82

Okay I know said, there won't be any drama, but you know I can lie unconsciously sometimes right?

But if you guys don't want any drama while the baby is pregnant, just tell me and I won't do it, I swear I won't (remember, I can lie unconsciously sometimes, it just happens.) 🥺😅

Third person p.o.v:

Walking in the doctor's office, all seven of them, was surprising to some people and only one omega was there, so he is probably controlling them, poor guys, they are so handsome but waste their time on one boy, while some thought that, the others looked at them with disgust, especially the alphas, thinking that they sinked they are so low, that they are with the same person as betas.

Jungkook could feel their eyes, it made him feel embarrassed and ashamed of himself, he is really a burden to them, if he is not here, none of this would have happened. He didn't mean to, but it slipped, the words, 'I hate this.'

Yoongi who was the closest to him, heard him and his eyes shifted, he didn't want to tell the others because he knows it will bother them and will cause a ruckus, so he sneaked his hand into Jungkook's and tightened his hold on him, he doesn't need to care about others, they don't matter, all that matter is their happiness; Jungkook got the memo and stopped thinking about others, to think about the one in his tummy.

Disclaimer:
I have never been pregnant (duh) and never went to a doctor, of this kind, so take this with a grain of salt.

"They are two months old, congratulations." The doctor said, with a smile.

"Yay, thank you, doctor." Jungkook answered, smiling widely and glancing at his stomach.

"Can we know if it's more than one?" Namjoon asked, wanting to make sure his hypothesis is right.

"It's definitely more than one, if it's only one, his stomach won't have that bump, so it's either two or three, good luck." The doctor said, patting Hoseok's back and leaving the room, to give them some space to react to the news.

"So.........who do you think are the fathers? Because it can't be all six of us, right?" Jimin said and that's where he is wrong, because this is a fanfic, everything is possible.

"We don't need to know, we are all their parents, if they are children by blood or not." Jin answered, as everyone agreed with him.

As they walked out of the doctor's office, Yoongi gave the middle finger to a couple and a guy, that stared at Jungkook, from when they got here till now, they may have crush on him but he is theirs. (Remember this part for later, for the drama, if I do it.)

On their way back home, Jungkook got hungry so they stopped to get food, then back home, he got hungry again, so Jin cooked him food, but when he finished eating, he started crying, when Taehyung asked him, why is he crying, he answered that he is fat now and his abs will be gone by tomorrow, blaming them for being nice and giving him food, accusing them of feeding him too much.

They didn't see that coming, neither did they see him crying once again, ten minutes after they calmed him down, about him being a mean person and an a**hole, this....it will be a bit harder than they expected.

"So how is the pregnancy?" Amy asked, drinking her juice.

"Horrible, my back hurts, I can't sleep, I can't sit normally and I have to go the bathroom every two seconds, I want this to be done already, why can't they be here by now?" Jungkook said, sighing and putting his hand on his pregnant belly, he was already six months pregnant and he doesn't like it as he thought he would, he still loves his babies, but who the hell lied and said pregnancy is beautiful and the best experience you will ever have, what liars? Because he want to personally meet them and give them a piece of his mind.

"But wow, your stomach is really big, can I touch?" Amy said, her temptation getting the best of her.

"Of course, there are three human beings in there." Jungkook answered, already used to those requests, the boys like touch his belly, to hear the babies heartbeat and feel their movements, it became a daily routine at this point.

"Did you stop going to work?" Amy asked, caressing his stomach.

"No, I will stop next month, my job is like the second thing that gets me up from my bed, other than them and I don't want that to be gone yet." Jungkook's greatest enjoyment in life, is to go to work and help people in any way he can, even if it gets him really tired and exhausted, but he always goes home with a smile, to his mates, who always welcome him with warm arms and the best care he can get.

"What are you doing in there?" Yugyeom said, entering the bathroom.

"What?" Amy answered, looking at him weirdly, like they are not sitting in a weird place, doing weird sh*t.

"Well I didn't expect my two best friend to be sitting in a bathtub, full of clothes and doing that." Yugyeom added, staring at Jungkook and Amy hugging each other, while holding each other's cups, that had juice and a milkshake, and drinking from each other's straw.

"Jungkook wanted to sit here, help me up." Amy said, sticking her hands out as Yugyeom sighed and pulled her up.

"Any help? Please?" Jungkook said, titling his head and striking their heats with lightning, making them help him immediately, while still being careful.

While Jungkook walked out of the bathroom, looking for food, in the kitchen, as Yugyeom had some questions to ask.

"Why were you doing that? And why is Jungkook in your house Amy, I thought today we will play video games all day and be lazy, what happened?" Yugyeom

"Sorry, we have to postpone that, the baby needs me. It's Hoseok this time." Amy

"What's wrong with Hoseok?" Yugyeom

"He ignored Kookie for two minutes and now he is angry at him." Amy

"Can I ask why he ignored him?" Yugyeom

"He was on the phone with someone and Jungkook now thinks, that person is more important that he is, to Hoseok." Amy

"He will probably calm down and go back to their house, in five minutes." Yugyeom

"No, this one is serious, he didn't even look at his message, he always does that when he is angry at one them and pretend to be mad and ignoring them for three seconds, while smiling to himself then answer them four seconds after squealing, then ask me to give him a lift ten seconds later with a blush, but he isn't doing that." Amy

"But he is licking Hoseok's picture isn't he?" Yugyeom

"Ye...wait what?" Amy

Bye ❤️💜.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.