23

Third person p.o.v:

On the next day, Jungkook woke up late, at 11 a.m, since he was tired and exhausted from everything that happened yesterday.

He lazily woke up from his bed, entered the bathroom, did his business, then brushed his teeth, and lastly took a shower.

Taking his clothes off, he feared the worst, and it happened they were six marks on his body and he knew the meaning of them, first he had six mates, second he is living with two of them, and he knows four of them, this is messed up, especially that after a month he will have to mate with them or else their mating bond will break, just great, fantastic.

He can't tell them this, even though they will know themselves, but he can find a way to hid it from them, he can hide his scent, and he can hide his mark as well.

He doesn't want to do this, but he have to, his uncle first ever request to him that he will not tell his mate, now mates, that he is their significant other until he makes them fall for him, not just by the mating bond but by his true personality and behaviors, and he has just one month, he doesn't know why his uncle told him to do this, but he won't deny his request because he knows it's for his wellbeing.

After finishing his shower, Jungkook took his pill, his last one to add to it, he needs to get a new one soon, and sprayed the perfume all over his body, now he is ready to go.

Even if he have to hide that he is their mate, he doesn't have to hide his crush on them does he? He never had the courage to show off his body, but now he has, and it's going to be fun to watch their reactions, they won't notice the mating bond because he doesn't have a scent but their bodies sure will.

This is exciting! He feels like a stripper in a club, he always wonder what that feels like to be a seducer, they made seem so fun in movies, when the heroine get down the stairs and the hero stares at her like she is the only one in the world, he wants to feel that and he will! Well he have not just one hero but two, who are living with him, so maybe impress them.

Jungkook decided to wear shorts, that's it, half naked on the top, semi naked on the bottom, and not dry his hair, he might feel cold but it will be worth it, hopefully.

Jungkook took a deep breath, and stepped out of his room, hearing two voices downstairs indicating that Jimin and Taehyung are there.

Jungkook slowly got down the stairs but both were busy watching the tv, so he lightly coughed grabbing their attention.

He surely grabbed their attention, the moment their eyes fell on Jungkook, Taehyung fell down from the couch and Jimin spit out his drink.

"Hey guys." Jungkook said excitedly, approaching both of them.

"Stop! Just stay right there." Taehyung scremed, making Jungkook freeze in his place.

"Why?" Jungkook pouted.

"Because I don't want to commit a sin when I finally know my mate is close to me, just stay right there or go change." Taehyung said while Jimin just stared at Jungkook. "Jimin! Stop staring!"

"They are my eyes, I will put my view wherever I want, so leave me be." Jimin whispered to Taehyung, staring at Jungkook, basically stripping him with his eyes.

"I don't mind Taehyung, so you can continue to watch the tv while Jimin watches me." Jungkook smiled innocently at Taehyung.

"See, he doesn't mind, so continue to watch your stupid drama while I watch the sexy one." Jimin winked at Jungkook, and the latter chuckled, then entered the kitchen to make something for himself, Jimin's eyes never leaving him.

Taehyung sighed and continued to watch his so called stupid drama, it was better than rape someone with his eyes.

Jungkook was thankful that he had some makeup in his bag, and that the boys are far away from him or else they would have noticed the canceler and foundation on his upper body, that would have been a problem, especially since they would have the marks on the same as he does, like if Jimin's mark is on his back then it will be the same for Jimin.

I decided to take mkramos43 for the marks/scars so please can you explain it more in the messages, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.