50

Third person p.o.v:

"Kiss or make out?"

"Isn't it the same?"

"Amateurs like you Yugyeom should stay quiet, now Jungkook, answer."

"Kiss, I like soft things, like kissing Jimin is the best thing ever, I would tell you to try it out but you can't. And I wouldn't let you."

"Ohh, a possessive bunny."

"Can we stop this conversation? It's making me uncomfortable."

If you are wondering what is happening, it's simple Amy is discussing important matters with Jungkook, while Yugyeom is cringing and eating his burger.

"If you can only have sexual intercourse with only one of your mates, who would you choose." Amy asked, which could also who is the best in bed, making Yugyeom cringe even harder and get up to go to the bathroom.

"None, either all or not a single one of them, it's only fair this way. We won't die from not having babies." Jungkook said simply, not giving much thought to the question.

"You think everyone does that, just to have kids?" Amy asked, not believing how innocent Jungkook is.

"Yeah, that's what we studied in biology or is there another reason?" Jungkook

"Yes but no, you will understand once you experience it." Amy

"Experience sexual intercourse with the others? Why? I understand it, I read about it in biology books." Jungkook

"It's more that what's written in books, it tends to be intense, fun and entertaining." Amy

"A bold saying coming from a virgin. What are you teaching the boy?" Yugyeom asked, as he sat down.

"You are not better either." Amy responded, a salty look on her face, feeling offended even if it's true.

"And I know it, so I not trying to paint myself as an expert who knows everything." Yugyeom

The only thing Amy could come up with as an argument was saying: "Meanie." And nothing else, continuing to eat her food silently, making Yugyeom feel horrible, for a reason or another.

"Okay, I am sorry. No need to pout, you look ugly." Yugyeom adding the last part, made Amy make an offended look and start talking about how beautiful she is.

"Amy, people are looking at us, shhhh." Jungkook said, trying to calm Amy, who is at the verge of shouting 'I am pretty!', making the two of them, Jungkook and Yugyeom feel embarrassed.

"F*ch them all!" Amy said loudly and.....they were kicked out.

The three of them walked down the street, quiet and calm until they broke in laughter, because of what happened in the fast food restaurant. Since their hang out session was not over yet, they decided to get ice cream.

"Amy?" Jungkook asked, licking his ice cream then turning to look at Amy, who almost finished her ice cream, which they bought three minutes.

"What is it bun bun?" Amy said, confusing Yugyeom with the weird nickname, but soon after realizing she wasn't wrong, Jungkook is s bun bun, a cute innocent bunny, and the second characteristic is about to be proven in 3, 2, 1

"What is f*ck? Is it a curse word? What does it mean? Is it a bad word?" Jungkook

"Too many questions with only one answer, you should not know." Yugyeom responded and Jungkook accepted, but Amy had a mischievous look on her face, as she was planing on something.

They went on their day, talking and laughing while walking around the city, until the sun was about to set and they decided to get back home. Yugyeom walked Jungkook both home, staying with them so that nkthing happens to either of them, but what he didn't about was the conversation that went between while he was answering a call from his mom, when they were in front of Jungkook's house.

The conversation consisted of demon Amy convincing angel Jungkook to say 'f*ck me' to one of his mates; telling him he will understand the meaning behind it once he says it. Jungkook took the bait pretty easily, accepting almost immediately because he really wanted the word's meaning.

Jungkook entered the house, to find everyone still passed out on the couches. When he first saw the five of them, he got worried and tried to wake them up, but it turned out they were just tired because they didn't sleep, so he left them be. The only one awake was Jin, who seemed to be making dinner; Jungkook approached him, with the intention of asking him about the word, by saying two words.

"Hyung, I want to tell you something." Jungkook said, pulling on Jin's shirt.

"Welcome home, kookie. What do you want to tell me?" Jin asked, cutting the onion in his hand with happiness, being a good mood because everything is going alright.

"F*ck me." Jungkook said and waited for Jin to respond, as stared at his face, his face that turned completely blank.

Jin didn't respond, he kept staring at his two bloody fingers, wondering if what he heard was right, and not just his ears playing tricks on him, since he dreams about this happening, maybe reality got crushed with dreams, maybe he is still asleep. To confirm his theory, he took the knife and was ready to cut himself on the third finger, if not for Jungkook stopping him.

"You are bleeding!" Jungkook said, panicking as he took Jin's hand and was about to lick when he remembered that it wasn't safe, so instead he pulled the dazed Jin to his room, where he has medicines and bandages.

After Jungkook finished cleaning Jin's cuts and putting bandage on every one of them, Jin was staring into space, questioning his life, if this is reality.

"Hyung! What happened to you?" Jungkook asked, anxious and worried about his hyung's health.

"What happened to YOU? Where did you learn that word? Is my innocent bunny going to fade? You will go from a good boy to a bad boy? Like Taehyung did." Jin

"I don't know what you are talking about, but do you know the meaning of f*ck. Amy told me you would know." Jungkook

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.