60

Okay, so I did it again, I fell asleep before finishing the chapter, I am really sorry, I am sleeping a lot these days :/

Third person p.o.v:

"Amy? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?" Jungkook

"Well yeah, initially. But once I heard about the situation, I came to check on you, are you okay?" Amy

"Yeah, a bit traumatized but okay. You still didn't explain what's happening, did you hire these people to protect me? It must have been a lot if money but I cannot pay you back, I have to save money until I am 40 to be able to do it, like this is a limousine? How much was it?" Jungkook

"It's free, my friend's friend is a friend of a friend whose uncle has a second wife, whose son has a friend who is a mafia boss, and we are friends and I asked him to do me a favor and lend me some men." Amy

"You know you could have just said friend? Why throw a bunch of words there? Are you trying to confuse the readers?" Jungkook

"Yeah, it's fun, just to say random words and have people guess what it means, and in the end it means absolutely nothing." Amy

"And why are they talking about killing them selves?" Jungkook

"Well, you know, in the first place, these weren't the men that were supposed to be here, one of your boyfriends, what was his name...right, RM, he was going to send some men but then my friend told him, that I already told him to do that, they are friends as well by the way, so he sent his men and told RM to relax but if he knows this happened to you." Amy moved her thump to her neck, indicating killing and nodded, once Jungkook got shocked.

"But why? Who is RM, none of the boys have that name and why is he killing people?" Jungkook

"He works in the underground businesses, he is like a mafia boss but not a mafia boss, he just has men to do good deeds, like help others and protect them from people that hurt them, stuff like that, but the punishments for failing, are quite extreme and you being close to him, means if he only kills them, they would be lucky." Amy

"No, I don't believe this, all of six of them are nice and will never kill anyone, you are joking, please tell me you are joking." Jungkook said, still not believing Amy, thinking it's absurd and not true at all.

"You know, the truth is better when you accept it fast." Amy

"I won't believe it until I hear it from him, from RM himself." Jungkook

"Cool, what happened to the aphrodisiac?" Amy

"It wear off pretty quickly, I started regaining conciseness just as they were carrying me to the car." Jungkook

"You are lucky, he probably just bought a cheap one that it isn't that effective or didn't even check how long it lasts. Anyway, they will take you back home and you can talk to your mates, I am going back to class." Amy

"Okay, goodbye." Jungkook responded, still a bit dazed and confused of what just happened, and he was like that until he reached his home, his safe place, where his mates are, or only some of them.

Jungkook exited the car, with five men bowing before him, treating him like a prince or something, even the house door for him and offering him a maid, they pulled out of somewhere, to help him; he obviously declined and walked in the house, shutting the door and not knowing that the ten men are still outside, five guarding the door and five around the house, trying to make up for the mistake, to only get tortured for a day as a punishment, or if they are lucky, get killed.

Once the bunny got in the house, he noticed how quiet it is, meaning no one was there, meaning he can be alone, meaning he can go cry in his room with nobody asking him why and what's wrong. He opened the door to his room then closed it shut with the key, pulled down the curtain and laid on his bed, as tears formed in his eyes and scenarios of what could have happened played in his head.

After crying in his room, alone in the dark, for about an hour or two, of him getting depressed and sadder with the moment, feeling small and alone in the dark world he made for himself, the helpless feelings he had when it happened came back to him every second, reminding of him everything, but then a small ray of the sun, that escaped the curtains reflected on the room, exactly on the wall where the photo is, the photo of his six mates, smiling at the camera, looking as happy as ever; it made him realize that he has someone, he is not alone, and doing this will only make him go further from them, when he wants to be with me, he wants to be a part of them, he wants to add himself to the picture.

So he scolded himself and thought that it's okay, nothing happened and he is fine, that crying won't help him do anything, so he got up and lifted the curtains, wiped the tears off of his face, and prepared himself for a three hour long bath, AND an hour in the shower, that could at least cleanse him a little bit.

He cleaned himself for three and a half hours, and when he finally felt clean enough, dehydrated and hungry, he walked out of the bathroom, feeling fresh and new, tossing what happened behind his back, because it's not the first time but maybe it's the last, since he has someone, he has them with him, he is staying as optimistic as he could, to not make his eyes more red than they already are.

Jungkook wore a big white T-shirt, that could barely reach his thighs, put a towel on his neck and went downstairs to get something to eat.

On the other side, five males were entering the house, while one of them went to speak with the guys standing in front of the house.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.