70

This is the last chapter I am writing before taking a break, it's going to be a short one, maybe

I am sorry for taking so many breaks, I just need time

And I don't need someone to talk to, I have some people around me and they are great, not like some people, sorry

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook got nervous the moment they entered the room, he knew he wasn't ready but he needed to do it, or else the mate bound is going to break and they won't be mate anymore, that's what his uncle told him. If the both of them leave, and not come back for a month or so, then their relationship is done for, and he doesn't want that.

What Jungkook doesn't know is that, more than a month passed since they met, a month a half passed, he doesn't realize this because he wasn't connected to the outside world for so long, and only started talking to others recently, he doesn't know that Mark has been shipped to Canada, he doesn't know that his niece already got married, he doesn't know that Amy already found her mate and it's the worst case for everyone, he doesn't know any of that because he didn't want to, he wanted to forget about the outside world and only focus on himself.

"......gkook, Jungkook, bun bun." Yoongi called out, noticing how quiet Jungkook was being and how distracted he looked.

"Huh? Yes!" Jungkook said out lout, staring at his two mates, who were looking at him with concern.

"If you are not ready, just tell us, we completely understand, you don't need to pressure yourself to do this." Namjoon told Jungkook, tightly holding his hand.

"I....I...." Jungkook got nervous, doubting his ability to go through this kind of thing, being afraid of touches, the only thing he is comfortable with, right now, is holding hands and hugging, but only with his mates because he hasn't met anyone for weeks.

"Why did you want to do this? The real reason." Yoongi asked, having a feeling that Jungkook didn't really want this, his face is pale, his hands are shaking and he doesn't look happy about this, if that's not sign to not do anything, then what is?

"I am just nervous; we can go on." Jungkook tried to take his shirt off, with shaky hands, but Namjoon stopped him.

"No Jungkook, this is not what we agreed to, we agreed that you will always tell us the truth and not hide anything for us." Namjoon didn't want to take this step with Jungkook being scared and reluctant to do it, because how can he be a good mate and lover doing that?

"And another thing, I don't think someone is ready to take that step, will have memories of his uncle telling information about mates." Yoongi added, as he accidently saw Jungkook's current memories.

"I forgot you guys can see my memories, can you read my mind too?" Jungkook still didn't understand how it worked or how is this is happening, but neither does the author, so everyone is on the same boat here.

"No, we can only know the memories you are recalling, not your exact thoughts. So, ready to tell us what is happening and why you want do this?" Yoongi said, making Jungkook more nervous than he already was.

"My uncle told me that if mates don't have sexual intercourse after a month of them meeting the bound will break and they won't be mates anymore." Jungkook spoke so fast that the both of them had to take some to understand what he said, but that still didn't help, considering how bizarre it is.

"Huh? How does that make any sense? Your uncle expected you to be comfortable, to have s*x with us, just one month after meeting?" Yoongi

"Yes?" Jungkook

"I thought your uncle was weird, first letting you be with a complete stranger then telling you this." Namjoon

"But I am 21, that's normal." Jungkook's reason wasn't only what his uncle told him, he wants to feel secure, he is scared after they leave, they will find someone better, who is not at filthy and dirty as him, who's body not tented like his.

"Not necessarily, you are not entitled to do something just because you are a certain age, plus it's been more than a month since we met, if what your uncle said was true, we are not mates anymore, so what? You are still ours; we are not letting you go just because a stupid bound that broke." Namjoon said, making Jungkook realize, something that he forgot in these few moments that he caught them, they care about him, they don't think of him as dirty as he pictures himself to be, they want to be with him and he wants that too; if they didn't care at all, a simple act of intercourse won't make them love him all of a sudden, because they already do.

"What Namjoon is saying, is we are with you till the end of time, with or without a bound, because what matter most is being with you, nothing else is more important than having you in our life." Yoongi adding that last phrase, made Jungkook confidence boost to the highest degree, until he remembered that he needs to pay rent.

"More than a month passed? I haven't paid for the rent and didn't talk to my uncle for weeks! I need to call him." Jungkook

"Calm down, we talked to your uncle and told him that you are busy with school and can't talk these days, we didn't want to be the one to break it to him, you should have that right. And you think Jin is going to accept your money? He won't take it." Namjoon

"But I am living in his house, I have to pay." Jungkook

"Jin is not poor, he is far away from that, money doesn't matter to him, what matter is your health and happiness, so if you want to pay him for your stay, compliment him, be with him and give him acausal kisses." Namjoon

"But he does that to me every day." Jungkook

"Then take him on a date, he would love that." Namjoon

"That's a good idea." Jungkook

"I am glad. Jungkook....... the sun is rising." Yoongi

"We have to go; the boys are going to get up soon." Namjoon

"Yeah............" Jungkook

"Try not to miss us too much." Yoongi

"I will try." Jungkook

"I love you." Namjoon+Yoongi

"I love you too. Come back soon." Jungkook

2 years later:

"Jungkook! Can you go open the door?"

"I am on it!"

Bye :)

Sorry if there are any mistakes.