66

Mark is looking more miserable and sad as days are passing, he is just happy when I take his cone off.

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook woke up the next morning, forgetting about what happened last night and only recalling coming to this place with Jin and Taehyung. To try and regain his memories, he got up, without waking Jin up, and went to explore the house. Soon after, he was discovered by Namjoon, who sitting on the stairs, looking lost on his thoughts until he saw Jungkook.

"Hey." Namjoon said, with a small smile, that disappeared soon after.

Jungkook approached him and sat by his side, asking him what happened yesterday and what happened to him. Namjoon explained to him, everything that happened without leaving a detail and apologized to him about what he did.

"I know it's hard to accept this, I totally understand if you don't want to stay with me, I barely kept my friends around me so I don't know about a mate, it's dangerous and threatening to stay with someone like me. With everything that happened to you, I don't want to stress you about another thing, if you want to stay with me, I would be happy to be but if you choose not to, I will leave." Namjoon

"Can't you leave this business ?" Jungkook

"It's harder than you think, I can't just quit." Namjoon

"But can you try? I... I know it's selfish of me to request this from you, but I don't want you to engage yourself in this kind of business, I want to be with you, we won't be complete without you with us. If you can't leave this business, that doesn't mean I will abandon you, your work environment doesn't change what you are to me, to us." Jungkook

"I am trying, I have been trying for the past few months, Jin-Hyung convinced me to do so. This work is consuming my brain and is turning me to someone I don't want to be, it even affected Yoongi and the others. I am afraid of what I might become or if I will be left out alone." Namjoon

"I will be with you; we will always be with you." Jungkook

"I know, that's why I want to change for the better, for me and all of us. I want to be able to support you and not just go on a rampage, killing people when I get mad." Namjoon

"You being there is enough support for me. What do you want to be when you quit?" Jungkook

"I never thought of that." Namjoon

"What do you like most?" Jungkook

"Reading books and art." Namjoon

"Maybe an author? How does that sound?" Jungkook

"I don't know, I don't think I will be good at it." Namjoon

"You won't know unless you try, try writing a book and publishing it, you don't have nothing to lose except some money, right?" Jungkook

"I have a lot of it so I don't think it will be a problem." Namjoon

"Great." Jungkook

"Jungkook, I love you. I don't know if it's because of the bound or the fate or something but I feel happy when I am with you." Namjoon said and when Jungkook was about to reply, Jin came out of nowhere and responded in his place.

"Well, we have plenty of time to see if we really love each other or is it just because of the bound." Jin

"Good morning hyung." Jungkook

"Good morning." Jin replied with a wide smile.

"If it turns that we don't really have romantic feelings for each other and it's just because we are mates, what do we do next?" Hoseok asked, coming into the scene.

"Be friends and get over it." Taehyung replied this time, walking to the group with Jimin by his side.

"We didn't know we are mates until Jungkook showed up but I still fell for Jin, Hoseok for Yoongi and Taehyung for Jimin so I don't think it will be hard for us." Namjoon said, exposing half if the people in the room.

"I thought we got over that." Hoseok said, feeling relieved that Yoongi is asleep and could not hear this.

"I told you not to speak about that!" Taehyung shouted, his face completely red.

"You fell for me Tae?" Jimin asked, utterly shocked and surprised.

"I mean, yeah? Who wouldn't? For like a month or two but I got over it, don't worry." Taehyung said, shaking his hands in the air, with a strange smile on his face.

"With what you told me yesterday, I doubt that." Jimin wanted to tease Taehyung further but unfortunately for him, Jin wasn't going to let that happen, especially with the weird stares going in the room.

"The sexual tension is raising, let's go eat."

"I kind of feel out of place." Jungkook whispered to himself, looking at his five hyungs. They knew each other for ages, but the only met him like a week or two ago, he doesn't know if he loves them because of the bound or because it's them but for now he will just enjoy their company and leave the thinking for another day.

Jungkook didn't feel hungry, so he just watched them eat and played with his food, as they talked and he stayed quiet, listening to them and not saying a word about anything they are saying, since he didn't feel the need to. With time passing, his mind wondered off to the first sexual assault he ever experienced, when he was a child, he didn't feel anything, he was numb at period of time, it was also the case the second time, it took him a year or so to get over the third, wonder how longer it will take him to get over this one.

He has been feeling weird for a while now, he is fine for a minute but then he gets anxious and nervous about everything happening around him the next minute, at the moment he just wants to wrap himself like a burrito and sleep, to stop thinking about any negative thoughts crossing his mind.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.