27

Third person p.o.v:

"What do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked, glancing at the two boys with him.

"Pizza." Jimin answered

"Don't we all? I am asking what kind of topping?" Taehyung gave Jimin a sarcastic look.

"Pepperoni, you Jungkook?"

"I don't know, I will just eat a Margherita pizza? A normal one, with extra cheese."

"Okay, I will eat with you and Jimin."

"Why so? Can't you get your own?"

"You won't be able to eat it."

"You bet I will."

"Don't worry, Tae. You can eat with me." Jungkook said with a cute smile, making Taehyung's heart beat fast.

'No Taehyung, you have a mate, don't fall in love with a high schooler, that's kind of a crime. I shouldn't like him, I shouldn't like him, I don't like him at all, I don't think he is cute or adorable or beautiful, I don't want to spend the rest of my life with him, he is not even that pretty anyway.'

"Taehyung, you do realise we can hear you, right?" Jimin asked his friend, who was talking to himself in a low voice in the beginning then proceed to talk loudly after the first sentence ended.

"I am going to the bathroom, excuse me." Jungkook got up fast and left quickly, afraid that his tears will fall if he was a second late from getting up.

"Go talk to him, tell him you didn't mean it because I know you didn't."

"I did!"

"Taehyung, what did I tell you about lying to yourself?"

"To not do it."

"Exactly, you should be more truthful to yourself and others. You can keep lying to others but in the end you will be the one at loss."

After a couple of seconds, Taehyung talked: "I am going to talk to him."

"You better, now go get the cutie!" Jimin said and Taehyung immediately got up, going to the bathroom to see Jungkook. "Ah, young people. Love is the air but they can't even see it." Jimin talked like an old man, making the two couples sitting opposite of their table, give him weird looks, since he looked pretty young himself.

Taehyung opened the bathroom door, and got in, searching for the stall Jungkook might be in, and luckily for him, or the author is just lazy to make up something else, all the stalls were empty except one, a closed one.

The omega wasn't allowed in this bathroom, since it was an alpha one, they have a separate ones because if an omega starts his heat, the first place he goes to is a bathroom to secure himself and not get raped, so this was the case for all the public spaces in town. And turned out Jungkook didn't see it when he entered, because when he went to the male omega's bathroom, nobody was there since the restaurant is practically half empty and only ten people are there. At first he panicked, wondering where the little omega went, wondering if he should consulte Jimin about this matter, but after calming down he went to search for him in the beta bathroom and lastly went to the alphas, where he found him.

"Jungkook? Are you in there?" Taehyung asked knocking on the stall's door, hoping that it was really Jungkook and not some random alpha.

Nobody answered, so Taehyung thought it wasn't Jungkook and was about to go to tell Jimin that Jungkook is gone but then he heard sniffles.

"Kook-ah, please tell if that is you, please I am sorry." Taehyung put his ear on the door and listened to the omega's soft cries. And how was he sure it was Jungkook? Because an alpha doesn't go to a bathroom and cry, they just don't, especially in a public place, and yes it could be a random omega or beta, but something tells him it's his omega, Jungkook.

"Go away." Jungkook whispered softly, his voice shaking and eyes still tearing up.

"No I won't. Please don't cry, I am sorry I said that and hurt your feelings, and believe me I didn't mean one word of what I said, I was just trying to convince myself that you aren't worthy of my like or love because I am not worthy of yours. I don't want to fall in love you Jungkook, especially since I have a mate out there, who is probably waiting or looking for me.....but I cannot help it, I really can't, it's hard not to fall for someone like you, you are charming, cute, innocent, and deserve all the love in the world. And I decided that I will let myself like and love you, because damn it's a good feeling, but you don't have to I......"

Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook suddenly kissing his lips.

Bye 🌸💜.

Long time no see, I miss you all so much but here I am again, just one month till the exam and I will back to updating more often.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.