75

Third person p.o.v:

Turns out that getting two drunk heads in a car, wasn't as easy as they thought, it was more than they bargained for; Namjoon kept hugging Yoongi's desk, not wanting to let go while Yoongi was meowing and pretending to be a cat, who doesn't want to move.

They eventually got Namjoon in Hoseok's car with Jungkook driving, and Yoongi in Namjoon's car with Hoseok driving; the car rides were....wild to say the least, shall we look at some of moments together? Of course, we will, I am the author, not you.

As Hoseok was driving calmly, like a normal human being, when I say it like that, it makes it sound like he is an alien, but he is not, or is he? Maybe he is one of the creatures living in the sun, because have you seen his smile? I got off topic, excuse me, well as innocent and pure as Hoseok would seem, that didn't stop Yoongi from wanting to give him a smooch, both on the cheek and the lips, thinking that he is really sexy and wants a kiss.

So when they stopped at a red light, he did what he had to do, a thing we all need in our lives, kiss Jung Hoseok's lips and vomit on his pants, the last part is arguably not needed but considered possible, because if you are not drunk and a little bit sick in the head, that's sexual assault.

"I don't know what to say, but you got better with using your tongue, congrats. Now what do I do with this?" Hoseok said, looking at his pants and Yoongi who's sleeping, making something hard, him driving safely, did you think I was going to write something else?

Somebody honked at Hoseok from behind so he had to start the car, with the puke in his pants, along with Yoongi sleeping in his lap and enjoying himself.

"If only he wasn't this cute." Hoseok sighed and stopped the car, carefully getting Yoongi off his lap and wiping the puke off of his face, getting him on the seat and putting his seatbelt on. He took his pants off and stayed in his underwear, because he doesn't want to smell that or look at it for more than he already did; driving back home with only a shirt on and boxers, imagine if a policeman stopped him?

On the other side, a few miles away from Hoseok, Jungkook was driving and listening to calm songs, while singing to it, as Namjoon was sleeping in the back seats. Nothing was out of the ordinary, until Jungkook started feeling hot, really really hot and neither did opening the window or taking his shirt off help, he started feeling dizzy and having a desire for something, but he didn't know what it was. He didn't know what he was feeling so he hurried home to find out what it was, from someone else, Jin.

"What's that smell?" Namjoon said, getting up with closed eyes and a sniffing nose, as soon as he knew, where the smell cane from, he opened his eyes wide, fully sober and asked Jungkook, if he is in heat.

"Am I?" Jungkook said, breathing heavily with a red face and a fast beating heart.

"I think you are, sh*t. Stop the car, I will drive, go masturbate in the back." Namjoon said, climbing up to the front seat.

"Go do what now?" Jungkook said, as he pressed the breaks.

"It's not good to keep it in, I speak from experience, but it's your choice." Namjoon responded, as Jungkook got in the back and tried to control his urges. "I need to call Jin." Namjoon dialed Jin's phone and got his on speaker, while he focused on the road.

"What is it? Is Jungkook in heat?" Jin asked, eating his favorite chips flavor, asking that question jokingly, not expecting to get a positive response.

"How did you know?" Namjoon asked, shocked and amazed.

"He is? Are you serious?" Jin stopped eating and got up from his place.

"He is and I can't ask him the questions that need to be asked in this situation, because he is horny, he is not in the right state of mind." Namjoon said, glancing at Jungkook, from the mirror, who is already touching himself.

"I talked to him about this before, I noted it down, wait." Jin knew this day was coming and since Jungkook is a late boomer, the decision making will be hard for him, in that condition, so he made a list that should be considered in this case.

"What do you have?" Namjoon

"The main three questions. Does he want a medicine or intercourse? He said he is ready for it, but he chose two of us to take care of him, the ones he is the most comfortable with and we can't be angry at him for it, I promised him." Jin

"I won't, just get them in the house and get the others out." Namjoon

"It's you Namjoon, and Taehyung, I will call Taehyung to get home, since he is in a film set right now." Jin

"Are you sure it's me? You didn't get the names mixed up or anything?" Namjoon

"No, I did not. He trusted you enough to follow you to my house, with him only knowing you are his father's friend, you think he is not comfortable with you?" Jin

"No, I am just.....surprised." Namjoon

"I was too, but let's continue about the questions, he said he doesn't birth control." Jin

"But that will mean......" Namjoon

"I know. It's his choice, he said that he can do it and wants to do it, but we are not going to listen to him this time, he is in his last month, if he gets pregnant, it will be hard for him to be an officer, so let's leave this one for another time, we have babies any time we want." Jin

"I agree, should I go to a pharmacy?" Namjoon

"No, I already bought them with the other necessary things. Last question and the most important one..........

Bye ❤️💜.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.