87

This is the last one for today, I need some sleep.

I loved this, doing five updates in one day was fun, I wanted to get some comments and read them while writing, but I guess not.

Third person p.o.v:

Watching six men glue their face, to the newborns room, made people walking around weirded out and almost call security, but most of the faces were celebrities or very handsome men, so they let it go and moved on, while Jungkook came in the scene, in a wheelchair, a nurse pushing him and told them to stop.

"But they are so pretty!" Taehyung said, not moving his face, not getting enough of their child's face.

"You have been staring at them for a week, we are going to get kicked out for sure, if you don't stop." Jungkook has been sleeping for five days, but ever since he woke up, he heard news about six pedophiles watching babies and taking photos of them.

Yes, he agrees, their girls and little boy are adorable, he cried when he saw them the first time, but the six of them has been taking photos non stop and already have 100 pictures of them, mind I remember you, it's been a week since they were born.

"Can we take them home already?" Namjoon wanted to hold them for hours and play with them, they are just so cute and he can't wait to take them home, to take care of them.

"Yeah, you can, but Mr. Jungkook will have to stay with us for a while." The nurse responded, confusing them, since they thought he was able to go home already.

"Why? Didn't you say he was okay and he has nothing wrong with him?" Jimin asked, worried that their mate have to suffer any longer, the five days he was asleep was hell for them, they can't imagine how it was for them

"Yes, we did, but we want to make sure that he won't suffer from anything when he is home, he can leave in a day or two. Now, if you will excuse me." The nurse said, bowing slightly then leaving, to do other things, since the patient is with his mates.

"What did you do with them?" Jungkook asked, since he hasn't seen the three troublemakers since yesterday, they were there when he woke up, to apologize and wish him good luck but then they disappeared.

"Nothing much, just got a restraining order." Jin answered, walking towards Jungkook, to push his chair and have a walk.

"Why? They saved us." Jungkook pouted and crossed his arms, while the others walked beside him and didn't agree with him, not at all.

"None of that would have happened if not for them kidnapping you and Hoseok." Yoongi

"They didn't do by themselves, Lily convinced them to do." Jungkook

"And she is dead." Hoseok said, he knows he isn't supposed to feel this way, but he is really glad she is gone, she made him stress and have anxiety more than he ever did.

"They are adults, every decision have a consequence, wherever it's bad or good, that's on the person who made that decision." Namjoon said, fully believing it was their fault.

Jungkook sighed and put his head back, he isn't wrong but they helped him, so hopefully, they will do alright and find good people to be partners with.

This could be the end, because honestly, I have no ideas left, but we will see in the morning, if any of you any suggestions for a good ending, feel free to comment it, I would love to hear about it.

I am really sleepy so that's all I can write, I just to assure you guys that it's a happy ending.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.