43

Third update.

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook was walking alone to class, as Amy was in the bathroom and Yugyeom was already in class, waiting for the both of them.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a hand grabbed him and took him to an empty class. He was about to scream, when his mouth was shut and a guy gestured him to stay quiet, as he looked out the door.

"Where is he? He was here two minutes ago!"

"I don't know, maybe he noticed us."

"F*ck! Let's look somewhere else."

The two guys ran off to somewhere else, making the other guy sigh and look at Jungkook once again, taking his hand off his mouth.

"Who are you? What just happened?" Jungkook asked confused, feeling weirded out of everything happening around him.

"You don't need to know who am I, the only thing you need to know is that you have to be careful from now, don't walk around alone, stay with your friends, watch your surroundings or better don't come to school for a couple of days."

"What? Why?"

"Someone is trying to harm you and I can't stand still watching that happen. I didn't know they will get this low but I have to stop them before this mistake."

"Who are them? Who is trying to harm me?" Jungkook asked, but the bell rang, announcing that all student have to go to class.

"Go, they will get suspicious if they know you didn't go to class. I will talk to you again later. At lunch break tomorrow, come here again, I will tell you everything." The guy said, pushing Jungkook out of the classroom and before Jungkook could return and ask anything, a teacher came and told him to go to his class.

Jungkook got back to his class, spending the rest of day, ignoring what happened because the tests are near and he needs to focus, he can think about everything after class.

At the end of the day, Jungkook pulled Amy and Yugyeom to the back of the school where no one hang out, to talk to them.

"What is it Kook? You suddenly pulled us here." Yugyeom asked.

"I think someone is trying to harm me and do something bad to me." Jungkook

"What? Who?" Amy

"I don't know, two guys were looking for me and other guy told me someone was going after me." Jungkook

"Did you see their faces?" Yugyeom

"No, the two guys were outside and the place was dark to see the other one." Jungkook

"You need to tell someone, the police won't happen until something happens, they won't just believe your words." Yugyeom

"Unfortunately, he is right. Maybe tell one of your boyfriends, they look rich and have powers, they will able to happen." Amy

"I don't want to bother them, they are busy with their work." Jungkook

"They...." Yugyeom was about to say when they heard a loud bang from behind them.

They looked at each other, then slowly walked to the source of the voice, their heads peeking from the wall separating them from being visible to other people.

"How dumb are you all? Can't even corner a boy and rape him and you call yourselves alphas? F*cking useless."

"He is the one who disappeared, where is our fault there? And you have no right to curse on us, you f*cking b*tch beta."

"Say it again and I will break your jaw."

"Chill out dude, why are you defending this weak sl*t?"

"None of your business, and have some respect or I will break your jaw also.

"It's okay, Daniel. They are not worth it. You two, either get the work done in five days, or give me back my money, there are plenty others who are more willing to do this. Now piss off."

The two alphas left with a grunt, leaving the beta and alpha alone.

"Aren't you taking this a little too far? The omega joined school just a few days and seems like a nice guy."

"I don't give a sh*t. I will get whatever I want, don't stick your head in my business, if you don't like it, leave." The beta said, leaving.

"How can I leave you? I will always be there to stop you from doing things like this, who else will?"

"Daniel! You are coming or not?"

"Coming." The alpha chuckled at the beta's cuteness, and followed after him.

"Did another male omega join the school recently?" Jungkook asked, glancing at his friends.

"I don't think so, nobody joins school in the last months, except you I guess." Yugyeom answered.

"They are talking about you, Jungkook. They want to.....force you, now it's serious. F*ck, why didn't I record their conversation." Amy said angrily, feeling stupid for not pulling out her phone to record everything.

"The Daniel guy didn't seem to want this, maybe he is the one you saw in the dark place." Yugyeom concluded.

"Most probably. I will see for myself tomorrow. For now, I will just stay away from those guys." Jungkook

"That's a good plan. Each time you see one of them, run as fast as you can to the a place full of people or to us." Amy

"Or to a teacher." Yugyeom

"Okay." Jungkook

As they finished talking, Jungkook's phone started ringing.

"Ohh, your boyfriend." Amy said, looking at the phone screen.

"It must be because he couldn't find you. Let's go back, the gate will close soon." Yugyeom said, then they ran to the entrance, just in time before the door was closing.

And this time, Namjoon was the one picking Jungkook up, perks of having a wide collection of boyfriends, cannot relate.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

I was going to do five at once, but hope three are enough for now. My head hurts and I need food, I have been writing for six hours now, so we will back after a food break, stay tuned for more content from me! Your lazy author.