7

"Already done?" Namjoon said, seeing Jungkook coming back with a bag in his hands.

"Yeah, what did your friend say?" Jungkook put his phone back to his backpack, and looked at Namjoon with hope in his eyes.

"Good news he still has the room and is willing to take you in." Jungkook eyes shined, but dimmed as soon as Namjoon said:" the bad news is......." Namjoon frowned as he seemed to be sorry.

"Just tell me, I will understand, it's the money right?" Tears betrayed him as they fell from his eyes.

"No no no, there is no bad news, I was just kidding, I am sorry, it was a bad joke, I am sorry, I am so sorry, please don't cry." Namjoon freaked out, going to Jungkook, wiping his tears from his face as he held his it in his hands "Don't cry baby, it's my fault, you're too beautiful to be ruined by tears, you deserve to have a smile on your face not tears. Please don't cry." Namjoon begged him, feeling his heart ache from looking at Jungkook's tears, it hurt him more than he thought it would.

"Really? I have a place to stay then? I don't have to go back?" Jungkook tears stopping falling.

"Yes, you are staying. So please stop crying, smile, smile for me?" Namjoon smiled, coaxing Jungkook.

"Okay." Jungkook smiled brightly, glad that he has a chance to look for his mate.

"Good boy. Will you let me treat you to ice cream as an apology for being a meanie?" Namjoon caressed Jungkook's face.

"Hmm. If it's ice cream then of course!!" Jungkook excitedly said.

"Then let's go now." Namjoon said, opening the car door for Jungkook.

"Yeah, let's get it." Jungkook put his backpack on his back and hood on. "By the way, do you live here or somewhere else?" Jungkook wondered since Namjoon didn't have that much luggage.

"I live here in Seoul, I just had some business in another city." Namjoon told the driver to take them to a popular ice cream shop.

The car ride was going to be long, since they are a bit far from the city, Jungkook took his earphones out and started listening to some music, but after some time he got bored and he couldn't sleep a wink since he already did in the train, so he turned to Namjoon and wondered if he should try to start a conversation or just stay on the safe side and not talk.

After some inner fight, he convinced himself to strike a conversation with the handsome male.

"How old are you Joon-ah?" Jungkook wanted to throw himself out of the window after what he said, he called him joon-ah, frick him, how can he call someone he just met with an intimate manner, Namjoon must have so awkward maybe even disgusted, he messed up.

Jungkook was about to have a mental breakdown if Namjoon didn't answer with a slight smile.

"23, what about you?" Namjoon looked at Jungkook delightful.

"20, almost 21." Jungkook nervousness got washed off immediately.

"Oh, when is your birthday?" Namjoon questioned.

"First of September, not that far away, just months away." Jungkook whispered to himself.

"What a coincidence, mine is on the twelfth, I will be 24." Namjoon did the math, he is only three years older than the cute boy, not bad.

"That's good." Jungkook didn't know what else to say.

"Hmm, yeah, what flavor of ice cream do you want?" Namjoon asked as he noticed they got closer to the ice cream shop.