67

So I noticed something recently, the book is at 234k now, why? I truly don't understand why is this happening, I am confused.

Thank you for everything.

If you want me to recommend better books, I suggest amelia_dazai, their books are great, short but amazing, top notch books, I highly recommend them, the author is my personal favorite, I love their work.

Third person p.o.v:

By the time, they noticed how quiet Jungkook was, the omega has already sunk deep in his thoughts and couldn't notice the eyes on him, until Yoongi shook him and woke him from his daze, scaring him in the process and making him scream in fear, before noticing that it was Yoongi and that he was sitting in a table with his mates.

The others were shocked to say they least, but with what Jungkook have been through, they understood and decided, that from now on, they will pay more attention to their mate and give him all the support and love he needs at the time, but for now, they had to get him to eat. Jungkook haven't eaten since yesterday, he only had breakfast and noodles with some bites off the food Jin made, other than that, he didn't eat anything, which is bad, they should not have let that happen but it did and now they have to fix it before it gets worst.

But, it didn't go well, Jungkook refused to eat and said he was full and didn't feel like eating, and that he wants to be alone. The boys didn't know what to do at the moment, if they give him space, they are afraid something might happen to him, if they did not give him the space he needs, it might affect his mental health. At the end, Namjoon gave Jungkook a key to a room, at the back of the house and told him he can stay there, where he can't hear any sounds and nobody would bother him, under three conditions.

"What are the conditions?" Jungkook asked, holding the key in his hands and ready to go.

"First, you eat your food, all of it. Second, you come out of that room every couple of hours to eat with us and talk with us. Third, don't be afraid to talk to us, we will always be ready to hear you and help you in anyway we can, always remember." Namjoon responded.

"Thank you hyung, I just need some alone time for now." Jungkook said, trying to smile as normal as he could, but he could only give a little sad smile.

"We get it, take the time you need but remember that we are here, we are with you." Hoseok responded this time.

"I know and I am glad I have that kind of luck, I love you guys, I don't know what sort of love it is, but I certainly know I love you." Jungkook said, giving each of them a kiss and a smile, that he was to crack for a brief moment.

"We love you too." They responded and Jungkook took some food with him and said goodbye to them, going to the room, where he will be spending most of his time for the few next days.

With the days passing by, the people in the basement where struggling to stay alive and Jin was struggling too, trying to convince Namjoon to let them go and report them to the police. They had pretty good evidence, those two would do anything to stay alive so just a confession is nothing to them, what they have been going through.

When nothing worked, Jin decided to use the ultimate card, Jungkook and his puppy eyes. Of course, he didn't tell Jungkook about the purpose of why he needed him, the kid is already traumatized and he doesn't want to pour salt to the wound, he only told him that he needs a favor from Namjoon, and that Namjoon won't listen to him.

So as a true good boy, Jungkook went to Namjoon and told him that if he doesn't do what Jin wants, he would be upset and will love him slightly less, by 1%, that can change to another percentage if he doesn't do what Jin wants.

At first, our dear RM didn't want to, why would he? Those two dared to lay a hand on his mate, on their mate, so that should be expected, jail isn't enough for them; but he realized that at the end of the day, Jungkook's health, mental and physical health comes first, him refusing might lead to him being sad and he doesn't want that, so he agreed, getting him a warm hug and kiss from Jungkook.

After the hug and kiss, Namjoon released a slight smirk, he already tortured them enough, it wouldn't hurt to threw them in jail now, and maybe get someone to do what they tried to do to their Jungkook.

Jin stared at Namjoon's mischievous's look and sighed, he only did what he did because he is trying to help Namjoon, to make him change but maybe he needs to put more effort to it, or the once nerdy boy who only liked books and art will become a bipolar, who is obsessed with murder.

"Namjoon, we need to talk." Jin said, after finishing his usual eat session and night talk with Jungkook.

"What is it hyung?" Namjoon asked, putting the book in his hands down.

"You are trying to change for the better right? For yourself and for Jungkook and us, correct?" Jin

"Yes, of course." Namjoon

"If that's true, then try to stop acting like a bipolar and having double personalities because that's, in my opinion, should be the first step, nothing else." Jin

"I am trying..." Namjoon

"You keep saying that you are trying but are you really? I had this talk with you months ago but I am still not seeing any changes, before doing anything, you should make it clear to yourself and others, that you really do want to change, not just pretend." Jin

"I am not pretending!" Namjoon

"Namjoon, don't try to lie to me. I know like the back of my hand, Yoongi can see it, and he is been with you for year, heck even Taehyung can! I am telling you right now Kim Namjoon, you either try to better yourself and get this maniac behavior of yours out of the door, or I don't know what might happen to us, us seven." Jin

"I will, I promise." Namjoon

"Don't make promises you can't keep, because if you break them, my trust of you being your reasonable self will break too. Goodnight Namjoon." Jin walked out of the room, to his next location, the bathroom, where he will be crying, before going to talk to Yoongi as well.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.