58

Third person p.o.v:

"Should I give you one of mine? I have two just in case something happens to my phone." Hoseok said, as he stopped the car in front of Jungkook's school.

"I don't think I will need it, I can stay in school without it." Jungkook didn't see the need to take the phone with him, since he is spending his day studying and not playing.

"Take it, just in case something happens, it has everyone's phone number in it." Hoseok took the phone out of his handstand and gave it to Jungkook.

"Alright, goodbye hyung." Jungkook kissed Hoseok's cheek and left the car.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok shouted, after quickly exiting the car, to tell Jungkook to hide his neck a bit, because it was.....to much.

Jungkook walked in the school, his face down, trying as much as he can to hide his neck, because even the hoodie couldn't hide the obvious hickeys on his neck. Yoongi didn't hold back at all, it made Jungkook saying yes to all of it, if he knew he will be this embarrassed.

"Kookie-ah!" Amy shouted, hugging Jungkook from behind

"Hey Amy." Jungkook said, a nervous smile on his face, not wanting her to know, because based on Amy's personality, she will want details and he can't provide her those, he will explode before doing so.

"Give the boy a break. Hi, Jungkook, how are you?" Yugyeom asked, grabbing Amy from her collar, pushing her a bit away from Jungkook, as the latter looked uncomfortable.

"I am good, really good in fact." Jungkook

"Any good news?" Yugyeom

"Yeah, I told everyone about being mates, I feel so relieved right now." Jungkook

"That's nice, good job." Yugyeom patted Jungkook's hair, caressing it and feeling the softness of Jungkook's hair. "Your hair is really fluffy."

"Thanks." Jungkook chuckled, a slight blush on his face, feeling a bit shy because of Yugyeom's touch, in front of everyone.

"I forgot to tell you guys, my sister and brother are here to visit me! Isn't that exciting?" Amy said, jumping up and down, a cheerful look on her face.

"Really? How long are they staying?" Yugyeom said, as the three of them started walking to their class.

"A month, my brother wants to get over his ex, so my sister decided to kill two birds with one stone, visit me and get my stupid brother some air, away from all the bitches." Amy

"Maybe he is the bitch." Yugyeom

"Most probably, Eric is with a new girl every two months, and always ends getting dumped." Amy

"He just hasn't found the one yet, but I hope he will soon, he sounds like he needs it." Jungkook

"Yeah, he gets depressed every time a girl tells him to break up, like his whole world collapse." Amy

"I would to, if the person I am dating, wants to break up with me, the same happened to me when I got my first lover, it was really tough to get over it." Jungkook

"You were dating someone?" Yugyeom and Amy asked shook, because they previously thought Jungkook has never been in a relationship before.

"Yeah, I dated a few guys and girls back in Busan, some lasted long, some didn't but I never took any of them seriously, it was just a pass time." Jungkook

"Ohhh, someone was a playboy, I see." Amy

"I was, back in middle school and the first year of high school, but I got reserved in the second year because of that incident." Jungkook

"What incident?" Yugyeom

"Getting almost raped and then harassed for months, I was called a whore for going out with people so I stopped, I stopped even talking to others." Jungkook

"How does that connect? You weren't dating ten guys at a time were you?" Amy

"No, why would I? The only bad thing I remember I did, was seeing two guys and a girl at the same time, I thought of them as friends and not potential love interests, but they all wanted to date me and thought I was misleading them and playing with their hearts."

Jungkook remembers this like it was yesterday, the day he met Minhyuk, Jieun and Jihyung, which later turned out to be siblings. He met them separately and they eventually became friends, Minhyuk and Jieun first talked to him in the intention of being lovers, but he made it clear as day, he didn't want that. Jihyung started liking Jungkook after getting to know him and asked him out, after inviting his over, where he met them all afterwards. They started fighting, each one telling the other Jungkook belongs to themselves, which once the boy heard of, told them he is not and stormed off, never meeting them again.

"That's wild." Amy

"I know, it's a real story in fact, the author's sister experienced that but just with two dudes." Jungkook

"That sounds straight out of a drama, two brothers fighting over one girl." Yugyeom

They soon reached the class and their conversation was cut short. The three of them spent the rest of the day as they normally would, not knowing that they are being watched by two different kind of group of people, the first wanting to harm Jungkook, the other wanting to protect him. It was soon lunch break, the perfect time to do what they want, which is rape Jungkook, in an abandoned room.

Amy and Yugyeom were at the roof, while Jungkook was running back to the classroom because he forgot his, Hoseok's phone there and was worried that they will cal him. On the back, he was pulled in an empty room, making him having flashbacks of the day, Daniel did the same, so he thought it was him, but after finding out it's not him, he panicked, knowing that those are the ones wanting to harm him, first because of the disgusting look on their face, second by their scent, they are horny.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.