52

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook went to open the door, finding Mark at the doorstep, the forgotten Mark who, Jungkook was supposed to pick yesterday's night.

"Thank goodness I got the right house." Mark said, hugging Jungkook and resting on his shoulder.

"Mark? I.....I was supposed to get you yesterday, I forgot. I am sorry, I am so sorry..." Jungkook

"It's okay bunny, you must have had your reason and nothing happened, I am here now; just let me hug you I really missed your scent." Mark tighten his hold on Jungkook, and the omega being used to it, he let him be.

"How did you find the place?" Jungkook

"Through a tracking app on your phone." Mark

"Why do I have a tracking app on my phone and why don't I know anything about it? Did you install it?" Jungkook

"Well, you see." Mark let go of the hug and tried to explain himself. "After the rape incident, I was afraid something would happen to you again, I got the idea from a friend and decided to monitor you, sorry."

"It's fine, I know you were worried about me, just delete it later." Jungkook

"Do I have to? It helped me find you so maybe it will come in handy in the future, you never know." Mark

"Mark, don't be the creepy character in the book." Jungkook

"Fine. By the way, are you going to let me?" Mark

"Let me think about it." Jungkook replied, a cheeky look on his face, pretending to think hard.

"Sure, I will be here." Mark said and put his arms around Jungkook's waist, his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Oy, get up." Jungkook complained, jokingly trying to shake Mark off.

"What's taking you so long? Who's at the door? Is it......." Jimin was shocked to see the scene in front of him, but he got a hold of himself, not acting like a lunatic and simply asked Jungkook who the person with him was.

"It's Mark, my cousin. He is just playing around, get up lazy head." Jungkook said, urging Mark to let him go, not wanting Jimin to misunderstand anything.

"Is that how you treat a person who waited all night for you? I am disappointed." Mark sarcastically said, letting go of Jungkook, a sad look on his face, that changed when he saw Jimin. He smiled and went for a handshake, introducing himself, seemingly not hearing Jungkook.

Jungkook got Mark's stuff inside the house, then smacked Mark on the head and told him to get his stuff and follow him. He was taking Mark to his room, as they passed by the others, they all give them a weird look while Mark stupidly smiled at them. Luckily, Jimin explained the situation to the others so they didn't rush to conclusions.

Once they reached Jungkook's room, Mark plopped on Jungkook's bed and made himself comfortable, while Jungkook sat near the edge.

"You think the owners wouldn't mind me staying with you? I don want to cause any problems." Mark pointed out, sitting up.

"Don't worry, nobody is going to say anything. The bed is pretty big, we can stay together on it, it wouldn't bother anyone." And there was so many things wrong with this.

"Have you made any friends? How is school? How did you spend this week without us. Tell me everything." Mark said, pulling Jungkook towards him, as he slept on the right and Jungkook on the left, both looking at the ceiling.

"Well, I made two friends, Amy and Yugyeom, they are really nice and funny, I really like spending time with them. I am getting threatened at school and I really missed you guys, I missed aunts cooking and....." Jungkook

"Wait! Repeat what you just said?" Mark said, getting up quickly, wondering if what he heard was true or his ears tricked him, a very bad trick if he might add.

"What part?" Jungkook

"The one before you talked about us." Mark

"Oh, someone is trying to harm me in school." Jungkook

"And why are you acting like it's the most normal sh*t in the world? Like have you reported that person? Did you talk to a teacher or the principal? Or anyone for that matter?" Mark

"My friends knew and I was going to tell one of my mates about it, to get their help on the the topic, I just haven't gathered enough courage to do so." Jungkook

"This doesn't need courage, it's concerns your safety, you need to tell them immediately." Mark said, getting off the bed and walking to the door, as he reached the door, he realized something. "Wait, you said mate, one of your mates?" Mark

"Yeah, I have six , I forgot to tell you." Jungkook

"I need to sit down for this." Mark said, slowly getting back on hi steps, sitting on the bed then screaming 'what' out loud. "I was ready for one, not six. Well, I am not that much into incest. As they say, first love doesn't come true."

"What are talking about?" Jungkook

"Nothing, I wish you the best of luck. But now, the important thing is tell the mate, you talked about, considering this matter." Mark

"I will tell them later, it's not like I am going to get raped tomorrow." Jungkook said, trying to joke about the matter, which Mark found infuriating.

"I swear your sense of danger is close to non existence, you think you live in a fantasy? Sorry to break ut to you, you don't, someone can break in this house and f*cking do whatever they want to you and you can do absolutely nothing about it. So you either let them do that, or wake up and take good measures before something dangerous happens, or I swear I will make you watch horror movies considering this matter for three days, with no break, and I am not joking." Mark threatened Jungkook, dead serious, which could be seen from his eyes.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.