48

I am so so sorry for being late.

Third person p.o.v:

When I said Hoseok left Jungkook, what I meant was that he walked to the car and waited for Jungkook there, because he cannot possibly leave an omega alone just like that.

Once Jungkook got in the parking lot, he was surprised to find Hoseok there, waiting for him in the car, he didn't expect it at all, but Hoseok is a gentleman, he won't just leave him there, his heart won't let him.

Jungkook got in the car and stayed silent for most of the ride, but halfway threw, he started to think of a way to fix this ruined date and fix what's broken.

"Hyung." Jungkook said and surprisingly what did Hoseok do? Ignore him. "Hyung, I know you are listening, I just want to tell you that...." Before Jungkook could finish, Hoseok turned on the radio and raised to the highest degree, but Jungkook still continued to talk, repeating the same sentence but this time louder, and what childish act did Hoseok do? Open the window and blast them with car honks and loud noises.

Jungkook waited for Hoseok to start acting like an adult, and undo all of what he did, but he didn't, until sister snapped.

"Jung motherflipping Hoseok! Will you stop acting like a child and listen to what I have to say! Or I swear to god I am going to open the door and jump!" Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs, opening the door, fully planing on jumping out because dedication sis.

"No! No, I will stop, just close the door, please." Hoseok said pleading, as he turned off the music and closer the windows.

"Finally! Some flipping peace and silence! Now, I was going to take this easy and be sweet, but you left me no choice. Why are you angry?" Jungkook asked, facing Hosoek, who decided to stop the car at the side so they could talk about what happened.

"I....I...hmm....to be honest, I forgot. Why was I angry again?" Hoseok questioned, looking up the sky, thinking like a great scientist would.

"I don't know either, but are we cool now?" Jungkook

"Yes, I am chill. But wait, you are my mate! Ahhhhh" Hoseok started freaking out and left the car, circling around it, trying to figure something out.

"Why did you get out hyung?" Jungkook asked as he followed Hoseok and left the car.

"You are my mate! You are my mate! Can you believe that?" Hoseok shouted in pure happiness and started jumping up and down, then went to hug Jungkook as they started jumping up and down together, and singing 'we are mate' over and over again.

Everything was blossom cherry happiness, until the author decided let have something interesting happening, so someone stole their car. And once, they both realized it, it was already too late because the car was far away from them.

"Was that your personal car?" Jungkook asked, looking at the car fading away in the distance, a blank look on his face.

"No, Namjoon gave one of the many he has, because my car is getting fixed." Hoseok responded, a blank look on is face as well.

"Will he be angry?" Jungkook

"Probably." Hoseok

Both stayed silent, until they protested everything and started freaking out, because the car was stolen, it had their phones, their wallets and everything else. Two, they are in the middle of nowhere, the zoo is away from the city, like a couple of dozens of kilometers away and they don't have a way to contact anyone or find a way home, isn't that interesting?

"What do we do now?" Jungkook asked, glancing at Hoseok.

"Walk?"

So they started walking, they walked and walked, their throats getting dry and feet hurting, but luckily the sky listened to them, so it started raining, like raining cat and dogs, making them forced to find a place to hide in, and again how lucky, they found a seemingly abandoned small house after walking for some time, so they hurriedly went to it, and once again these boys being the luckiest human beings, it was open! So they got in.

"I am drenched." Jungkook said, squeezing out his clothes, to get rid of the water but it still didn't work, his clothes were still so wet, he was freezing.

"Take off your clothes." Hoseok, who already was taking his shirt off, said, because otherwise they will freeze to death, ain't that right my friends?

"I...I don't know about that." Jungkook hugged his body, feeling a bit shy to take off his shirt, forgetting he took it off in front of three people already.

"It's alright, don't be shy." Hoseok said with a small smile.

"Okay." Jungkook slowly took off his shirt and pants as well, while Hoseok was looking for something to dry them or make them warmer. After some searching, he found a clean fluffy blanket, and a towel that looked pretty warm, so he took it and went back to Jungkook, to find him in his underwear.

"Here I found a blanket and a towel, let's dry out then get inside of it." Hoseok put the blanket on floor, close to them, and went to help Jungkook dry his body. Hoseok saw the scars/marks on Jungkook's body but he decided not to question it now, since his first priority was to make Jungkook warmer.

"Hyung, it's your turn." Jungkook took the towel out of Hoseok's hands and decided to dry Hoseok now.

After being done, they both take the decision of quickly taking off their underwear and get together in the blanket, butt ass naked, a bit far away from each other.

"Are you warm?" Hoseok asked, trying to wash off the awkwardness.

"Not so much." Jungkook responded, shaking as his lips turned to a light shade of blue.

"Come here." Hoseok pulled Jungkook closer, hugging him tightly. "Better?"

Did everyone prepare the ice?

Thank the movies I watched for this, this scene is literally in maybe every indian movie or series I watched.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.