with the others following behind. "He is not in his room."

"Don't tell me he....." Jimin slowly walked in the room, noticing the open window.

"He did not." Yoongi wasn't going to believe Jungkook jumped from the second floor, but it was the truth.

"He jumped off the window." Namjoon said, noticing the dirt on the edge of the window.

"That damn muscular bunny!" Taehyung would lie if he said he wasn't impressed, those muscles are not for nothing.

"I will call Daniel, he must be with him." Jin said, taking out his phone and walking out of the room.

Bye ❤️💜.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.