15

Third person p.o.v:

They all finished their meal, as they talked and laughed together.

"Jimin it's your turn to clean the table and Taehyung to clean the dishes." Jin said as he got up from his seat, leaving the place.

"That's not fair, what about the hyungs? They ate too, they should help." Taehyung complained, and Jimin agreed.

"We are guests, guests don't clean or wash stuff, they just sit down." Yoongi said with bored eyes and Hoseok nodded.

"Guests my thick ass, you guys come eat here more times than I can count, you are not guests anymore, kookie is, but you three are not." Jimin said glaring at Yoongi.

"I can help if you wait." Jungkook said as he started to clean the table.

"No kookie, you just sit down and be pretty, we will help right boys?" Namjoon looked at his two friends, stopping Jungkook who blushed because.......he doesn't know why!! Why did he blush?

"Yeah." Yoongi and Hoseok answered reluctantly.

"Good. Give me that Jungkook, you can go and sit down watch a movie or something." Jimin took the plate out of his hands and Hoseok pushed his to the living room where the tv is in.

"But...." Jungkook couldn't refute as he was forced to sit down on the couch by Hoseok who gave him a look and only gave him the remote then left.

Jungkook sighed and turned on the tv, watching the drama that was playing as he heard the voices and laughter of the five boys, feeling left out again and sad for some reason.

He hoped that Jin would be with him but turned out the handsome male had to go do some business, at least that is what the others told him when he asked.

Sitting for half an hour, he was practically doing nothing, he suddenly remembered his luggage, so he turned the tv off and decided to take them up.

As he moved the things upstairs, nobody noticed him since they were all busy talking to each other making Jungkook disappointed, he wished that they will see or hear him, but as most, if not all, of his wishes it didn't come true.

Jungkook entered his now own room, sat on the bed, feeling the urge to cry and wanting to be hugged by someone, but he pushed the feeling away to put his stuff in their right place, and that was just an excuse, in reality he just want to do something to busy his mind and mostly heart.

An hour passed, the boys finally finished everything and even baked some cookies for their kookie, but he was nowhere to be found, which made them all pouty and sad, as they went to look for him.

After a couple of minutes of looking around, Taehyung noticed that Jungkook's luggage is gone and he feared the worst.

"Guys....I think Jungkook left." Taehyung glanced at the others, all of them stopped at their track, looking at each other, then like grown ups they are, they started panicking and circling around themselves, mumbling stuff to themselves.

"Okay all you stop, I said stop! And Taehyung, playing with Yeontan's paws won't help you do anything, put the poor dog down, where was he anyway?" Namjoon asked as the small dog was nowhere to be found before, and he wanted to loosen up the mood.

"He was in the closet and now he is out of the closet." Taehyung said simply, still playing with Yeontan's paws, because that calmed his nerves a little, the paws were so soft and he is fluffy, so two birds with one stone.

"Lucky him." Yoongi mumbled.

"At least someone in this house is out if the closet." Jimin said looking down.

"Okay? I am not going to ask why he was in the closet in the first place or what do you guys are saying, the important thing is Jungkook, obviously he is the most precious thing in the world of course he is important. Ehm, back to our topic, we haven't searched the entire house we should not jump to conclusions. Let's search again, and this time everywhere and I mean everywhere." Namjoon stared at them dead serious.

"What are you searching for?" Jungkook said coming down the stairs, after he finished cleaning the room, he decided to see if the hyungs finished or not, because for one he was getting bored, lonely and lonely and of course, how could I forget, lonely.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.