72

Third person p.o.v.

Jungkook drank his banana milk, while staring intensely at the both of them, as they were wrapping up the story and waiting for him to react. He finished his banana milk, then sat straight and said: "The only thing that I don't get is, why you stopped talking to me, we were chatting in the first few months, but then you both stopped responding to my messages and changed the numbers, you gave me to contact me."

"About that, some people tracked our numbers and we had to get rid of them, and we didn't get phones from that point on, we got rid of electronics, just to be safe." Namjoon said, remembering the horrifying day when they had to ran for their life, because of what he used to do.

"Who are these people?" Jungkook asked, wondering if it's what he think it is, but it wasn't only that.

"A group was led by someone who is my fan and wanted to know who I am and where I am." Yoongi said; that day was one of the days, he regretted choosing his love for music to his freedom, he hated that his dream had to come with a nightmare, because a light always has a shadow.

"The other group were some mafia groups that didn't like the fact that I quit." Namjoon realized that no matter where he runs, the past will always come chase after him, he can't get rid of it, but that didn't stop from wanting to look up to the future, for a better one, for himself and for the people around him.

"Okay, I understand. Are they still following you?" Jungkook questioned, wanting to know if he should be on guard from now on.

"I think so, Yoongi's people gave up but someone has been following us since we got in Seoul, and I think it's a someone from a mafia group I was heavily associated with." Namjoon now understood why was it considered a miracle to get out of that business, because once you are in, you don't get out until you are gone from this world. (Once you Jimin, you can't Jimout, and that's a fact.)

"Can you come back home with me?" Jungkook asked the most important, that he has been hesitating to ask, because he is afraid of the answer.

"Now, we can't, two guys are in the back are watching us, you have to come with us, we can't risk something happening to you." Namjoon said, raising his eyes to look at the two men sitting in the back, staring at them.

"I will call Jin-hyung then." Jungkook said, pulling out his phone, dialing Jin's number.

"Jungkook, where are you? You shouldn't be staying out this late, tell me where you are, I am coming to get you." Jin said, as soon as he answered the phone.

"No, it's okay, I am with some.......... friends, I will stay them this night."

"What friends? The only friends I know you have, are Yugyeom and he is in another city, Amy and she is in her home country and Daniel, who is right in front of me. So, what are you talking?" Jin said, and remember the guy who ordered two alphas to rape a certain someone, maybe I never mentioned it yet but he didn't get caught because he framed someone else and that person went to prison instead, but unluckily for him, months later, Daniel reported him after his several attempts to harm Jungkook, in many ways, after knowing Yoongi left, which he had to stop himself, because he considered Jungkook a good friend, and because he had enough and realized that the one he loves, is not that good after all and he needs help.

"Remind to never tell you everything." Jungkook said, regretting how truthful and honest he is with Jin.

"Too late, who are you with? We talked about going with strangers, didn't we?"

"I am not a kid; I am in my twenties." Jungkook said, pouting, he may not have had his first heat, but that doesn't mean he is still a child.

"You can tell him; it will lessen his anger by the time we meet." Yoongi said, before Jungkook can come up with another excuse.

"Actually, I am with someone, two guys you know very well and who left us two years ago."

"Is.........is it Yoongi and Namjoon?"

"Yes."

"Hey hyung." Namjoon and Yoongi both said, after being handed the phone by Jungkook.

"He hung up." Yoongi

"Oh no, we have to go." Jungkook winded his eyes, realizing that his phone still has that.

"Huh? Why?" Yoongi asked, confused of why, Jungkook's expression did a 180.

"I remembered that Jin had a tracking app on my phone when we went to Daegu, because I kept getting lost every two minutes and I forgot to delete it. He is coming, I only slapped you both once, but he.... he won't just do that." Jungkook

"Why didn't you say that earlier? Let's go." Namjoon hurriedly got up, making Jungkook go first, as he walked behind him and while Yoongi made a waitress fall on the guys, that have been keep their eye on them, as they were coming their way, then he ran out, getting in the taxi, Namjoon called as soon as they got out.

"He is calling." Jungkook said, looking up at Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Answer him and put it on the speaker." Namjoon said, taking a deep breath and ready to hear an angry voice and be yelled at.

"Where are you? And did you delete the app?" Jin asked, because a few minutes ago, he could see Jungkook's location but now he can't

"I did, and we are in a taxi right now."

"Can you tell me where are you going, I just............I just want to see them." Jin said, in a calm tone, with lingering sadness.

"My studio, we will meet there." Yoongi answered, making both Jungkook and Namjoon look at him, since that wasn't where they were going.

"Okay, I am coming." Jin said, excitement filling his voice.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.