21

Third person p.o.v:

"Hey." Namjoon said softly, sitting on the bed, away to Jungkook.

"Hi." Jungkook didn't look at Namjoon, he wasn't able to do so.

"How are you now?"

"Doing better thank you."

There the conversation ended, both stayed silent for a couple of minutes until both screamed: "Sorry!" at the same time, making them both flustered.

"I am sorry I talked to you like that earlier, I didn't mean to call you a liar, I know you aren't, I was just afraid that you are fooling me."

"I would never do that, it was my fault too I shouldn't have crossed the line, it must have grossed you out that an older guy was flirting with you, I am so sorry."

"No no, it didn't gross me out at all, in fact I found it adorable." Jungkook started blushing.

"Oh, you are the adorable one." Namjoon was blushing too.

Suddenly Hoseok bragged in the room telling them dinner is ready.

"Wait a minute, what's wrong with the pink air? Does someone has a crush?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows, making both of the two blush harder.

"There is no pink air, it's just your imagination. Let's go eat now." Namjoon got up fast, breaking the cup of water by accident.

"And I am the one who thought it was legendary day, what a disappointment." Hoseok sighed and went fo clean the pieces of glass.

"I didn't see it okay?" Namjoon putes and helped Hoseok clean it and when Jungkook wanted to help they both stopped him with a glare.

"Don't you dare young man, go sit down you might hurt your feet."

"He is right kookie, just sit, it was my fault so I will deal with it."

"Okay, I will go wash my face." Jungkook carefully got up from his bed, going to the bathroom.

Jungkook washed his face, then looked at himself at the mirror, noticing something on his neck, he didn't know what was it, but it was never there, soon he remembered the pain in his body so he took off his shirt, noticing more marks forming on his body, where did those things come from?

After some thinking, it clicked, the mating scars! They appear after 24 hours of you meeting your mate, his aunt told him this, they will start appearing after few hours of you meeting your mate, slowly forming on a particular body part, and they will completely be there after 24 hours, but for one it's not just one one body part it's on six, his chest, his neck, his waist, both of his arms, and lastly on his back, how can this be possible? And second, he haven't met anyone today except the six males living in this house, Namjoon being the first and Yoongi being the last. This doesn't make sense, nothing makes sense.

Thinking made Jungkook's headache go back, so he stopped, he wore his shirt, then looked at the pills that he left in the bathroom, should he take them? Maybe not, the doctor told him not to so it's better that way, with that in my mind he left the bathroom, to find out Hoseok and Namjoon already left and they are downstairs.

"How can you leave a sick person alone? You should have brought his with you." Jimin shouts were heard by Jungkook who chuckled softly.

"I am fine Jimin-ssi, I don't help." Just as he said that, Jungkook messed a step and was about to fall down, but luckily Taehyung was there to catch him.

"What were you saying?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook smugly.

"Nothing, let go of me." Jungkook was sick from all of this blushing, can't he take a break just for a minute? Can't they stop being hot just for second?

"I am not letting go, not now, not ever." Taehyung said, lifting Jungkook up and taking him to the dinner table.

You can say he took Jimin's advice, why lie to himself when he obviously feels something towards this adorable bunny? If he has a mate, then be it, he will enjoy the time he has with him now, because when they day from him to go will come, he will have memories with him to cherish.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.