47

Wanna know a fun fact? My vision got worst since last year, which was the year my eyes started malfunctioning. Isn't that great? 😭

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook stared at Hoseok impressed but happy at the same time, that his thinking is somehow related to Hoseok's, it felt quite good to have someone share the same thoughts as you.

"Jungkook, is something on my face? You have been staring at me for quite awhile."

"Nothing, you are just too handsome." Jungkook answered. (and I couldn't agree more, have you seen him in Dynamite? He is so hot 🥵, like always he surprises us with a new look that makes me love him even more and have you seen Namjoon? Blue hair look so freaking good on him, like if blond didn't kill us, his blue hair definitely will. I should probably get back to the story, I can talk about them in a whole ass chapter but I will save you the time)

"I don't get that a lot, so thanks. Should we go?" Hoseok said as they already finished their food about ten minutes ago.

"It should be a crime not to compliment your looks, but yeah let's go." Jungkook got up from his seat, Hoseok doing the same, but not before a giggle escapes his mouth.

"What is your favorite animal?" Hoseok asked, as they were walking in the zoo.

"I guess dogs? I have one back home, his name is Gureum, I really miss him. And maybe bunnies, they really cute. What about you hyung?" Jungkook

"The same as you, and I hate snakes." Hoseok

"I don't think they have snakes here so you are saved." Jungkook

The pair continued walking around the zoo, finally reaching a destination with animals, it was bunnies, fluffy little bunnies in a space, jumping around and eating carrots. Once they saw them, they took permission to enter and when they got it, they immediately went in to play with the bunnies. The moment Jungkook entered, almost all of the bunnies jumped on him, making him trip, but luckily Hoseok was there to catch him in his arms.

The zoo keeper near them explained by simply saying, that the bunnies think Jungkook is one of them and a new pal to them. Then she, the zoo keeper, proceed to continue her job, while stealing side glances at the couple.

"Hobi-hyung, I think you can let go of me now." Jungkook shyly said, his face almost becoming red as a tomato, because of all the people staring at them.

"Oh right, sorry." Hoseok awkwardly let go of Jungkook, making him stand on his own.

"Wanna pet a bunny?" Jungkook asked, glancing at Hoseok.

"Sure, why not?" Hoseok said then proceed to pet Jungkook on the head.

"Not me hyung. Them." Jungkook said, pointing at the bunnies, playing by his feet.

"Sorry, I got confused for a second, you all look the same." Hoseok was trying to hold his laughter, because Jungkook's face was priceless, the amount of cuteness and adorable anger he can put in one face expression is amazing.

"Haha, so funny hyung." Jungkook pouted, took one bunny and went away from Hoseok, sitting far away from him, 'avoiding' him.

Hoseok chuckled but decided to both bunnies some space, while he played with the others. One particular bunny didn't like this, he found himself being jealous, of the other bunnies getting treatment and yes, I am talking about the bunny in Jungkook's hands, who was being so neglected, oh so neglected, because Jungkook wasn't petting him enough! He pets him, one pet per five seconds which clearly is animal abuse, and all if it is because he fought with his boyfriend, pathetic, he fights with his partner five times out of eight, when they meet but they will be still be humping the next morning.

"So you are not going to talk to your boyfriend?" The zoo keeper asked, approaching Jungkook.

"He is not my boyfriend." Jungkook said, playing with the bunny in his hands, this time with the bunny's tiny legs.

"Oh, sorry for assuming. You two just looked so fitting together so I thought......I am sorry." The zoo keeper said, feeling bad for assuming things.

"It's okay, he is going to be my future boyfriend anyway." Jungkook

"I like your confidence, are you two friends or..." Nice lady

"Yes, we are, maybe, I don't know, I never asked him to be my friend, should I?" Jungkook

"You don't ask someone to become your friend, they just do. And I think you two are already friends, the next step is soon." Nice lady

"What's the next step?" Jungkook

"Friends with ben...no, that's another thing. I think it should be getting to know each other better, to allow yourselves to be for natural around each other." Nice lady

"Then maybe I shouldn't on being his mate right? I should wait more, until we know each other better." Jungkook said, while a soft thud could be heard, and something dropped on the floor, it was two cons of ice cream, the person previously holding them, had a shocked look on his face, soon after it changed to betrayal and he quickly left the scene seconds after.

"Wait! Hyung! I am sorry." Jungkook gave the bunny to the zoo keeper, bowed to her then quickly followed Hoseok.

Hoseok was fast, but Jungkook was faster, he caught up to him after some minutes, both were breathing heavily.

"What?" Hoseok questioned loudly.

"I am sorry, I was planing on telling you today." Jungkook slowly approached Hoseok, but the latter simply backed away.

"You know what hurts about it? The fact that you are ready to tell a stranger but not me. What else are you hiding?" Hoseok

"I swear it's nothing, I was, I was just scared of telling you." Jungkook

"Are you giving excuses to me or to yourself? You know what? Save it, I am out." Hoseok

Hoseok walked away from Jungkook, not giving his a chance to say anything, as the only thing he could do is watch his mate leave him.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.