56

Third person p.o.v:

"Why did you put the hood on? It's hot."

"That's true, why are you wearing a hoodie in the first place?"

"Mark suggested that I wear it so I did. It's kind of hot, so I will put down the hood."

Mark watched their interaction, a hidden smirk on his face, waiting for the action to happen, as Jungkook slowly put down the hood, revealing his neck.

"What's that on your neck?" Taehyung pointed out at Jungkook's neck, shock visible on his face, as well as the other five sitting on table with them.

"Oh, this? It's a mosquito bite." Jungkook said simply, caressing his neck.

"That's pretty big for a mosquito bite, don't you think?" Hoseok asked, suspicious of the whole thing, because that didn't look like a mosquito bite, not one bit.

"Yeah, and it's kind of hurt a little." Jungkook said, tapping his neck a bit hardly, resulting in him owing.

"Can I see it closely?" Jin asked, wanting to confirm if it's really a hickey or not. He tried wiping it, to see if it's make up or not, maybe Jungkook is trying to joke with them, a bad joke that doesn't suit his personality, but that shit was real, as real as his vocals.

"Who did this?" Yoongi asked, anger clearly shown in his voice.

"A mosquito, you know the insect that bite people and make the area look read and purple?" Jungkook

"I know what a mosquito is and what it does, I am asking who gave you a hickey? Because I am sure as hell that this is one." Yoongi

"A hickey? The bite lovers do to prove that they love each other right?" Jungkook

"In a way or another, so who gave it to you? Are you seeing someone?" Jimin

"No, Jungkook wouldn't do that? Did someone attack you? Should I get my guns and lawyers ready?" Namjoon

"No, guns aren't enough, get the knives too, and we will catch that person and keep him in room." Yoongi

"We can take turns in showing that a**hole to not touch things that are his." Jin

"Jungkook, can you come with me for a second?" Yoongi

"Emm, what for?" Jungkook

"I don't like those marks, I want to make my own, you don't mind right?" Yoongi

"No, but we are in a cafe?" Jungkook

"No problem, there is a bathroom." Yoongi

"Can't we wait until we are home or something? What if we get caught?" Jungkook

"Not a big deal, we are mates and we are not doing something illegal."

"Okay." Jungkook said, not finding any problem with it, instead being excited to experience what he only saw and heard from Nancy.

"Lucky bastard." Hoseok whispered under his breath.

"First come, first serve." Yoongi smiled and as soon as Jungkook walked ahead of him, he pointed at Mark, gesturing them to deal with him.

Well, they kind of figure it out after five minutes, anyone will. Mark was the only one staying with Jungkook and the only one who could do something like that. They had to get Jungkook away fast, so they can integrate him about this matter and decide if they should ship him to Alaska or Canada.

"How old are you Mark?" Namjoon asked, a fake smile on his face.

"19, why old man? Jealous?" Mark said, a smug look on his face.

"Your body is big but you mind is still one of a toddler." Jin

"I am not!" Mark

"But you sure act like one." Taehyung

"Now, were you the one that did that to our Jungkook?" Jimin

"No, why would I?" Mark

"Kid, no point in lying, we were going to get rid of you anyway, so just cut the lies, did you or did you not?" Hoseok

"I did, so what?" Mark

"So you have chosen death. I didn't want to do this to a kid but you are asking for it." Namjoon

"What are you going to do? Punish me?" Mark

"Exactly. I have your dad's phone number, I can tell him what you did and we will see." Namjoon

"Like he would believe you." Mark

"Oh, so he will believe you? A nineteen year who still watches hentai and jerk off to it?" Hoseok

"Hyung, no need to say that." Taehyung commented, feeling a bit ashamed.

"Anyway, I don't want to see you near Jungkook in any way, I will pay for your hotel stay in here and I will give you my credit card if you promise not to approach Jungkook." Namjoon said, getting his wallet out.

"Seriously?" Mark was quite shocked, he thought he was weird for liking his cousin, but here are others that are ready to throw money, just to keep him away from Jungkook.

"Yeah, but if I say you two feet close to him, I will stop paying for your things and you will have to pay me back all the money you spent from this card." Namjoon

"You got it, If I see him, I will ran the other direction and never meet his eyes." Mark said then extended his hand, ready to receive the credit card.

"Give me your phone." Jin said, and confusedly gave him his phone, that soon was broken by Jin himself.

"Why did you do that?" Mark shouted at the top of his lungs, going to check on his phone, that couldn't be saved.

"I will but you a new one and Namjoon will get your father's contact info on it, the others you can ask from your father or whatever." Jin said, realizing Mark has not only his father's number but his friends as well, so he kind of messed up.

"You didn't that far, did you?" Hoseok said, looking of how nervous Jin got.

"Not really, but he deserved it." Jin added, not giving a care, considering what Mark did.

"You guys are so mean." Mark

"Reality b*tch, deal with it. You act like an a**hole, others will do too." Jimin

Bye 🌸💜.
Sorry if there is any mistakes.