81

I know it's only been an hour.

But sue me! I wanted to update more than once today, I am too excited for this part of the book, for some reason, okay?!?

I finished the first chapter but couldn't get enough from writing about this.

Anyway here you go, enjoy.

Third person p.o.v:

Jin had what can be called, sixth sense, he has been feeling for the past two week, that they have been away, that something happened to Jungkook, something good but he doesn't know what exactly, he asked Jungkook about it multiple times but he got no answer, the omega will dodge the question and ask about a different subject; he isn't accepting that answer anymore, so he made a plan, not only Jungkook can be a devil, he can as well.

He told all the boys to get to a video chat and talked to them about his plan, at first they didn't agree, they didn't want their baby to get hurt or feel sad, but Jin had his convincing methods, that went from public shaming to emotional manipulation, he was going full evil in this one and he was able to convince them.

On a Saturday morning, they all sent him the same message and waited for his reaction. An hour later, they received the reply they wanted.

Jungkook: What do you mean you are getting me a blonde friend? What have you guys been doing on there? Don't tell me you are kidnapping someone! Don't do that, I am police officer and I will get you to jail.

They have his attention now, maybe it wasn't the best way to get it, but it's the best they could, with Jimin creativity. They can now push him to answer their question, or more like Jin's unknown question of wanting to know what's going on.

So they entered the group chat (Jungkook and his harem) and they started sending him messages about them being worried about him, hiding a big secret, him, lying to them, keeping things from them and all sort of things, they really did feel that way, since he has been really quiet these days, but Jin insisting on them doing it, made them feel less bad about complaining to their mate, because what the hyung says always goes.

Jungkook wasn't having a mental breakdown, he was having -getting too much messages- breakdown, something Daniel suffers from himself; he knew it will come to this eventually, he can't hide anything from them and for some odd reason, he is happy they realized he is hiding something, he is happy they are nagging him, because he doesn't have to hide it anymore and stay up late, thinking about their response; but he was angry at the countless messages so he turned on the mic, and screamed, I am pregnant! Then he turned off his phone, that will show them, how to annoy him again when he is trying to get some sleep.

Well, maybe it wasn't ideal to drop a bomb then go to sleep and ignore every way of contacting someone or getting contacted, just because he wanted to go buy peanut butter, jelly, chips, chocolate, banana milk and strawberries from the convenience store, but don't blame him, blame the baby.

Coming back home, very later that day, since Amy met him and got him to go with her, to meet her mate, with an ice cream in hand and a bag, full of food, in the other; he didn't expect to see four limousine cars and a helicopter sitting at their roof, with six men passing around the entrance.

He slowly walked to them, still licking his ice cream like nothing happened, since he was expecting this, he can expect everything from them when it comes to him, talk about being loved.

"Who got the helicopter?" Jungkook asked, bringing everyone's attention to him, as they all stared at him, wide eyes and confused on what to do.

"Are you......are you really....." One brave soul, dared to ask and get the answer, they all wanted to know.

"Pregnant? Yes, I am." Jungkook said, being so chill, maybe spending time with Amy and her mate, made him a bit too relaxed and not worry about anything, since he was literally freaking out about this, a few hours ago.

Something he didn't expect was, Jin tearing his shirt off, Yoongi crying, Hoseok opening his mouth wide enough for a fly to enter and one did enter, Namjoon breaking the stair step, Taehyung biting his tongue and Jimin, he was expecting this one, to hug him and but not for him, to stay still for five minutes and do nothing or staying anything.

It reminded him of the day, they knew his age, that was previously 16 and gave pedophiles vibes, ah, such nostalgic days, when the author was weirder and more creepy than she already is, even though she is 16 herself.

After the overproduced reactions, they had really happy reactions, like three of them jumping up and down, and Yoongi, along with Namjoon, breaking down in tears, for different reasons, while Jin screamed 'I knew it' over and over again, while laughing and dancing with Hoseok, at their front door, thankfully they didn't have neighbors.

Once they were inside the house, it happened, what Jungkook feared the most, being treated like disabled, idiot, who can't do anything by himself, person, but he wasn't going to let that happen, so he sat them down and gave them a lecture, about treating him right and not be like they are, or else he is going to Daniel's house; they agreed while Daniel shivered in his warm home and then continued jerking off.

"Did you go to a doctor?" Yoongi

"No, I wanted us to go together." Jungkook

"So you don't know how far gone you are with the pregnancy?" Jimin

"It's probably the time Taehyung 'accidentally' bought that devilish thing home." Jin

"It was really an accident." Taehyung

"Yeah, the same way Jimin exposing his shoulder is." Jin

"Do you think it's going to be just one baby?" Hoseok whispered to Namjoon.

"I don't think so, we are lucky if it's only two." Namjoon replied, considering their collective activities.

Bye ❤️💜.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.